Underrated kino

Underrated kino

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bait. That movie was a stinking truck load of pigs poop. didn't even finish it, and whoever made that should get bad hemhroids and diarrhea for months as punishment.

It was a good movie, I made a thread earlier how Rusty simply HAS NOT had a bad film where he is a feature.

What the fuck was with the rock people?

First half of the movie was kino. Second half of the movie was a struggle to get through.

Angels condemned by God for wanting to help man, but instead of casting them into hell where they belong he just made them stone golems or some shit

I was just thinking about this kino I need to watch it again sometime. Crowe and Watson were great, I thought she outshined Connelly.

I still don't know whether I love this film or absolutely despise it.

>but instead of casting them into hell where they belong he just made them stone golems or some shit

He did. The material world is hell. Their spirits are trapped in heavy stone bodies.

An accurate interpretation of weird Old Testament sect of angels that are described as clad in earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)

Master and Commander was good. Noah was truly awful though. Biblical movies are never any good.

That's actually kinda cool. Well that's one big gripe I had I'm slightly more ok with now.
Still would have liked the film infinitely more if it didn't feel like a fucking fanfic.

>Biblical movies are never any good.

Hey, you know how God told Noah to build the ark because he was pretty much the only holy man left at the time and deserved to be spared the watery purge?
Lol only joking, the ark was built by literal rock demons and Noah was a nihilistic ass who hated the world and God and wanted to murder his family to end humanity, and was fighting against the evil Original Character INDUSTRIAL MAN and his globe-spanning steampunk empire.

I've been saying that for years. One of the best biblical films.

>What are 1950s huge budget Biblekino

It was a mess.
Emma Watson's screams ruined it.

You're just proving his point user

>Biblical movies are never any good.
How much of a pleb can you be?

Fuck off back two reddit, gnosfag

>triggered Yaldabaocuck

b8
Just because it has Russell Crowe in it doesn't mean it's good. It's literally the only reason people watched it.

It's probably one of the most accurate bible films made despite the plot liberties taken.

Aaronovsky captures the spirit of the old testament well. The strangeness, the mythical creatures and items, the fact that when it was written the idea that god existed was an accepted fact rather than a question of faith.

Not to mention the cruel and unforgiving nature of the old testament god.

The entire thing was great and the climax and end was very emotional. The fact that films like this aren't nominated for best picture but Argo, Spotlight, Hidden Figures, The Martian, Crash, La La land, Brookyln and Arrival are is a joke.

t. Embryo

One of the best soundtracks of the decade.

sit on a railroad spike