Hehehehehehehehehhehhe

hehehehehehehehehhehhe

Ugly but funny.

ive been living in america for 20+ years now and have still never been to canada. am i missing out?

depends, if you like cities, no. If you like wilderness and culture yes (the rural parts are cultured)

can you tell me some of your favorite parts of canadian wilderness? when i lived on the west coast i got to see a lot of great american national parks but living on the east coast for so long has got me craving more nature

This. Rural Canada is true Canada.

Basically the whole country has great nature, though the prairies can be pretty boring if you aren't into endless expanses of canola fields. You'd probably really enjoy Newfoundland and the Maritimes if you want a good mix of small towns and awesome natural scenery. Northern Ontario, Alberta, and B.C are probably more your speed if you want more raw and untouched environments though.

thanks man. i need a vacation anyways maybe its time to burst my canada cherry

My personal recommendation is the Rockies. Absolutely staggering this early in the year. Avoid Banff though, it's super touristy.

i would make the 45 angle stripes white. would look better imho

i agree.

>canadian culture
>anglo canada: imported trash from america, bieber and drake
>quebec: 400 year old culture, unique and distinct
>inuit, metis and first nations: true, distinct and proud culture being slowly revived

as a yellow canadian, this is objectively true. we have been cucked by american pseudo-trash consumerism and have nothing uniquely canadian except hockey and do-gooder SJW morals.

fuck, wrong pic

canada and australia need to unite to fight off the yellow menace

>being so weak and soy as to need help fighting off chinks gooks and nips

Greatest ally

Doesn’t the CCP literally control a lot of the chinks in Australia?

>as a yellow canadian
why does this matter at all

>dutchieland is only about as big as the calgary-edmonton corridor
who knew

don't worry you can still be more cultured than the eternal anglo who put this country downhill and destroyed the brakes

nah. just pointing this out. maritimes might have something unique although i've never been there but canadians are just americans in denial and with a superiority complex.

iunno, just that i'll get called a >chang even though its the wrong ethnicity, despite having visited more parts of canada and meeting more different groups than most other leafs have.

nah, its already settled as generic north american consumerism mixed with environmentalism/liberalism/feminism/etc and the occasional leafs/sens/canucks/oilers hockey game.

america is just way too dominant to break away from.

I took a long road trip through the middle of nowhere in Quebec and I fell in love with that place.

the difference is that Canada actually has a good part, Quebec
The rest is shit though, agreed

australia belongs to China.
Canada belong to ROK, ROC and Japan.
Deal?