Refugee here who is currently in his white gfs apartment.. U mad?

Hallo Sup Forums!

Just blacked another white german girl.. Number 2 this weekend. Shes quite tech savvy and told me about Sup Forums.

She had to go to work now and left me here.

What does Sup Forums think about real men like me who give their countries women what they were missing out on all this time?

To the german bros:

can anyone please tell me why i only get around 900€ for free a month but some of my friends get 1400€?

Also do i get a german pasport the moment i get married?

Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gonna be great when the NDP eventually get elected.

Look at that hand , you fuckers weren't lying about actual shit for skin

crashing this plane, don't got time for jokes

>r9k

You did good comrade

Destroy western scum

Steal all their women and make them pay

Only ever hear about the AfD

Dont really care. Life is great. How about yours?

>Gets white friend to set up proxy
>Lelelele I'm in Germoney crackers aren't you mad yet?

Seriously if your going to act like nigger shit don't do it in Sup Forums.

If your girlfriend uses /r9k/ and Sup Forums I don't want to know what she looks like

Hallo neger, of course you can get more than 900. Just go out on the streets and start a demonstration for a equalization of the payments. I am sure you soon get many supporters like that cunt that let you in...

Refugee who speaks English, I am not buying it.

Put some fucking lotion on your hands Achmed. You got gross hands.

>their countries
Germany isn't "our" country.

It's a shithole that stands as a warning to all other nations.

Keep doing what you're doing, you have to show the world the dangers of "being like germany" aka being completely, worthlessly, retarded.

Hope they are treating you well in Germany bro. Keep doing the good work.

Only when all the Europe get blacked we will be the whittest of all

Ty

No.

Ich spreche auch ein bischen deutsch

Yes many of them everywhere hehe

Ok i will. Played with her pussy all night maybe thats why.

>Just blacked another white german girl.. Number 2 this weekend. Shes quite tech savvy and told me about Sup Forums.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!!!!
>tfw mixed race German Dominican Jap here, raised in Germany. Questioning if Germany is worth saving when I am more patriotic than most pure Germans.

>refugee

nah, you're just a nigger who grew up in germany and is trying to get a rise out of Sup Forums.

how's it going being a nigger, by the way?

Enjoy your stay...when the day of rope comes, you will be one of the first to die by my hands.

the refugee crisis is a ploy from Argentina to be the whitest of them all. I knew it.

Bless you bro, ravage the white bitches, make the white man pay for their sins

Where are you originally from? How hard was it to learn German? How hard was it to actually pick up a German girl?

Are there many more refugees like Sup Forums says there are?

Stay safe and do good things dude

You must have signed your paper work shitter than your other buddies so you needed 'less' money such has not having family or kids ect that needs to be taken care of elsewhere, which you just bullshit about since the whole asylum seeker/refugee thing is documented very leniently towards you

Thank fuck I live in Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany

Off to the camps, shitskin. And your race traitor girlfriend too.

All you Muslims will die by 2020 and Europa will be beautiful again

Gross nigger. AG 1000 hair hat.

dude, they are actual nazi artists. AfD is the way to go.

Wish that was true

Fight me Johnny

Pay for what

>implying any "refugee" would have any idea of how to post on Sup Forums
Decent bait, made me reply.

im calling bullshit, no qt grill would ever mount a shitty tv screen over their bed to shit post on Sup Forums

Lucky bastard. How easy is it for a reasonably qualified white person to move and possibly obtain citizenship there?

Good job Ahmed, fuck all the white woman you can and make these autist virgins more angry. Keep up the good work !

>refugee
>speaks german

Fuck off roach faggot.

Yeah, that's the fucking point. Rapefugees need to be exterminated.

Get a job you filthy rapefugee
Wait till the old merkel dies you will be the first on the rope

Fucking nigger get out Germany is for us arabs only go back to Africa fucking monkey.

>Fuck it, I'll bite
>She's quite tech savvy and told me about Sup Forums
I bet turning on the computer was pretty tech-savvy for you, did you teach her how to make straw huts by mixing dirt and the 50% water from the stream 4 miles away?

I hate Malaysia now.

ALL GERMAN GIRLS ARE WHORES, THERE'S NO SALVATION ANYMORE.

GERMANY IS DOOMED.

>Pay for what
Not a real refugee if you don't know why.

Not sure, we have a points system so really depends on what jobs we need here. I know it's a lengthy process and for good reason (To avoid sand niggers like this thread).

Overscan/10

Originally from Syria

No very easy. Im ok fit. 6pack and stuff and the women here don't mind. Some even think i live all my life here probably because of all the foreigners they grew up with.

I just lie to them about how terrible the war was and about all the crazy things i suffered through when none of that ever happened and they just melt.

Learning german is very hard but english gets me quite far here.

Thanks for your kind words.

Damn i need to tell them that i want more money

Is it nice? I want to visit it one day.

Why 2020?

I can tell they are mad

Also, these guys would be a LOT more butthurt if you trolled them here:

There's no way this beta faggot has ever fucked anything besides his shit stained hand

Confirmed for nigger malaysian muslim on the west peninsula, lowest form of life ever. Go take a dip in sulphuric acid

They will never get elected though. AfD wants to get rid of them by deportation and bring back death penalty for criminals already here.

I've heard of a refugee who has gotten five white girls in one weekend, can you surpass him in the near future?

Also if you are in need of more money, try starting an eBay. You can go to a second hand store and sell cheap shirts for like $20-30 US dollars and not have the government tax you.

Why didnt you die fighting? Go back to Syria and die for bashar lazy ass refugee

>an american nigger on the base in germany while his first sgt father is stationed here
>refugee

come on famalam, we're not that dumb

Typical black bastard.
Relying on others to pay their way and still try to pretend they are grown men.

Your ancestors would bitch slap you and spit at your feet.

Don't blame you guys. Wish we had a stricter immigration system. But the UK is well and truly cucked.

Looks like our Brexit could be delayed until 2019 as well according to some sources.

I love America

>no time stamp
well that means this has a 90% chance of being bullshit

if its true though nice
if I was a coon i'd probably do the same
why work for the jew when the jew will pay you

Daww, I love you though.

This just brightened my day. I love seeing niggers and mouthy fucks get the hickory shampoo.

>mfw I realize Hitler wasn't cryogenically frozen

Get out nigger, Syrians only in Germany fuck off.

>lengthy process and for good reason (To avoid sand niggers
Is not quite working though, there is almost 15k Argentines in Australia. In our countries to immigrate rank you are 8.

>white german girl
>told me about Sup Forums.

You can stop right there, Muhammad.

>Originally from Syria... Im ok fit. 6pack and stuff

You are a fucking coward, go back to your country and fight. Real men dont run like a bitch.

Im triggered, i mean niggered

>take picture of an empty bed
>HAHAH U MAD????

Sad little brown virgin fapping alone.

Kill yourself, go back to Africa. Youre the reason us Jordanians/Syrians/Lebanese get a bad name.

I hate gay people

You are mad haha

Hope i can get to 5 one day

Does that really work?

Fuck Syria and fuck assad

You live in Africa and i live in Germany.. Sucks to be you

end me now senpai ,
im still a 22 yo virgin

Since when Lebanese get a bad name? Never heard of that

If the rapefugees continue to do what they do best, they will get elected. AfD are total fucking pussies.

>No pics of girls he fucked
Where is it rapefugee?
Show it now
Your brothers,fathers and sisters die in Syria while you sit there and fuck people. Don't you have any dignity and honor?

Nobody answered my marriage questions yet. What about that? I need a german passport!

im here to Correct the Record.

they make those huts by mixing dirt and straw with fresh cow-shit, senpai. no water added because they dont really have any.

You seem to be enjoying the German whore. Does it ever cross your mind that once the European nations collapse and the nations descend into anarchy that White, Spic and Black Americans with tanks, drones and jets are going to come kill you?

Are you a girl? Show tits please

>Fuck Syria and fuck assad
That's why niggers and sandniggers will never be as developed as whites. You have no sense of loyalty or patriotism. You just want to get free shit and good life from others.

You are not welcome in our land nigger get out of Germany now this is your only warning, we gonna kill you african monkeys once we finish killing all of these white people.

>This is the biggest achievement in the life of a monkey

>my white gf told me about Sup Forums
>I love gibs
>u jelly?
>Sup Forums will fall for this

I have never had a cute german girlfriend, i am foreigner too.

whyyy

>Bahamas

>Sup Forums lingo
>perfect English with painfully obvious built-in errors
This is just some high effort shitposting by a American nigger with a German proxy.

Ehh, I think they were just disorganized for a long time. If they get their shit together, or a new face comes up, they may still have a chance. The real questions is, will there still be a Germany by then?

I am a Syrian German citizen on vacation.

Disgusting Malay nigger

We are all going to die one day. Its a given and i cant prevent it. I don't fear death. All im afraid of is that my time until im dead sucks so i make the most out of it.

You can do it bro

You can shitpost all you want. You will always be a nigger with no history.

>I hate gay people
You rapefugees are all right. Perhaps the white man needs to acquaint himself with Islam after all.

No have fun turning this country into syria 2.0, while all the whites just move somewhere else.
There are already shitloads of people moving to austria.

You do not belong there, go home friend go home to where you belong

Besides, an organized AfD could steal NPD votes, but NPD will never steal AfD votes.

>Germany
Expected it. I'm not even mad.

Why is your screen zoomed in so much though? Seriously, consider getting glasses or laser eye surgery. I'm worried about you.

What do you usually spend your gibs on?

Alot desu. Im a Bektashi (sufi muslim) Albanian/Lebanese/Jordanian Goyim.

>feeling kinda down today
>see this post
>remember why life is worth living
>mfw I was born just in time
> PIC FUCKING RELATED

Your ID is d0gcum

kek Btfo sandniggers

>from Syria
>nigger hand
Really makes you think huh?

Your continent belongs to us white man Islam shall be absolute in this world no matter what. I feel sick to my stomach seeing all of this african garbage in my Germany.

WILL THE REAL GERMANS STAND UP?

>Just blacked another white german girl.. Number 2 this weekend. Shes quite tech savvy and told me about Sup Forums.
Topkek
2/10

post some fucking proof jackass

i'm sure you have ID or papers confirming your status as refugee, black out personal info if you want but otherwise this is just a shitty story by a proxyfag to troll Sup Forums