CIA-SAD here Sup Forums just back from the middle east. AMA

CIA-SAD here Sup Forums just back from the middle east. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/US-DEA-Special-Agent-badge-lapel-pin-w-US-seal-Federal-Police-CIA-FBI-NSA-/131908157632
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell me about the numbers Mason.

WHERE IS THE BROADCAST STATION?

Bane?

Where's Huma?

Not a Mason. Did 12yrs 0317 in USMC. HAM radio is outdated we use Internet

and I'm MI6-IRSBBQ

Shut up boot

DO NOT FUCK WITH ME. I KNOW WHEN YOU ARE LYING. 61' BAY OF PIGS. WHAT HAPPENED?

does being in special activities division make you sad?

DO NOT FUCK WITH ME MASON

Ur a big guy

What is your sidearm?

Do you think trump Will win

were you on pol . 4hcan before you joined

No boot. EAS'd at an E-7

Personal or duty?

THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEME

DO YOU STILL GET THE TICK, MASON?

No. I'm not political. Although I did work in Libya and Hillary is a sack of shit.

THE NUMBERS MASON!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Do you still enjoy hollywood action movies....

That would be dumb. I don't live in a movie. Interrogation works better.

how does it feel kno'ing you'll never get out of that alphabet soup sauce bathtub for the rest of your life?

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

what were you doing in the middle east?

>CIA-SAD
Are you having's of the proof's??

many seem to be subtle military/intelligence bashing propaganda

It's not good. I'm mid 30's and after this last assignment I realized I'm getting old. Not to mention the political bullshit.

Is Times New Roman standard issue?

PREDEV NCS 37As = pediki.

>Although I did work in Libya
And dropped. None of the people who were in Libya work in Langley, they're all contracted out now.

How many CIA agents in Syria have been taken out by Russian bombs as of now?

Are you the guys who brought up russian diamond mines?

Training kurds

SMEE here Sup Forums just got back from a plane crash. AMA.

Why can't you leave?

does pol make you hopeful or scared for the future of America

Wat? Why would the CIA not have a station in Lybia?

I won't do that. I have my DEA pin from working down in Mexico if that would help?

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

I am contract. Everyone is for legal reasons

anything m8
you must understand how easy it is to lie on the internet right?

go on

ameritech
caci
dantona
culkowski
reliantconsulting
saic
techma
wgssystems
eclipsesigint

Not OP, but I can answer this:
TS and SAP information are highly guarded (and also why Hillary's email scandal is a much bigger deal than the media wants you to know) and they want to keep you in the system until A. your TS runs out and/or B. the TS/SAP become declassified to make sure you don't leak it. If OP really was SAD (especially if he was PAG) then he knows and has seen shit that would likely start an armed conflict between governments, so they're going to keep him on a very short leash until they feel enough time has passed and the information isn't a national security risk anymore.

Any part of the world or period of history you would recommend reading up on

Not sure on the numbers. Possibly a few. I have met Russians while over there. They are top tier ops.

I can. I just have no other life skills. This is all I know.

Is that chambered in what I think it's chambered in?

Everyone associated with that fuckup was either dropped or so disgusted they didn't want to come back.
SOG, then? Langley likes to keep their PAGs on the reservation.

Diamonds, correct?

Hold on. I literally just landed and got back to DC

Fuck off Takeshi, the second impact is not going to happen..right?

How was it? Do you think they make good soldiers compared to the arabs? Or are they crazy commie fucks? Did you teach them to not fucking grip the fucking magazine when firing and to make a fucking cheek weld and use the goddamn sights?

Interesting. In the case that you are real, we're all glad that you are home safely.
Not fully related but the entire US military command structure was purged after Benghazi and was replaced by goons loyal to Obongo

Anything you recommend a corpsman to get into for job security?

I don't know about Hillary. All I know is she had ppl I worked with killed. She's a cunt. As far as SAP's they are restricted to work areas only.

body bag

Before I start, I don't need to tell you that this is Top Secret (C), if you tell anyone else, I'd have to... well you know. Anyway,

Good question. It wasn't my idea or is it SOP, but being SAD we have to sometimes be creative in our interrogation techniques when we need information FAST. CIA, our boss, sometimes has these crazy ass plans going off the cuff. So Mai, Men-an, and I just went with it. We don't ever show disunity or weakness in front of outsiders.

Everyone knew CIA was never going to throw the guy out of the plane and leave evidence for someone to find on the ground, but it is scary to have your head outside of a plane going 200mph with the wind in your face and ears drowning out all sound. If CIA really wanted to kill him, he'd shoot the guy, and BANE knew this, so he was just being a bit cheeky to show CIA that he knew CIA wouldn't throw the guy out, but shoot him instead and keep the body on the plane. Btw, you don't have to list dead bodies on a plan.

:(

Larping MIRV magnets....the thread.

Hold on DEA pin and timestamp incoming. Just got home

wow this is very REDACTED REDACTED and I never thought we would be allowed to see things about REDACTED

Shit, son, have you not heard the news? Hillary's private server had SAPs on it; they obviously couldn't bring up the contents during the congressional hearing, nor could they even say which agency they originated from.

The tunnels from NYC to KTEB are all on ready stand-by.

So very soon.

Fair warning.

how many people in the IC lurk here

No one can hear you scream when there is no one to hear you scream.

Timestamp or gtfo

Did you train at Dulles?

You'd be surprised.

Why would you chamber an M4 in .308 when you can just use a FAL or a SCAR-17?
Redpill me on boot stocks Sup Forums

Are you /k/? What are your duty and off-duty weapons, primary and secondary?

Like I said I just got home. I'll find a pen. Easy Paco

Have you met any Mossad agents? Are there any Israeli operations in Syria at all?

Is the US trying to just keep Syria in chaos for its own interest or does it actually think they can replace Assad with something else?
How heated are things with Russia?

Wow, welcome home then.

So, DEA, how much is the Opium/Heroin trade financing M.E terrorism, do the Iranians/Russians have a roll in it when it goes across their borders? from Aghan/India?

I happened upon one. He is in much better places now.

I carry an XD-40 when off duty.

greater kurdistan when??

Are we planning to invade Saudi Arabia?

Ok so we know your DEA

ebay.com/itm/US-DEA-Special-Agent-badge-lapel-pin-w-US-seal-Federal-Police-CIA-FBI-NSA-/131908157632

Did you kill him? :0

>not using a Five-seveN when you can get access to the good rounds
Dropped.

Thank you for confirming, and we appreciate you doing a Q & A.

What clues/hints would you give us to understand world affairs better?

For instance, what is something most people misunderstand about the world we live in? What is the reality of it?

#NeverHillary