Is your country's regions slowly going to war against each other...

Is your country's regions slowly going to war against each other. We are having a weird trade war between BC and Alberta right now, after Alberta had a trade war with Saskatchewan.

>Albertan retards turns into a petrostate and depend on oil, economy crashes because oil prices crash and they are in a 5-year long recession
>want to export it to asia and build a big pipeline and port in BC
>BC hippies "muh whales, muh coastline, muh nature" and block it from happening
>Alberta starts banning random BC products like wine and agriculture, threatens to shut off natural gas supply
>meanwhile BC is almost entirely sustained on fucked up real-estate prices
>quebec activists meanwhile start buying BC products to spite alberta

why is every fucking region but Ontario full of retards. holy fuck, why can't you guys just do what we do, depend entirely on mineral and manufacturing exports to america to sustain yourselves. you are going to be another Newfoundland, where the disappearance of fisheries put you in a 10 year depression.

No, what you described is actually illegal in the US

None of these regions and names mean anything to me

yeah unlike you we have a real federation and not a pathetic presidential pseudo-dictatorship.

anyways our economy is literally still colonial.

>entire economy for a few provinces depend on 1-2 industries
>primary resource exports literally sustains us
>russia-tier wealth based on a fuckton of land and resources without russian manufacturing/weapons industry/anything
>most of it owned by american companies who might pull out because trump is a retard
>NAFTA repeal would obliterate half our economy and make it worse than the great depression

shits so fucked, but atleast we got weed lmao.

that's okay, you're pretty much irrelevant to the entire world these days. a country who's main function is weed and a port for germany.

Thats just rude and uncalled for

cold empty barren wasteland.

So how many Dutch really are in Canada. Last time I heard about it, it was many.

that's okay. you should come here. we have dutch 2nd gen post-ww2 religious fanatics dominating my hometown.

all are turbo-nice, keep to themselves, socially liberal and quite passive. one of their members posted an ad to sell a truck and got murdered and incinerated (pic left), by two guys on the right and made national headlines for years since he had a pregnant wife and one of the killers was spoiled rich kid who killed another person. shocked the entire town.

quite a lot. the new dutch (post-ww2) are very clannish and marry religious co-peers, keep to specific towns but are all productive and better educated than everyone else in my home city.

first girl i dated in HS was one, had a pastor dad, very good-looking.

Oh kiddingtimes

It all works so mad sometimes. I sometimes doubt what is needed a shovel or a bulldozer

The entire span of the netherlands is just a trip down to calgary?
sad!
Dont mind him, hes sorry.
My great grandfather helped liberate your country, so come and visit canada. het wood b kül

It's fucking ridiculous that it's even possible for inter-provincial trade to be an issue in Canada. If I own a company in Alberta it's easier for me to do business with a company in Europe than with one in BC. Wasn't Maxime Bernier promising to put a stop to this horse shit?

Bulgaria has a few important cities in the center and west, among them the capital, they make most of the services and industry money.
The seaside in the east is a separate entity that feeds on budget tourism from the UK and Russia.
The north and south are mostly a wasteland with some nature and ski resorts.
We have the typical capital vs the rest rivalry, but it's never been more than that.
Recently the north-west had a little meme petition about breaking off and going to Romania because the government isn't helping them. But it wasn't a serious thing.
The seaside on the other hand birthed a weird populist party, not separatist, but peculiar. A gas-station baron promising cheap gas if he wins. He got 4%.
We're too small to divide really.

I side with Alberta against the BC hippies and Quebec frenchniggers

t. Ontario

>but Ontario
Ontario is pretty retarded too.

both should suffer.

>alberta oil sands owned by foreign corporations shipping oil to foreign countries and keeping the profits
>canada gets muh jobs
>BC is too afraid to do anything about its foreign-owned real-estate and timber companies

the west is literally colonialism 2.0 and needs to nationalize its industries.

I can't buy "cheap" booze in one province and bring it into another province. Is this even a country?

The whole province of Ontario can go fuck themselves, bunch of braindead liberal cunts.

>cheap booze

where? a typical 1L is like 40 bucks, a 375 ml bottle is 14-16 bucks in sharia ontario.

>quebec activists meanwhile start buying BC products to spite alberta
And they're doing it using equalization payments.

I wonder what the correlation is.

>why is every fucking region but Ontario full of retards.
I'd hold off a few more months before deciding that. I'm no fan of the NDP or conservatives but it's obvious the liberals need to at least be taught a lesson and lose the next election. If they win, especially if it's a majority, I think it's safe to call us retarded.

Quebeb is cheaper than Ontario Alberta is cheaper than Sask but still "cheap" in quotes.