Oh shit, crazy diamond is back to reclaim his earth colony...

Oh shit, crazy diamond is back to reclaim his earth colony, and only your favourite Steven Universe Character can stop him.

How fucked is Earth?

Shit Range: The Stand.

Lapis.

Crazy Diamonds range isn't very big, and Lapis is great at sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing helpful. He can't reach her, so Lapis wins by technicality.

>Not wanting JoJo to take over SU

>Jojo is related to Sup Forums

We should just remove this board

I get it.

Sounds like a plan. If CD repairs water, it's still water.

the earth is fucked

Cant Crazy Diamond just revert all the gems back there original forms?

More like saved

He can revert them into the base components that they leeched to make their bodies.

Entirely, as I don't watch that shit show.

Don't worry, a blue diamond is here

>Steven has healing powers
>Healing powers are actually reverting/fixing powers
>He leads (or I guess will eventually lead) a rebellious colony against the Diamonds

Steven is Crazy Diamond!

The big difference is that here, diamond is crush

GRAVITY SQUEEZE!

You should fuck me.

THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOM!?!?!

DORARARARARARARARARARARARARA!!!

NOOOOOOOO

Earth Is Safe.

>CD reverts the water to its original components of hydrogen and oxygen
>lights a match

EMERARDOU SPRASHU

Well no one will be able to see him unless gem powers count as being a stand user. Because if not, they'll just be getting Dorada'd left and right and no one will know what the fuck is going on.

Mayor dewey will find a way

RIP all our suspicious pasta.

Is that the scene from One Punch Man when Puri Puri Prisoner fights the Deep Sea King?

>we shattered Pink Diamond
>we can shatter Crazy Diamond too

That's the opposite of his power though

>CD punches Steven
>Turns him back into Rose
>Rose kills him
Everyone lived happily ever after, until Rose got Greg to do the thing all over again because the planet needs a steven

Why is this allowed on a board about comics and western cartoons ?

Stands are psychic powers and Steven is a psyker

Except it isn't.
CD's ability is to revert and all water at one point were the elements that made it up. It's just a matter of reverting it to that point.

When CD touched a broken glass bottle, it did not revert to silicon and dioxide, which at some point it must have been. It turned into what it was a few seconds ago: a bottle.
99% the water on earth has been water for billions of years. The bond water has with itself is very strong, only a powerful electric field can pull it apart.
Very little, if any, of the tidal waves of water Lapis could throw at CD would have recently been recombined hydrogen and oxygen gas. CD would get sunk to the bottom of the Mariana Trench or thrown out into space. Lapis is fucking crazy.
It would be funny to watch Peridot throw the old tape recorder at him like a weapon, only to have him fix it out of curiosity.

Unless he somehow befriends the personification of someones soul, Very,

>When CD touched a broken glass bottle, it did not revert to silicon and dioxide
That's because he can choose what point it reverts back to you idiot.

Crazy Diamond can reform broken material into any shape he wants. He's basically an alchemist.

Why didn't he just revert that guy to slime then? Why was he saving up for new shoes when he could just revert his old ones?

I feel like he and Josuke would get along fine. All bets are off if Crazy D is striking out on his own, though. He just loves punching too much.

About to commit heresy but Araki's not the best writer in the universe.

Word.
Also a man might just want a new pair of shoes to wear.

>Why was he saving up for new shoes when he could just revert his old ones?
Because then they'd just be new old shoes, not actual new new shoes.

He's trying to keep up with the styles, man!

>i only got into jojo from the anime and I think I know everything about the character power levels
I love it when casuals try to act like they what their talking about

Shut the fuck up/co/mblr. SU fucking sucks and doesn't deserve to have a crossover with JoJo.

Quit making shit up about Crazy Diamond because you were losing an argument you retard

He did break down plastic into oil at one point though didnt he?

Please point out where such a limit has been stated user(s?)

Please point out any where in the manga where Crazy Diamond reverted someone/something to its base elements by punching it. No? Then quit chattin up shit you don't know anything about and read the manga anime only casual

You're like a fucking 8 year old, complaining about cooties.

So in other words you have nothing proving the limits huh?

Fairly sure it turned plastic into oil during the fight with red hot chilli peppers.

>his earth
REEEEEEEEEE THEY'RE NON-CIS-GENDERED ROCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watch out everyone it's the fucking fandom police

So in other words you have nothing proving your bullshit?
Its been a long time since I read Part 4, but im fairly sure that didn't happen

>So in other words you have nothing proving your bullshit?
Burden of proof is on you friendo.
The absence of any such limit is all I need.

You are the one that made the claim in the first place retard. Burden of proof is on your hands. You've already shown that you were making things up and you have no idea what you are talking about so you obviously have none. Now sit down, shut up and try again next time, corky. You've been outclassed.

You are right, he turned asphalt into coal tar and oil film from that covered the grates chili pepper was coming out of.

Mayor Dewey's stand, CASH MONEY will stop him.

>You've been outclassed.
Dance around it all you want but you have yet to provide any evidence that he can't while the absence of such a limit is all I need to prove my point.
Oh and for the record you may want to read up before you shitpost.

He did it with the spaghetti at Antonio's restaurant. That was the first time he saw Pearl Jam.

Were done here little man. Just take the L and move on with your life
He didn't turn the spagehetti into fucking carbon iron and base sugars fuck oooooffffff

Would pulling all that metal shit off of him incapacitate him? Peridot is pretty weak, but he's covered in metal.

How to spot a animebabby.
There, now you can admit you were wrong and move on with your life. Or lack of it as it seems.

Its not really metal, its psychic bullshit. At least I think its is, Anubis was a real sword so who knows?

Nice try kid but he melted the asphalt, he didn't fucking change its composition. You can move the goalposts all you want, but you are still wrong. Next time you try talk shit make sure you know your shit. And he changed Antonio's spahetti back to its original state BEFORE IT WAS PREPARED. He didn't break it down like the fullmetal alchemist or some shit fuck off. You are DISMISSED.

Jasper is a pretty strong gem but CD could prob turn her back into actual rocks, since she has to get close enough to touch it

>JoJo fan
>Telling cartoon fan to shut up on cartoon board for having a cancerous fandom

>Nice try kid but he melted the asphalt,
>melted
>CD has no melting ability
>literally says he used his "fixing" ability to return it to it's original components
Dude, it's right in front of you.
Be in denial all you want but "Just take the L and move on with your life".

Crazy diamond cant melt anything and flat top there actually says he turns it back into its original components.

Only Dio's secret true born son can save us now. That Bad-Blooded Brando's all powerful Stand.
Only Onion can save us.

I am Ronaldo, my stand is White and Nerdy

>I am Ronaldo, my stand is Fried and Curly

>this thred
Fucking SU fags.