BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR PARKINSONS BY SECRET SERVICE!

BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR PARKINSONS BY SECRET SERVICE!

infowars.com/secret-service-leaks-hillarys-health-to-press/

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SOON! Don't let them slide this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SOON!

by whom?

>infowars

seems like a credible source

>implying the kikestream media is any more credible lately

DELETE THIS

I remember someone twitting something today about freedom of speech shouldn't give you freedom of making lies or something like that...

i wonder who that was I can't quite remember

Those poor kids in Flint Michigan. If only they had bought the fucking filters.

cnn is the best mate

Assuming she has Parkinson's. Would it stop her? Her fans think she is smart. If they are proven they think a literal vegetable is smart, why would they change their mind? How would that disqualify her more than the other shit she has done? It's actually a mild disqualification in comparison.

Yeah, I know, >infowars

But this is something that was sniffed out ahead of time by Sup Forums. We let the cat out of the bag and now they have no choice but to address it head on. Sup Forums was right, and Alex Jones is just providing the needed confirmation.

This is a win for Trump because it paints a picture of Hillary as unwell, and unfit for the Presidency, which is a demanding job.

It also raises the question of why she concealed this for so long in the first place, especially during the primaries.

>Trump loses to a vegetable

both of these stupid parties had such an easy year with who was selected to be the candidates, why did they have to have a 1-up contest for who can choose the most retarded candidate?

It's not going to amount to anything unless we get an official announcement, but if that does happen, things could really get shaken up.

is all the crack she smoked the cause of the parkinsons?

>shaken up

>shaken up

subtle

There are plenty of people in this country who would vote for a cunt with Parkinson's just because she's a cunt with Parkinson's.

> trump is 15 points behind to a white collar criminal.

> somehow polaks are pushing for the criminal to be booted out and replace most likely by uncle Joe which will put trump 30 points behind.

at this point y'all trump fags should just shut the fuck up about all of this indictment shit, clinch your ass holes and hope for the best, anyone replacing Clinton will put trump even further behind if he ever has a chance is against her, even Martin o'maley could beat trump at this point

This pleases the leaf.

>Infowars
>Don't slide this

Yeah the poor Trump supporters never know who the blame.
At least we minorities do !!
Fuck the white man !
Now gif me free stuff !

Hillary Clinton always has her martinis shaken, not stirred... because of Parkinson's.

Hillary Clinton sucks at Etch-A-Sketch... because of Parkinsons.

>Somebody has breaking info on the health of Hillary Clinton

>Leaks it to fucking infowars

I don't buy it. Ask yourself, if you had information that could fuck over Hillary Clinton, would you entrust Alex Jones with that information?

it's good seeing white cucks getting on the victim train now we have a world full of victims.

> muh reparations

OKAY BUT JFK HAD POLIO
SO WHAT
DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING
SHE CAN STILL FUNCTION JUST AS WELL AS ANYONE ELSE

there are idiots buying actual medication from that ass hole... of course I'll trust my life to him

It wouldn't disqualify her but it'd probably turn a lot of voters off.

Parkinson's probably won't killer any faster than anything else might, but a serious enough episode or injury resulting from it during office would force Kaine to take over for her.

>OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SOON!

WHEN OP?? D:

took me a second

7/10, you earned this (you) breh

>man in a wig
Why?

FDR. FDR had polio, senpai.

JFK had a condition known as catastrophic brain damage due to a ballistic projectile passing through his cranium.

JFK had something that he didn't tell the people about, what was it?

That's actually what happens in the third world countries if the establishment doesn't want somebody. I guess we are Africa tier then.

Nevermind, I remembered. JFK had Addison's and denied it. But they found out in his autopsy.

First female president with parkinsons more reason to vote for her

once again, it's fucking nothing

it's such a waste of time because you have to fact check everything which is basically just doing your own journalism. wtf media?

also, she does seem off. mkultra slaves don't respond well to presidential runs and she has that brain thing.

whatever she was smoking caused a tongue biopsy the size of a pencil eraser.

That's a man. Why did you save that

what a source

>Alex Jones is slowly becoming mainstream

Wew what a time to be alive.

>infowars

What happens if she's in a foreign country and has an episode while speaking to politicians there?

America is going to look pretty fucking weak electing a president that can't even have a chat without nearly stroking out.

The primary function of the president is to shake hands so this could be seen as a positive.

On the bright side if she decides she wants to repaint the white house she won't need a paint shaker to mix the paint.

>Alex Jones has surpassed CNN in credibility
Wew indeed.

Apparently patriotsupply (Alexapure Pro makers) were sending a shit ton out over there lol

SO WHAT IF SHE HAS A DISABILITY YOU ABLEIST FUCKS

I CANT BELIEVE YOU WANT TO ELECT A RACIST XENOPHOBE AS PRESIDENT

IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Lmfao.

Alex was right all along. Insane.

>Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease and experiences seizures from flashing lights, such as camera flashes at press conferences, the Secret Service told Infowars.

>experiences seizures from flashing lights, such as camera flashes at press conferences, the Secret Service told Infowars.

>experiences seizures from flashing lights, such as camera flashes

Top kek underrated

Which bathroom do you prefer?

FUCK YOU

Here's a (You)

HOLY SHIT TOP KEK CARLOS

HOW ARE THE SHILLS NOT GETTING IT?

Very nice. Maybe we dodge the bullet of her presidency now.

proof? the upper arms are pretty feminine

DONT FORGET WE ALREADY KNEW THIS BECAUSE IT WAS LEAKED BY A STAFFER THAT IS NOW PROBABLY DEAD.

Parkinson's does not cause any mental issues? Correct?

He is mainstream at this point.

it seems to have an increased chance of depression and anxiety and eventually tends to cause dementia.

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

This just seems so fake I want it to be real.

That tongue thing is a syphilitic lesion. Google it and compare for yourself. I'm not aware of any other medical condition that would result in that 'missing chunk' look on a human tongue.

She's shaking up tremendously

It's a piece of confetti lol

Please meme magic, make this real.

KEK
E
K

Too bad their is no nigger first world countries we can move to and scream oppression

It's fake, but it turned out to be truer than expected.

Question is, what happens next?

Bernouts have a real good reason to be furious at her for concealing this. Even more so her supporters, who might have urged her to sit it out rather than gun for one of the most demanding jobs on the planet when she's at risk of going to pieces.

Best case scenario: She stubbornly sticks it out and has a major accident, or is just flat out rendered incapable of debating.

Worst case: She bows out gracefully and they sub in Biden, or someone else who could pose an actual threat to Trump.

that's seriously the most retarded poll i've ever seen. they dont understand stats at all.

They called 1000 people in rhode island and 1000 people in california?

Makes sense

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

confirmed by Infowars
confirmed by my dog
confirmed by a sandwich
confirmed by my brother's screwdriver
confirmed

you're having a breakdown
you must see the doctor

we're going to need to see those medical records.

the globalists would love to have a human puppet in the white house

Neat, when will this come into more mainstream media?

The skepticism is understandable, but as some anons have said, the credibility of the mainstream media is in the toilet. They've essentially burned themselves to the ground trying to ruin Trump, God knows why.

The bigwigs know that the jig is up - they're no longer the kingmakers, candidates don't have to play nice with their collapsing system, because with things like Twitter they can put the word out just fine.

This is the last death rattle of the mainstream media, a final bitter lunge at a man who exposes the weakness and wounds they've fought to hide for so long.

Underrated post

(((Infowars)))

Alex (((jones))) was born Alexham Jonasberg, look it up chump

>IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

>be patriotic heros in the Secret Service
>reveal Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's disease
>flashes trigger seizures explaining lack of press conferences

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

Corrupt The Record buttlickers BTFO, how could they recover protip they can't!

When #CrookedHillary withdraws her candidacy, the Democrat party won't want to simply close shop, therefore:

1. Who will replace Hillary on the Democrat ticket?
2. Will it be someone from the alternative parties?
3. Who would you vote for hands down over Trump and Hillary?