What Gives?

Is this the most hated pairing in all of comics? I visited Tumblr a little bit and they really seem to hate these two together.

Not any more!

wtf now i like it

>I visited Tumblr

Well, there's your problem right there.

Is this from a movie?

I will never understand why people swim in shit and then get mad because they've got shit on 'em.

It's a fine pairing and nowhere near as bad as People on tumblr probably hate it from never reading the old comics and team ups. They had some good chemistry.

BC represent everything they could never be, a successful, healthy and pretty women that in in control of her own life. Also it doesn't help other writers just plain out stop giving shit about Spidey continuity and just use her as Not-Catwoman. Also bit of this as well

Slott certainly seems to hate it

I don't get why he wanted to make Felicia EVEN MORE like Selina Kyle by turning her into a crime boss with a chip on her shoulder. What a hack.

Actually, while Catwoman came out first, the archetype both characters are now (catburglar antihero type live interests) are based on black cats first appearence. Catwoman was likely retooled to be like BC.

I've noticed a trend where hacks tend to really dislike both Black Cat and Punisher.

fucking...source?

Different user here. Its pretty interesting history.

I thought SupesxWondy was the hated one?

It seemed like an even split, from what i saw most normies wanted batman to date diana like in the cartoon(even though they didn't even date there either).

OP is a fag. Tumblr or parts of the crap I wade through love Felecia. He is full of shit. Obviously there are faggots there that hate her but thats war every TumblrTard

why the fuck are going to Tumblr

Im an attention whore there so sue me. Plus fags like OP need to be debunked. Not everyone is a retarded SJW.

So basically the Marvel writers has become as neurotic as their characters?

>I'm a whore

Not true at all. Why does Sup Forums believe this?

He sure seems to know Black Cat's history, but not Catwoman's. Catwoman was always a thief and cat burglar, since her very first appearances. She also always had a soft spot for Batman and visa-versa. She reformed before Black Cat was even created, and has been a legitimate anti-hero since the 70's.

>
>Is this from a movie?
Its from the animated killikg joke movie that came out a couple weeks ago.

I'm Peter and MJ all the way, but if tumblr hates it, I like it.