Post kino.
Life is Strange is pure Sup Forumsidya kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lum1PGX0JLs
youtube.com/watch?v=915FESKzjWM
desuarchive.org/q/search/text//tv//type/op/order/asc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck Kate Marsh

Please refrain from sexualization of Life is Strange cast. LiS speaks to the heart, not your dick.

MGS 4

Life is Strange is sort of an interesting hybrid between a TV show and a game, so it really is one of the few games that actually sort of fit here.

And liberals from Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forums have the fucking gall to claim Sup Forums is the problem

So what are you suggesting? What do you thinking the problem is and why?

Out with that crap of a "game"

Life is Strange is an excellent game with wonderfully written characters and phenomenal atmosphere and music. OP has good taste.

"game"

I don't get this mindset. Why does it have to fit your static definition of what a "game" has to be? It's somewhere between a game and a movie and that's fine. It's pretty well made, and that's what matters. Who cares if it's "a game" by your definition or not?

>wonderfully written characters

youtube.com/watch?v=Lum1PGX0JLs

This scene excited m the most:

>still up
time for hiro twitter

This scene was in episode 2, while Chloe was still at her most immature and didn't really have the maturity that you'd want a gun-user to. I'm just going to hazard a guess that you haven't actually played the game.
It's always interesting that the people who hate Chloe base their entire perception of her on scenes from episodes 1 and 2.

I'd tap chloe personally

My favorite part was when Blue is the Angstiest Color found out that Not-Sarah Palmer has actually been dead this whole time.

It was a phenomenally acted scene.

Sup Forums is the worst fucking board on Sup Forums, and it has nothing to do with their political beliefs. The place is so goddamn overrun with reddit, that if you actually defend the piece of fucking shit board, you are also a redditor. It's so reddit infested that it isn't uncommon to see posters on the board refer to it as "/pol" instead of Sup Forums, as if the board were a fucking subreddit. It's completely unrecognizable today from what it was as little as a year ago. Kill yourself for defending the absolute garbage that is the board formerly known as Sup Forums.

Remember
This guy started posting on Sup Forums after 2013 which is after the board was invaded and taken over/changed by redditors with their lies to moot on /q/

The complete lack of an attempt at lip syncing sells the emotional depth of the characters far more than traditional hollywood acting ever could.

What guy are you even talking about, and what does that have to do with my post?

As a late 20s from I fucking hate this game, each character is like bugs under the skin. Aside from it being a popular thing to shit on, did anyone else sincerely hate it?

The nonexistent lip syncing honestly didn't bother me. You know why? Because I didn't state at their fucking lips.

>Life is Tumblrfag thinks Sup Forums is worst board
Of course.

Why is this still up?

This just in: liberals don't like conservatives and conservatives don't like liberals. Earth shattering stuff we're coming up with here.

>Butterfly Effect + Donnie Darko ripoff
>good

I don't give a shit about this game, I've never even played it. I'm also not a liberal. I'm talking solely about Sup Forums: the board, not Sup Forums's political views. The board, at this point, is a shell of what it was before, and is essentially just a reddit colony now. The only people who deny this are people who never posted there before 2015.

>The board, at this point, is a shell of what it was before, and is essentially just a reddit colony now
So Sup Forums

I know, the emotional weight of each individual character is far more pervasive when it resonates with your own awkward inability to look at their face, or if you're completely and utterly blind.

Real vidyakino coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=915FESKzjWM

It's better than either of them. Certainly better than Butterfly Effect.

>epic memes and le clever references
>teenage melodrama
>kino
die

>Defends Sup Forums and pedophilia in the same image
You do know this image is ironic, right? Unless you are suggesting that you should get a visit from the party van?

I just watched their faces as a whole and when there was a particularly bad mouth movement moment, I remembered that, "Oh yeah, this is a low-budget videogame".

Were you here when it was made?
Were you here when reddit was invading and taking over the board?

You weren't

>hella yes
>ubercool trick shot
>duuuude
>goodbye cruel bumper
>stupid gun
did the writers not realize how disgusting this was? did the voice actors? holy shit, the fact that this exists and people paid for it is abhorrent to me

Sup Forums isn't shit because of reddit. Sup Forums is shit because of superhero movies.

>Square Enix
>low budget
Are you fucking serious?

Was that supposed to be a defense of you posting an image that is blatantly pro pedophilia? Sup Forums doesn't even like trash like you, you worthless pedo degenerate fuck.

Holy shit. I got this game for free in my Steam Library but I think I'm going to outright have it removed now.

>he thinks Ashley Birch can act
LiS fags just can't understand that the characters are unlikable beyond what is "intended". Max has a sub 80 IQ

>Sup Forums isn't shit because of reddit
You're joking right? Are you one of these cancerous drones that they made it possible to start posting here?
>Was that supposed to be a defense of you posting an image that is blatantly pro pedophilia?
They kept us safe from you tasteless plebs for years along with the waifu posters
>Sup Forums doesn't even like trash like you, you worthless pedo degenerate fuck.
No shit it's why crying about Sup Forums posters being here doesn't make sense considering they've never been fans of this board and don't come here

I can open Sup Forums at any given time and blatantly see the 200+ capeshit threads responsible for ruining the board. Go ahead and provide some concrete proof that a redditor infestation actually even exists, let alone is responsible for ruining the board.

The artsy-indie vibe was really what sold the game to me. I couldn't stand how Dontnod's previous game, Remember Me, had such high production values and featured writing was wasn't wholly derivative of other material.

When Nilin would turn and form an expression with fully animated mouth movements that very clearly matched her voice actress's tones and the body language of her character, as well as strangely enforcing the feelings of scene she was in, all I could think about were decades-old games like Silent Hill 3, and how they seemed dead set on establishing technology that fully evoked facial expression, instead of Life is Strange's pervasive down-to-earth feel of the developer's apathy and possible ineptitude. How am I ever supposed to identify with a character on a spiritual level if their physical expressions are so heavily tied down by the way they look, act, and emote?

Simmer down ""oldfag""

>It's a "/qa/ associates Sup Forums with pedophiles while false flagging as a Sup Forums poster" episode
So this is the level liberals are willing to stoop to

you sound like kotaku
>it's a better game because it's a messy piece of shit

You really are a fucking product of the invasion and take over
>Go ahead and provide some concrete proof that a redditor infestation actually even exists
desuarchive.org/q/search/text//tv//type/op/order/asc/
You can read the downfall of this board here

The tldr is this:
You're here because your fellow redditors of years ago lied and spammed this board to get it changed to what they wanted. And it worked
gingermod(swaglord) and his janitor buddies did everything possible to remove as many as old users as possible in 2013
once they did that they allowed baneposting to go mainstream and take over the board which invited everyone from Sup Forums to reddit(you)

Maybe it's supposed to be a comedy.

Is this supposed to be your """""proof"""" of redditors? A post complaining about waifu threads? Top fucking kek, kill yourself, you pathetic waifufag piece of trash. I have literally LITERALLY never posted on reddit in my entire life. I'm sure you can go find some subreddits dedicated to the waifu of your choosing though, you worthless piece of trash.

It's not comedic.

I'm almost entirely sure he's being purposefully sarcastic/facetious.

There you fucking have it
The outsiders who had his Sup Forums career only because of reddit nepotism show shis true colors as soon as hes faced with proof

Without fail every single time these parasites expose themselves

I can't tell, considering there are people ITT actually defending it.

>I s-s-swear I have proof of a reddit invasion. Capeshit dindu nuffin wrong, it was those evil anti waifu redditors who really ruined Sup Forums
The absolute state of this fucking permavirgin

underrated post, Spec Ops is pure kino

You sound like kotaku
>I can't read so I'm going to blindly misrepresent this!

Explain to me why capeshit was considered trash up until 2014(a year after the invasion) then?
Explain why bane went from anti tdkr to pro tdkr after 2014(a year after the invasion) then?

Oh wait you weren't even here for those. You joined us after SW7

I'll gladly do all of that as soon as you can actually prove that an "invasion" happened to begin with, you fucking schizo. And no, your waifu trash being banned doesn't count as "proof" of anything.

STEP-ASS

The proof is here I even gave you a TLDR because I know your Sup Forumseddit mind won't read beyond the first few threads even though this goes beyond the waifu posters being banned.,

No, literally everything in that link you posted pertains to waifu threads, and it has quite literally nothing to do with reddit or redditors. The only thing you've successfully proven in this thread is that you're an assblasted, capeshit loving pedo who likes to cry about his waifu threads being taken away from him. I'm still waiting on the proof of that so called "invasion" that is ruining the board more than superhero flicks though.

Maybe I'd enjoy this if I was a teenage american girl. But I'm a mid-twenty ausfaggot.

>No, literally everything in that link you posted pertains to waifu threads
But that isn't true. You've already proven you won't read it
>and it has quite literally nothing to do with reddit or redditors
Almost every thread made about Sup Forums on /q/ was made by redditors. Again you would know this if you were actually on Sup Forums when this was happening
>I'm still waiting on the proof of that so called "invasion" that is ruining the board more than superhero flicks though.
You didn't answer here The answer for your question is there too, but again because you weren't here you don't know this

>N-No y-you: the post
Jesus Christ, I knew capeshitters were stupid, but this is a whole new level of retardation. Your entire """"""""""""""""argument""""""""""""""""""" basically boils down to "no u" and "y-you w-weren't h-h-here". Come up with the proof already you fucking tard. If this "invasion" were a real thing, surely you'd have more proof than an archive link of people complaining about waifu threads.

You've proven you weren't here. What I've been telling you is agreed upon by almost every single person that was actually here. Your burying your heard in the sand isn't going to change the fact that your entire Sup Forums being is because of redditors

>Grimes
>Good

I was the exact demographic for LiS when it came out (17 when episode 1 came out, born and raised in Oregon, liked hipster shit, etc.) and although the setting and atmosphere was hugely nostalgic/comfy, I was mainly spurred on by the mystery. The writing was absurd. I couldn't relate to characters I should have been able to relate to perfectly. Especially fucking Chloe.

>"We'll be hella best friends forever!"

No. NO. That is not how you use that word.

Life is Strange is one of the worst video games.

Superhero movies are reddit

>that 13xxxx.. filename
How do I be an oldfag like you senpai??

He got BTFO so he's probably never going to reply to (You).

>I don't like this thing
Better post in the thread to let everyone know!

just go back to plebbit bruh. u aint tricking nobody

>copypasta

Neogaf is 3 blocks down, fag

Name 1 (ONE) kino that can compete

fucking this, Sup Forums used to be one of my favorite boards and it got ruined. Sup Forums is getting ruined now too..

Sup Forums has been shit for years now Sup Forums is a fucking mess why does Reddit ruin everything

>Sup Forums has been shit for years now
No it got shittier after gamergate/fappening but got worse at the end of last year.
>why does Reddit ruin everything
I don't know, I think cause the moderators delete and censor anyone who doesn't agree with them and Sup Forums is the last place to go.

The only vidya kino is Legacy of Kino