Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dixonverse/status/741300206168248321
twitter.com/Dixonverse/status/756176912976785409
twitter.com/Dixonverse/status/761634131943919616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares

Rebirth is doing well, there's no point to keep DCYou jobbers on life support

where's the didio fanclub now

There is no hope for this earth. Why didn't tumblr buy Prez? Why didn't it gain cult status? It's mindboggling.

I posted this in the Win-O, but:

DC really did nothing wrong with this. A sequel series would not have sold well (because they rarely, if ever, sell well when the original series has been ignored).

But holy fuck, they missed out by not having this be initially released in 2016. Remember and keep in mind that Prez was released last year during the summer -- at a time when probably no one could expect the election cycle to become AS crazy as it ended up being (Trump for president; Clinton and DNC pretty obviously conspiring with each other; etc.).

BASED DC WHY DO THEY JUST KEEP ON WINNING?!

DC IS SAVED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Yeah, but nobody could have even expected all of this to occur.

Still, I'm glad Russell is at least working on Flintstones. A series that's bound to be known well enough to sell gets a writer who needs the popularity boost.

>last 6 issues canceled
>election special

they couldn't even let it die with dignity

The guy is a trump-basher, so we dodged a bullet

>a trump-basher

A smart person? What bullet did you dodge?

>Why didn't tumblr buy Prez?

Its not Marvel.

They were all over Marvel for her forced PC shit with white writters and artists.

DC creates DC you with a diverse crew and they get called out by shill sites like The Mary Sue and comicsalliance ''DC pretending to care about diversity!''

Do you actually think there is a single writer you read who supports that screaming tangerine?

NO NO NO NO NO

FUCK YOU DC, THIS WAS THE ONE COMIC OF YOURS I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO

>The guy is a trump-basher

How is this a bad thing?

Pro tip: both of them force diversity, fanboy.

I thought the entire plan was to release Prez part 2 during the run up to the election.

It's yuge right now, DC really dropped the ball.

Rebirth was a mistake.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Can we Omega Men the fuck out of this please?

Didio fucking promised

Chuck Dixon, adapter of the best selling Clinton Cash graphic novel.

Difference being that DC does it right 9 out of 10 times.

Like people enjoyed the new Dr. Phate, SzSuper Bro, Jessica Cruz as Green Lantern, Simon Baz, ''...DC let's you to have TWO Wally's???'', etc.

I agree. The only ongoing I'm really enjoying is New Super-Man.

This is Sup Forums, people go ''I don't get it, how can this comic be good with a nigger as the lead?'' without thinking that people are going to give them shit for that, like is the norm for them.

summer is almost over, can you please go back to your containment board now?

>Simon Baz
>done right

I... fuck, I was being trolled. You win.

So can Ben Caldwell come back to A-Force then?

>Not liking Simon Baz

Source?
EVS is the only one I've seen supporting Trump.

twitter.com/Dixonverse/status/741300206168248321
twitter.com/Dixonverse/status/756176912976785409
Definitely not a cuckservative. Also I haven't watched it but here he is chatting with Milo, Trump's gayest fanboy twitter.com/Dixonverse/status/761634131943919616

shit, that sucks

Sup Forums here. Good job DC, now we're just left with Vote Loki.

Vote Loki's great though, it's even-handed instead of being a progressive fantasy.

>Sup Forums here

I wouldn't even say it's evenhanded, since Trump is a non-entity while Clinton has been shown actively cheating to derail Loki's candidacy.

It's not bad, but I liked Prez a whole lot better.

>>/reddit/

There are more than you think, they're just not lining up to scream it from the mountain tops in an industry dominated by retarded liberals

>Clinton has been shown actively cheating
Well, yeah.

Trump is Loki. There can't be two Trumps.

Worked against Bernie, though he was also shown to be a sham when the chips where down.

Well I didn't really like Prez so whatever. I'd suggest Prez fans do what Omega Men fans did on twitter and shout at DC, at Lee, Johns and whatever editors they can find but the cancelation only tells me that the trade sold like shit so there aren't many Prez fans out there.

>Bernie
>sham

How?

Though he and any of his supporters who would vote for Clinton after it was revealed that she and the DNC rigged the campaign against him deserve to be called cucks.

>not liking Simon

pleb