Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Dinosaur Dan Edition

Previous: Past Threads: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Part 6, under the jail/jail break
Stand Suggestions are OPEN.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sidestories - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ (The one with Reviewfag's announcer)

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84885182/#85072847
desuarchive.org/co/thread/84885182/#85070809
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85111995/#85136508
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85111995/#85130257
desuarchive.org/co/thread/84574760/#84626979
desuarchive.org/co/thread/84119456/#84129551
desuarchive.org/co/thread/81617479/#81667105
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Rock_Humans#Behavior.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before anyone asks (like they do in everything thread without fail), this is a HUGE fanfic.
Now that that's out of the way, here's where we are right now with it:

>The second pillarman level has a large maze.
>The entrance of which is surrounded by a large moat, there’s a drawbridge leading into the entrance.

>Group 1: Trevor, his robots, Dora, Suzie, Me-Mow, and the two Gross Sisters - lanky and strongfat

>Group 2: Gameboy, Wall-E, Di Lung, Mirage, and the short Gross sister

>Group 1 enters the maze first, Trevor knows Gameboy knows the patterns of the maze and anyone else still alive will catch up soon enough

>Group 2 arrives a few minutes later and presses into the maze

>The entire maze has this glowing liquid flowing around the base of the walls, illuminating the floor

>While Group 2 presses in, the short Gross sister is staring daggers at the back of Mirage's head
>She has a flashback of when she and her sisters first arrived in the jail thinking they were hot shit with their stands and trying to hustle all the other inmates
>Then they picked a fight with Wong and his gang stomped them, after that they became a joke in the prison and fell way down the pecking order
>She holds up a stand glove coated hand with Mirage's head between her fingers from her perspective

>We cut back to Group 1
>Bruttenholm rambles that someone in the previous team stole his notes about the perfect frame potion
>”The poor idiot misinterpreted the notes and believed the moat contained the perfect frame potion.”
>Dora asks him what happened.
>"Well first he complained of a mild heartburn and tightness on his chest, before crystallizing entirely from the mouth outwards… then he fell over and exploded."

>Cut back to Group 2 and the short Gross sister is now looking very dried out, she's drinking the glowing liquid present everywhere and then dies via crystallizing water.

>(It’s the goop that turns whatever touches it into explosive unstable crystal from Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
>Gameboy gives no fucks
>Wall-E is mortified and decides since he has no obligation, or bomb collar, to stick around Gameboy, who pretended not to see what Mirage did, he hurries ahead of them tracking the locators in the collars
>He falls into a pool of the stuff, but it has no effect on him since he is a robot and he emerges in a secret room between the walls, like a maintenance shaft
>He pulls out the backpack and is checking to make sure the map is alright when a stand jawbreaker falls out of it the vast inner contents of the bag as well
>A cockroach comes out of the walls and begins eating it, however it is they eat
>Maybe the jawbreaker was already breaking down from the liquid?
>It looks like it keels over and Wall-E panics a little before it pops back up right, Wall-E begins playing with it and they bond somehow
>The cockroach shows him the way out of this maintenance room and he's back on the trail of Group 1

>Back with Group 1, Trevor stops the team and pulls out his stand, he walks forward and uses it to reach into the walls until he stops, he then tells the group to look up and they see a vat that looks like it's about to pour on him
>He's grabbed the gears in the wall to stop the mechanism from tipping the vat
>he notes that whatever is in there replenishes on its own and that it can either dissolve, mutate, or transmutate living things into other things at seemingly random. They've been unable to get a sample of it back up to the labs since the only thing it does not react to other than air is the vat it is contained in.

>Wall-E catches up with the group when they make camp. Camp implies light. While looking over the map, Suzie is off somewhere else keeping Me-Mow busy since they're still finger trapped together. She's been unable to turn the trap into flesh.

>Dora starts looking over the map in the brighter light provided and notes some secret doors to rooms that look like shortcuts. While doing this they look up and see stars. Wait? Stars? Underground? This is an "oh shit" for Trevor since someone somewhere in the maze has triggered a rather nasty trap and they have to quickly douse that light. While running from the "stars" chasing them, they notice they're fireflies, and given that things are catching on fire, it is a very bad idea to touch them.
>While they are chased in the maze by the fireflies, Trevor casually comments "Oh, I know exactly what Bobby is gonna say about this"
>Dora runs ahead of the group and starts leaving red footprints before opening a secret door and forcing everyone to go in there.
>Trevor is impressed Dora had the luck to find this, but also notes that if she uses her stand on him again she's going to regret it. Trevor begins examining the wall carvings there and we get some of the history of the current layer of the prison from it.

Need to fill in what history that is. Probably built to hold prisoners from the reunification war Kuzco lead so he’d be the only Emperor.

>Cut back to Group 2 who are dodging the fireflies, then climbing the walls casing the flooring trap to activate. Gameboy, being Gameboy, shot ahead the rest of the group, then turned back and started firing flares aimed at the inmates to attract the fireflies to them.
>He turns around and stares at the group of inmates with an evil grin
>Gameboy: "It's time for one of my favorite games, [Super Shooter]!"
>Multiple limbs appear from inside him, each one armed with a flare gun, while a 8-bit soundtrack starts playing
>From Gameboy's PoV it looks just like a fps, with a crosshair and a scoreboard

>Group 1 descends to an even older level of the prison.

And that's the end of the maze cliff notes that still need to be turned into story.

All right folks, it's time to start being honest here:

For this project to keep moving, we're going to need more of the onlookers contributing rather than just waiting in the wings being "idea guys." We've already burned out the user who had to write Vento by himself and dialoguefag is currently MIA. If we don't want to fall apart like the other Sup Forums projects we need everyone to pitch in. Even if you're not good at writing a bit of greentext can at least serve as a framework for someone else or bump the thread at the very least.

goddammit! I can't catch some sleep without the thread plummeting to page 10. At this point we may as well end up making a thread per day.
Anyway, this was the last thing on the escape attempt arc

>We've already burned out the user who had to write Vento by himself

I wanted to take more of a backseat for this part, but it doesn't mean I'm not around. Most of the maze and also the Jaguar fight was me.

As well as a number of other ideas that ended up working in this part that I won't go into detail about.

Doesn't help that Sup Forums is moving stupid fast all the time now.

Unless I stay up until 3am, odds are the thread won't be up when I wake up, and even then there's no guarantee.

So, what do we want to work on right now? The maze? The frogmen level? Trevor explaining whatever details we're going to reveal about scopemen this part? More on Dan wrecking the prison? Something beyond that?

Or a wildcard, something before all that since the flashbacks Dora is supposed to have on the way to the prison still haven't been done.

Alright, let's pick up all the suggestions from the past threads and pray that they are reviewed this time.
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/84885182/#85072847
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/84885182/#85070809
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/85111995/#85136508
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/85111995/#85130257
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/84574760/#84626979

I stayed until 4-5 a.m. during the last thread(can't tell anymore), thread still was archived an hour later

It doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is anymore, threads on Sup Forums die within 2 hours of last bump.

OK, so Dan's stand can only store 6 charges. He shoots the Caveman full of holes and gets his 6 charges, then moves far enough away from him that the holes become permanent before using them to blast his way up.

He uses three shots to get up to the bottom of the lowest human jail, then a fourth shot to take out a crappy electric nightmare.
So when he reaches the prison with people in it, he only has two shots left before he needs to recharge.

>he only has two shots left before he needs to recharge.
Unload, he can punch holes again by unloading the charges he stored previously

>threads on Sup Forums die within 2 hours of last bump
shit, we really need some britfags, or whatever country is in plain day at 3 a.m. server time

source on that gif?

It's from a Tex Avery cartoon called "The First Bad Man".

what was Joy's revised Stand?

It would also help if we had more people posting during the daylight hours severe time since it seems the only time people post is to bump it from the lower pages.

That being said...

Anyway, so he can unload charges, huh? Interesting.

It hasn't been revised yet, or if it was no one recorded it in the docs.

Usually if you have to ask then it hasn't been done yet. Or at least that's what I've found.

Not sure how much of a role Joy has outside of establishing there's a respwan function inside PI.

I may have misread the post, what I mean is that punching holes takes up one free space from the loader, and firing the concussive blast free up one space

I recall that it was shortened to one or two abilities instead of one for each emotion

I thought you meant like he opens up the gun chamber and disregards two of his charges.

So what are you trying to do with Joy that you need her ability to do so with?

add it to the doc

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84119456/#84129551

That it?

So, where was gonna be the chapter break, during Dan's fight with the Caveman or after he reaches the surface?

That must be the one. Crap, it's a lengthy description.

I'm just going to put the arc break after Dan's out of the chamber and after saying his piece to the caveman since from then on it's no longer about going beneath the jail.

Dan was the arc objective and he's sorted by then.

Then the new objective of getting back to the surface and dealing with whatever Dan's done kicks in. So the start of the Mirage fight is the start of the "escape plan" section which could probably use a better name.

Should be something like [Three Dog Night]. Or something, I don't actually know how the Jojo stand system works other than that it has something to do with music.

In JoJo proper a stands name has no baring what-so-ever on a stand's appearance or ability.

But we keep giving them names that imply what they might do because it keeps happening. Right now it looks like the name of Joy's stand is [Sweet Emotion]. And it has multiple abilities for some reason, probably to make up for the fact it has no offensive capabilities at all.

So, in order:
>Dan has a off-screen duel with the sheriff in the shaft, he punches holes in his ice block and left him to die
>He blasts his way through the pillarmen prisons, empowered by the STAR vortex, until he reaches the entry of the excavation
>He disposes of the mechanismos guarding the elevator
>Meanwhile, the group rides Gameboy through the holes left by Dan with Mirage inside a cage.
>Dan reaches the surface
what he finds first? is Wong waiting for him at the door of the elevator?

>could probably use a better name
Riot? Lockdown? (unless we use that one for the later arc) caveman's run?

While Dan kills the caveman and blasts through the levels, Dora's group is fighting Mirage.

By the time they've beaten Mirage, Dan is already at least up to the bottom of the human jails.

By the time Dora's group is back up to the prison, Dan has already rampaged a bit and there's fires and shit.

I don't think Wong would be waiting for him at the elevator, that's not a section of the prison inmates are allowed to loiter around. First time they meet is in the cafeteria as Dan's stuffing his face.

How about "Bad Man on the Loose" for a section name?

bump

It might just be best to have Dan first arriving in the active jail be another off screen thing.

Should Dan try hitting on the Frizz?

The doc currently says that he may get distracted staring at a redhead, so...

Well, that was something I suggested a few threads ago when I recalled him finding a redhead in the short he's from.

I didn't think of the Frizz back when I suggested that.

How would we even arrange that?

Maybe Frizz joins the attempt to quell the riot, and they meet while Dan is wrecking shit.

What does she do, drive a bus into the chaos and start running people down?

Also, looking at the doc, Bad Cop from The Lego Movie was slated for this part as a guard. Should we take this opportunity to introduce him?

>drive a bus into the chaos and start running people down
I wasn't thinking in using her Stand-bus, but dammit, that sounds like something from Superjail.

Well OK then.

Maybe the call goes out for any stand users in the prison staff to get down there and start helping quell this problem.

Yeah, sorry about shitting the bed on the reviews. Let's lookit what we got while I'm here...
>Dredd
Sounds about right. We have to have him say Incendiary at some point.
>Spike
Barks weren't really explained that well but I'm guessing it's a sonic boom thing? I think this could work well, and I like the idea of the standard ORAORA only making it stronger.
>Dan
Sounds like it'll work.
>Swiper
Basic but I guess it'll work. Not too crazy about it, though. I'm not entirely sure how the 4 dimension idea would work but it could be cool if used right.
>Strong Bad
I get what it's referencing but my hateboner for luck based stands ensures I don't like this one. Seems a little too deus ex machina. If other people like it I'll let it drop but I'm not a fan.
>Swiper (Kitsune2)
Could work. I have a feeling something like it has been done before, but I'm hip if everyone else is.
>Sylvester
Could work as a guard, if we needed another one.

Apologies again for shitting the bed with the reviews, I'll try to be more diligent and catch things as soon as I can just in case the thread dies early again.

this was a particularly slow day, right after the previous thread almost hit 400 replies

The previous thread was just as slow as this one.

I'll be surprised if this one is even still up come morning at the rate threads are dropping and the rate it's being posted in.

Well, at least that thread was long lived.
Now back to part 6, some questions:
How many jawbreaker vaults are getting raided (not off-screen)?
Who is gonna be the ex-WB demon that is with Dethklok?

Dethklok were contracted?

Well we have two confirmed on panel vault raids. One where they pick up Dethklok and one where Penny intercepts them.

Do we need more on panel ones than that, or would they be better off left just being mentioned by Interpol while trying to track the "terrorists"?

As for the demon, last thread Nemesis the warlock was suggested. I don't know anything about him though.

I'm not sure if they were part of the WB celebrities, but at least the demon that was stationed in one of the vaults ended up working with Dethklok after Red Guy's defeat

It's a demon/alien from a 2000 A.D. comic (the same company of Judge Dredd)

No, I don't think they were. They might've been a group the WB had their eyes on, but they never got a chance to get their hooks into them. Their demon never managed to seal the deal before the WB imploded and whoever was on that case became their manager instead because it was a nice gig and with the amount of destruction Dethklok causes, he could stay on Earth instead of having to go back to hell.

I think the WB had a lot of active agents who got cut loose when it fell apart and they started doing their own things. Swiper was a WB infiltrator who was sent undercover to spy on Interpol who then sent him undercover into the cartels.

We could have a few more wayward demons who had to find new work in later parts if we want to explore that a bit more. I doubt Dr. Henry Killinger would work for the WB. I get the feeling Mr. Nobody got in touch with him because the WB had a larger plot brewing, but then Plucky happened and all plots were cut loose and left to their own devices.

So maybe Dredd is the one who goes to collect on that vault and, seeing the death and chaos Dethklok brings, decided to take them to jail in the process.

I think only two members of the band are supposed to have stands.

I'm assuming this is out current writer and school is now resuming.

>Reporter: "Mr. Nobody, is it true that your campaign received financial aid from members of the Warner Bros previous administration?"
>Mr. Nobody: This interview is over. Good day, pretty people!
>Mr. Nobody grabs a bike and rides away

>I think only two members of the band are supposed to have stands.
Yep, Toki and Murderface, they were made for the original draft.

Mr. Nobody is going to be a challenge. He's almost narcissistic, but he has a way of making everyone love him.

I'm not sure if Toki is still joining Dora's group in part 6 or not. I figure Dethklok being in PI will force some changes since their brand of... death? Death follows them around I mean. Their brand of death will force people in PI out of their hide-y holes and shake up the pecking order. They'll probably be responsible for unleashing Daffy's other kids from wherever they're tucked away at within PI.

Found this unused Stand in the archive, I wanted to rework it a bit and leave it up for grabs
desuarchive.org/co/thread/81617479/#81667105

>「ANOTHER'S ARMS」 (Coldplay song)
>Appearance: It takes the appearance of a large, white-skinned humanoid (similar to Anti-Venom) with circuit-like patterns across its body. It has a second pair of arms coming from its shoulder blades and a mass of tentacles sprouting from its back. Its real appearance is an amorphous cluster of tentacles.
>Abilities: When 「ANOTHER'S ARMS」 hits something with one of the tentacles in its back the struck target will split into five copies of the original (if he hits an opponent's arm it will turn into five arms), hitting the original object with a tentacle again allows the User to take complete control of the 4 copies (the original one remains unaffected), this includes telekinetic control of inanimate objects.
>Additionally, 「ANOTHER'S ARMS」 is able to manipulate its body to a small degree, allowing it to shift its form to avoid attacks.
>Stats:
>Power: B
>Speed: D
>Durability: B
>Range: C
>Precision: D
>Potential: E

If I remember correctly, Toki was supposed to be the "healer" of the group in the original draft. I'm still not sure what will be our party once it's fully assembled (outside of Dora, Suzie and Wall-E).
Also, off by one

So while Bobby and RoboDale are fighting Wong, Dan is off doing whatever until he almost gets hit by a bus that just sliding around in the chaos smashing people around.

He sees the driver and does his drool bit, then gets hit by the bus a lot and is smashed through walls.

Dora has joined in the fight against Wong and he's finally had enough of this, whatever other stand users are in his gang should show up then (there's some suggestions on the doc) to keep his assailants busy as he goes after Dan. While Dan is distracted by anything and everything, Wong is finally able to grab and and asks him one more time for the information he wants to know, Dan still refuses to tell him anything and tries to run again, but Wong used his mode to inject Dan with whatever that stuff is that causes his joints to seize up.

So now Wong and Dan square off like in an old western.

Not sure how Wong should beat him.

I wanted to buff Wall-E's cockroach's stand a bit to give it some mild healing powers so it could keep Trevor alive long enough to get him to the infirmary. It's not that much of a healing power, but it's enough to keep whoever is under its effect from dying too quickly.

Toki as the healer was also before we had the respawn thing in play for PI, so we may need to rethink that.

>he almost gets hit by a bus that just sliding around in the chaos smashing people around.
ALL ABOARD!

>Not sure how Wong should beat him.
What happens with the matter sucked by Dan's Stand? Maybe he punches holes in Wong and part of his chi-infused blood scurries into Dan's hand from the revolver's loader, worsening his condition, then Wong absorbs his Cels like Kuzco did with the other pillarmen.

Take into account that Warden can choose to not respawn someone trapped inside PI, so you can't be sure if the next time you die it's game over

So Wong has to slowly poison Dan until he can finally absorb him.
It'd help if there was a clearer distinction between Wong's mode and his stand.

And you do have a point with the Warden being able to choose who respawns, I think no one in Dora's group will die in PI unless they've already been killed a few times before in it (Pericles and Inch High).

Dora's group is looking like:
-Suzie
-Wall-E (plus the cockroach)
-Pericles
-Sticks

Inch High is there, but he's not doing much of anything after they save him aside from transmitting the picture of the map he took to Penny.

We should probably find a way to work Sticks back into the plot. I liked her a lot in the psych ward arc and think she still has potential.

Dan is showing off his Stand and QUALITY powers, boosted by the Vortex, he believes that he has bested the frail-looking Pillarmen, but it turns out Wong was slowly poisoning him, leaving him exposed for the killing blow.

>It'd help if there was a clearer distinction between Wong's mode and his stand.
His Stand is the mouth on each hand (I think) that allows him to brand people with the pain-inducing mark. His Mode is basically bound to his blood, so he still needs a way to inject it into his target (after the powerup he may be able to fire his blood like a spitting cobra).

Giffany was also listed as part of the group in the early draft, but she may become a side ally in the real world prison (since I have no idea how she or the server room could end inside PI)

So Wong's stand, [Death Grips] I think it's called, are the mouths on his hands. They let him mark people and inflict pain on them whenever he whats whenever they are in range. The pain caused by his stand causes him to get a power boost.

His mode lets him "infect" others with his blood, blocking up their pressure points and possibly mutating them? It's not a very strong mode since he wasn't a super pillarman elite, but it is a mode, so he is a cut above the average pillarman stock.

Since we're not going to go into much detail with Scopemen this part, are the only QUALITY powers Dan will show off dropping frames and freezing frames? Is the concept of frames foreign to pillarmen or just different enough from CELs that they can't figure it out?

Giffany... I might be able to work her into PI as a security AI designed to keep Daffy's other kids separated from the other inmates. It's something the Warden made, but isn't part of PI since he doesn't want to think about maintaining it all the time.

The description of Wong's Mode:
>Xuéwèi Mode: Daolon Wong's blood is infused with a substance known as "chi", this allows his body to be in a constant state of maintenance. When the chi-infused blood is inserted into a foreign body, it will attempt to hinder and harm the host body through clogging critical points inside the body, known as "pressure points".
Is basically a heal over time effect and a crippling poison rolled into one

>are the only QUALITY powers Dan will show off dropping frames and freezing frames?
Maybe smearing himself, unless that is too similar to the [Stretch] in part 7.

>Is the concept of frames foreign to pillarmen or just different enough from CELs that they can't figure it out?
Frames are mentioned in the description of CELs in part 2:
> Cels are an innate component in the bodies of the Ancient Aztec superbeings known as The Pillarmen. They allow these beings to harness the power of [FRAMES] to perform supernatural feats through increasing the fluidity and speed of their bodily functions. Pillarmen who have a high quantity of Cels can achieve states known as [MODES] wherein they gain new abilities and powers
and then in the Styles description we have:
>more skilled Style users can even use [FRAMES] to a certain extent to create supernatural effects like their sworn enemies
Knuckles' moveset being the example

Pretty sure we've dropped those spin equivalents from part 7 since our part 7 is in the same universe as our first 6 parts, so what we have already established in them is still in play and works in part 7.

Smearing would be a good power for Scopemen to have though. Not sure if Dan would demonstrate it unless it was a last ditch effort to evade Wong even after he had been crippled by Wong's mode.

OK, so Scopemen learned how to use their [frames] in different ways than their pillarmen ancestors. It makes having a mode unnecessary to preform supernatural feats.
They probably got that from the fruit.

What questions does Wong try to ask Dan anyway?

>What questions does Wong try to ask Dan anyway?
About the fruit (the key to rotoscoping), but I'm not sure how to word it without giving spoilers of part 8

Maybe we should just name drop Scopemen. It's not like they're going to be a big reveal in part 8 aside from maybe the realization that Scopemen are related to the mythical Pillarmen.

The fruit we can have is so Wong asks where "it" grows.

>Wong comments on how the powers displayed by Dan are unnatural, that they aren't the powers of the Pillarmen. He demands to know how he gained these powers.
>Dan realizes what he's talking about and gets furious, even criminal scum like him will never reveal the location of the fruit

There should be something in the caveman shaft or in Dan's chamber that Trevor reads describing the nature of Dan. How he's something like a pillarman and at the same time something different than a pillarman.

His relation to pillarmen should be made clear if we're not going to just outright call him a Scopeman.

carvings of the pre-scopemen running away from the pre-pillarmen and then gathering around the not-Rokaka tree were suggested in one of the previous threads

If they know about the tree Wong wouldn't be asking how Dan got those powers, but where the tree/fruit is. If they do know about the tree then none of the pillarmen were ever able to find it and none of the Scopemen ever revealed where it was, choosing instead to disappear into the ever growing human population.

It's a minor detail that has rather reaching repercussions, so it's worth a little extra thought on how to get it into the story.

So the scene is in the cafeteria, the place is trashed, almost all of the tables are smashed, the door to the kitchen has been blasted to pieces, and Dan is stuffing his face, it's the first food he's had in some 100,000 years or more.

Wong walks over and has a seat across from him, Dan barely acknowledges him since he's still focused on the food. Wong begins his lines
>"Ah, my brother in darkness, it is good to finally meet you. I am Daolon Wong, the one who arranged for your liberation."
>Dan continues to somewhat ignore him, Wong continues
>"I am a seeker of knowledge, the lives many of our fellows have since come to and end. The Emperor is long gone, and even Lady Yzma has since perished."
>At this Dan winces a little, as if remembering a time where he was kicked in the balls
>"She was my mentor, for a time, before she forgot I existed and I chose to travel the world alone, searching for my own [perfection]. It was not until after her demise that I learned she completed it. That it was possible. But the method is now been lost. Even before then I scoured the globe searching for those of your kind, hoping to gleam some secret from your like."
>Dan is now paying semi-attention and eating more slowly
>"But you are the first I have been able to find. Now, my brother in darkness, I know that 'it' exists. I must know where to find it. It may still hold some clue to recapturing [perfection]."
>Dan has stopped eating now, he's put down his food, he's calmly wiping his face with a tablecloth and indicates for Wong to lean in closer and close until their faces are almost touching
>It looks like Dan is about to whisper something in Wong's ear
>Wong has a look of deep anticipation
>Dan then spits a bunch of chewed up food all over Wong's face, flips the table, kicks it to so it rams into Wong and sends him across the kitchen and onto cafeteria floor while leaping out of his seat, jumping to the opposite side of the floor and then yelling
cont

>"I may be the worst of the worst, the baddest bad man history might've ever seen, but I'll still never tell you or anyone else where it grows!"
>Wong is still on the floor, he wipes the mush off his face and says "You will come to regret this." as he begins to glow with stand power
>Dan then takes off, it's been a looooooong time since he'd been chased and he plans on enjoying this

Well, thoughts?

It must be just a carving of a tree in an unknown language (or no language at all), when the expedition is down there, Trevor just assumes that is a depiction of nature worship or something along that line.
We haven't decided yet where is the Scopemen homeland. Must be a hard to reach lost land if the main scopeman population remained undisturbed (and if we are using it, that weird map from Mystery Inc.).

>choosing instead to disappear into the ever growing human population.
Well, rock humans can settle inside modern human society, though it doesn't end well jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Rock_Humans#Behavior.
There was an idea for part 8 where some scopemen infiltrated modern society (like Birdman/Harvey Birdman) and revealed themselves once the conflict between modern and old cartoons gets ugly, and some old cartoons from the previous parts were scopemen that tried to adapt to the modern world, their deaths made the remaining scopemen further isolationist.

Weird, I caught a ban from a year ago

It works.

Damn, Dan got triggered hard.

>as if remembering a time where he was kicked in the balls
kek

I figured since stonemen could blend in with humans, our Scopemen in ancient times used the human population to vanish from the world of pillarmen. They didn't so much integrate, but used them as a cover.

Very few ancient humans were really trusted by them, mainly the ones with stands like the caveman (he's the sheriff) who helped capture Dan were made aware of any of their secrets.

The Scopemen made Dan's chamber and the pillarmen never disturbed it because Dan fucked them over too, that and the caveman kept them from trespassing.

So we'll just have a carving of a tree with the implication being that some pillarmen broke off from the main group to go native or something.

Dan is so old that he is from a time where Yzma still looked pretty OK. Back when she still looked young in the moonlight anyway.

>Wong makes a lunge for Dan, his [Death Grips] clearly showing on his hands
>Dan just stands there, analyzing him, looking at Wong like he's some kind of abstract art of unknowable meaning
>Just as Wong is about to make contact, there's a bust of static and he passes right through Dan
>Wong stumbles and turns
>"That is an unnatural ability for our kind. Is this the power 'it' granted you and the others who chose to walk among the humans?!"
>"It's called QUALITY over quantity, I may not have as many CELs as you, but I can freely control my FRAMEs, and I just [drop] the ones I don't want! Now chase me like ya mean it!"

>looking at Wong like he's some kind of abstract art of unknowable meaning
heh, I'm loving this

While those carvings doesn't give away much, I have an idea for part 8: Trevor's notes about the expedition could somehow end up in Ethan's hands. The protagonist from Dresden Codak was suggested as the leader of an Ahnenerbe/A.I.M. -like branch of the Church, so they have some expertise on the archeology field

If the disc Pericles is after leads to the Scopemen homeland, then he must have someone he's working for who wants it, so he could be trying to get it for someone who works for Ethan.

The carving of the tree should be on the door before entering the chamber Dan was sealed in. It makes them pause for a bit before entering as they try to discern its meaning.

Well it's 2:30am here and I no long want to be awake.

If the thread decides to actually not fucking die (making these threads feels really awkward), then I'll continue stumbling my way through this greentext during the daylight hours.

Or at least figure out what I can adapt into story instead of notes while we wait for that other, more capable user to show up again.

Seriously, it's going to suck if the thread dies in the night again. It only takes one hour, ONE HOUR and 47 minutes right now for a thread to sink to the bottom of page 10 from time of last bump. It should be taking like 3 hours at this time of day on Sup Forums for that to happen.

Shit's ridiculous. We'll need hourly bumps just to survive.

It will be funny having all this foreshadowing and then Nobody's plot and the race appears, leaving the scopemen and the Church in the backseat.

Don't worry, I can keep an eye on the thread tonight unless my sleep deprivation finally gets me

Yep, like clockwork: 1 hour and 50 minutes and it's on page 9

>this STILL hasn't gone anywhere and it's still just written concepts

>the comic gives up halfway through and isn't even inked

>5 entire completed arcs and DEEPEST LORE everywhere
>Hasn't gone anywhere

>5 entire completed arcs
Holy crap, time flies. Is roughly 1 month per part

"It's called QUALITY over quantity"
Heh.

He's an evil alien Khaos Sorcerer warrior out to topple an evil fundementalist human Empire. He may be an embodiment of Khaos as a fundamental multiversal force and was at one time also a robot warrior-monk-wizard from a doomed timeline of the future/past who transcended reality. Said robot wizard remained an independant character in its own right the entire time. Both have sweet rides.

Nemesis and the ABC Warriors goes to some really weird places over the years.

He also knows how to play missile firing pipe organs so well it drives religious fanatics into a frenzy, so that's handy.

Alright, I think we need to institute something similar to Part 4 and assign different scenes/fights to different people. What aspects of Part 6 need to most work? I've got a week or so before school starts myself so I'll try to do as much as I can.

The bus ride to the jail still need to be finished.

Pretty much everything after they enter PI needs work.

It's still at the point where there's so much to do that I can't even make a last of things that need doing because we have unknown unknowns. Things that we're going to have that we don't even know that we're going to have still.

Musical talent is indeed a plus when working for Dethklok.

So how was he defeated in the comics he came from?

He's actually the hero of the comic!

The whole story actually reached a conclusion a while back, after something like 25 years of comics.
Genuine spoiler in case anyone's interested in reading After a final confrontation, Nemesis ended up fused to his ship and his archenemy, dooming them all to travel endlessly across points all space and time as a phantom for all time.

This is his main villain, Torquemada of Termite. He died in the first story, which did very little to stop him

Basically, It was a bad guy fighting an even badder guy (which is which is open to discussion). He will enjoy all the death brought by Dethklok concert.

>missile firing pipe organs
I see where Games Workshop stole the idea for the Exorcist tank

Alright, so maybe after Dethklok is airlifted away from the concert he arranged, he watch them fade into the distance, straightens up his tie, and begins playing an organ for the masses who are still standing.

Who airlifts the vault and the stage on top of it though?

40k is basically Nemesis the Warlock fanfiction. A fundamentalist, xenophobic human Empire which developed in the ruins of a golden age with Terminators, Inquisitors, Vestal Vampire battle sisters, the Mechanicus and their Titans and a quasi-immortal leader who feeds on the vital essences of his followers to survive, the webway, FTL travel relying on an irreplaceable device built into a human Emperor's tomb on Terra, the list goes on and on. The real difference is that in the Imperium 40k focusses on the antagonists of Nemesis. They even got Pat Mills do some 40k comics, and The Redeemer is basically Torquemada wearing a flamethrower hat.

If Gameboy can't pull that stunt (or he isn't going to the raids) then just a big-ass flying transport.

Shit, that's one nasty Titan.
>its feets are warships

He also plays a mean... whatever this thing is.

Shit, now I want Dethklok meet Nemesis the Warlock (or other 2000AD characters) as its own thing.

Where were you when we were doing part 5? I would've had the WB tower BE something like that if I had known about it.

I guess Gameboy could do it, I still want him to send a live video feed of the death and destruction caused by the concert back to the prison so Dredd can give him orders to capture the band as well as the vault.

That looks like an organ... keyboard... harp.

I don't usually browse these threads, I just happened to notice Nemesis was being talked about. Dredd Thredd's are rare enough, anything else from 2000AD is almost unheard of.

Well this is a huge fanfic, so pretty much anything anyone throws at it is on the table.

We only really have Nemesis slated as being Dethklok's manager, but we could expand on that after they get stolen from him. The finale of the part is just a parade of violence in a vortex of STAR energy making it just that much more violent. It's not like we can't have Nemesis show up again around there looking to get back what was stolen from him.

So, Dredd vs Nemesis?

Haven't been here for a while
Is Giffany scrapped from the project?
Also, how's the game coming along? It should play like Heritage with some Melty Blood elements mixed in.

Welcome back aboard
>Is Giffany scrapped from the project?
We are still trying to add stuff from the previous draft into the current.

>how's the game coming along?
I think there was an update a while ago, mostly stability and bug fixing

It's not off the table. It depends on where and how Nemesis makes his entrance into the prison.

We could tie his arrival into Dredd finally having enough of the Warden's shit.

Right now my thoughts on working her back into the part are >I might be able to work her into PI as a security AI designed to keep Daffy's other kids separated from the other inmates. It's something the Warden made, but isn't part of PI since he doesn't want to think about maintaining it all the time.

And after that, the clift notes of the frogpeople catacombs:

>Group 1 descends to an even older level of the prison.
>As they keep advancing, the inmates notice the vast amounts of carvings and statues of frogs around them.
>Dora: “It seems these guys liked frogs, y mucho.”
>Trevor: “Ha, that's what we supposed at the beginning, but no, these guys WERE frogs.”
>Dora: “Frog people? No me jodas.”
>Trevor: “Please, come over here, I think we have some spare time for a little history class.”
Pillarmen were at an early place before they met the frogs. They were less about using their newfound strength for outright war and had higher ideals.
The Frog people fucked their shit up. And because of their war against them, they ended up becoming the warlike Mode-using bastards they became by Part 2. Trevor also notes that all Strickland employees were required to learn styles to combat pillarman up until a few years ago when it fell out of policy
>Trevor leads the group to a big mural he found in a previous expedition.
>A composite image of the pre-pillarmen civilizations seemingly at peace with each other
>The frog people coming from somewhere (it's not necessary to go into detail about their origin) and rampaging through the far away settlements
>The separate armies trying to fend off the invaders in the main cities to no avail
>The civs banding together and pushing back the frog people: carvings of the atlantean vehicles blasting the frogmen from the sky while red and blue mooks who would come to work for Kuzco later clash with them on the ground
>A final image where the combined army is laying waste to the frogmen temples and citadels, toppling them over their heads
>He suddenly stops and stares at a sarcophagus leaning in the wall, He is damn sure it wasn't there the last time.
>Trevor: “And if you value your life, don't get close to these things, in fact, stay far away from them.”

1/2

>As the group resumes his path, we get a close up of the smug face in the sarcophagus' lid. The lid falls off; revealing a mummified humanoid, a thick cloud of spores starts to emanate from his mouth and eye sockets.

>Group 2 has arrived on the frog level
>Mirage and Di Lung are pissed by the end of the maze.
>Gameboy: “Doesn't matter, I level up.”
>Now they have found the mummy
>The commotion attracts Group 1
>Di Lung finger traps the mummy’s arms behind its back (Suzie and Me-Mow notice they are no longer stuck together), the big Gross sister pummels it only to get a scratch or breathed upon
>Trevor sees Gameboy and thinks "I wish Hellboy was still alive. He had a better way to handle obnoxious types like this robot."
>In the same panel, there is a thought bubble of Trevor imagining Hellboy smashing Game Boy's screen with his Red Right Hand.
>Trevor is pleased to see the rest have made it, until the big Gross sister turns and attacks them
>She’s held down by the propane nightmares Trevor has with him
>Trevor explains that they infect whoever goes down by scratching or biting and convert them into another guard, he also notes that he hadn’t seen one for the past several ventures down to this level
>more frogpeople (alive, implied to be previous intruders) appear to face them
>Trevor sends the robots in to fight before he moves on, Dora, Suzie, Mirage, Di-Lung, and Wall-E hurrying after him
>the lanky Gross sister stays behind trying to save her sister
>gets shanked by Me-Mow for wanting to fight against them with her now frog sister instead of fight her sister, then hurries along to catch up with the others
>Gameboy sees an opportunity and detonates the bomb collars to do some damage to the frog people

2/2