Daily reminder that Lapis Lazuli reads mango

Daily reminder that Lapis Lazuli reads mango.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vCRPItMdXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ra4UWtNMUKk
youtube.com/watch?v=5OIQM608joc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its all that weeb Steven provides them. Pseudo Degrassi and mango is all they know out in the isolation of the barn.

the crewniverse is weeb as shit, they even traveled to japan to meet animators

and the show is full of references to manga and jap culture

yeah I just wish they would that shit cause it gets so annoiying at Times. Like it is trying way hard to be anime and not a show.

Korea

it has multiple references, even in the animation, but has tooo many western components that makes it undeniably a "modern western cartoon".

I think CN controls it in ways we don't know.

Well yeah I know they are weebs but I don't find it annoying, it's kinda funny to see such things - you can tell they have a sense of humour and that they aren't grumpy old men.

nah dumbass

the show is animated in corea, but they went to japan to meet another animators, fans of the show

She´s about to change her hairstyle you dumbfuck.

DEJA VU

youtube.com/watch?v=5vCRPItMdXk

>character does something
>has a lame line reacting to what they just did

oh good it's beach games 2

That's not mango

>Like it is trying way hard to be anime and not a show.
>implying anime and television are mutually exclusive
Care to rephrase that?

Please do not post clips of the worst episode.

There are some manga volumes, particularly stuff released over a decade ago, that they flip everything and make it read left to right.

Well it got manga-like style on the cover, the title is "Pretty Hairstylist" not "Pretty Hairstyles" so it's obvious the main character is in the title and on the cover and it got the nimber 3 on the cover so I guess it's the third volume. Also learn to voice your opinions without insulting, 85373289.

That episode was such wastes potential, the pacing during the race scene was botched entirely and Kevin continues to be some wierd pseudo rapist strawman character.

youtube.com/watch?v=ra4UWtNMUKk

So this... is the power... of American animation...

I've actually read one about hairstyling. In typical manga fashion they took hairstyling very seriously.

rip Peridot

>Like it is trying way hard to be anime and not a show.
Oh yeah, as opposed to Avatar, which was faux-animu as fuck.

You're a moron.

You ever wonder if american animators feel like killing themselves for being so shitty?
youtube.com/watch?v=5OIQM608joc

i have bean in this place bee four

>american animators

Pixar and Disney are american right?

just saying

Mayumi worst hairstylist, Kuriko best hairstylist, Daizo is top-tier husbando.

-Because western comics are more expensive that manga.

-Any bookstore or mall sell manga, meanwhile need buy of Amazon if want the New 52 or Image Comic

>comparing OPM and SU
This is totally fair and balanced

>literally no evidence aside from a single post on a wiki
Change it to a hentai.

>Original Avatar worked even with the pacifist no-kill Aang even with spirit turtle asspull bullshit.

>Korratard was absolute shit even though it took the animu to 11 especially with the CLAMP ending.

Steven Universe tries it hardest to concentrate pure weeb, the pacifist protag, and be OG avatar but comes of the worst of both worlds in both character and animu with pandering and missing the message completely with ham-fisted allegories. Yeah it's animu as fuck but in the most stereotypical way and that's why it's shit.

This feels like extreme cherry picking.

>Original Avatar worked even with the pacifist no-kill Aang even with spirit turtle asspull bullshit.
ur talking out your ass m8

>-Any bookstore or mall sell manga, meanwhile need buy of Amazon if want the New 52 or Image Comic
You're lying about the price and availability of comics, on the comics and cartoons board.

Are you an idiot?

The spirit turtle was bullshit but the show actually had merit outside of that with other characters and arcs. Korra and SU have almost nothing to stand on or show for in the long run with most of their arcs being completely shitty and spirit turtle asspull all day long.