I'm not sure how I feel about Suicide Squad's new direction

I'm not sure how I feel about Suicide Squad's new direction.

I'm fine with it. Bright neon colors fits the trash aesthetic they got goong on.

Maybe its forshadowing one of the color or light themed villans will be in the next one.

I WANTED THE DCEU TO BE THIS DARK YET VERY COMIC-BOOKY UNIVERSE WHERE WE'RE DROPPED INTO ACT 3 OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE SO MUCH HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

SO MARVEL COULD HAVE THE CUTESY SELF-REFERENTIAL "wE'RE SILLY" FEELING WITH NO CODENAMES

AND DC COULD GO ALL-OUT COMIC BOOK CAMP, BUT KEEP IT TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN-UNIVERSE. IF THEY DID IT RIGHT, TO THE BATMOBILE WOULDN'T BE A JOKE.

are we back in May or something?

It's... It's trying to communicate with us.

>BvS is about morally ambiguous heroes in a cynical world filled with political tensions
>SS is a summer blockbuster with relate-able characters, humour and a heart warming family message
WHERE DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG?

It had a kind of neon-grime aesthetic. I liked it.

I want to see a horror movie where you can only see neon things at night in the protagonist's POV.

There's something nightmarish about walking in the streets at the starless, moonless night and only seeing these fucking things.

I dont know user j just dont know

It was pretty good desu. I liked it more than civil war

>I liked it more than civil war
have you ever suffered a catastrophic brain injury?

I don't like Spider-man and other than that cameo Civil War had nothing to bring to the table.

I don't think Superman was morally ambiguous, he was pretty much Straight forward good.batman was ambiguous but that was pretty much the point-he was slipping into villainy.

Shame pa kent was such a faggot.

It was Hot Topic Core

Which was very cool.

i want to know how the guys that made that trailer dropped the ball so hard on the movie

>Giant man
>dat Cap vs Tony fight at the end
>Black Panther

Huh. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up yet.

>Straight forward good
>only ever saves Lois Lane

What about them?

>Hot topic is very cool

Who cares about this sexist trash? There is nothing more to harley quinn than her relationship with the joker, a man. God forbid she have her own character arc outside of a relationship! it's racist too, waller is just an extreme variant on the maid from tom and jerry.

>It was Hot Topic Core
>Which was very cool.

We the nu 90's now

Better than the new Thor logo