Are you ready for the television event of the year Sup Forums?

Are you ready for the television event of the year Sup Forums?
We're almost to the end!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1rzlU130zFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone else here Team Ben?

You and me both.

Reporting in. I typically resent the 'Chad' contestant, but I'll make an exception for him.

>tfw no qt3.14 giggly michelle gf

Yeah. He's not really a Chad though. Maybe it's cause it's cooking and not something typically Chad.

Eloise is superior. You know it to be true.

He looks like a chad, but he's too much of a "nice guy" to truly be one.
I got lesbian vibes from Eloise 2bh. It's not typical for a straight woman to like whiskey that much.

>watching reality trash
The only exception was Big Brother and that was for the Adults Only segments

Eloise was my girl all season until she left.
At least by then I liked pretty much everyone left, which is the great thing about the show.

Glad Karlie left though. I found her boring.

But other than the competition elements and the backstories, Masterchef Aus barely has the typical reality tv tropes. Unlike the US version the cooking is always put first, and you understand the participants by the way they cook more than anything else. There is no fake drama.

Karlie always talked with a droning croak to her voice, I found it really annoying. Michelle was my favourite girl on the show, but Eloise was my favourite female chef.

Lesbian or no she seems so chill that she'd be fun to hangout with.

Yeah, Karlie's voice was a little grating. Kinda like Tamara, but Tamara's voice was more adorable for some reason.

IT BEGINS NOW!!

ALLEZ CUISINE!

I found Tamara pretty cute, to be honest. She's not really my type, but there was something very endearing about her.

I'm an engineer so I liked her immediately because of that.

>he didn't watch big brother with Sup Forums

fuck off newcunt

Just throwing it out there, if The Project want more viewers, then Carrie should wear more revealing clothing.

These cooking shows are always fucked for the simple fact that the contestants always say they want to be a chef

It's complete Bullshit, being a chef in reality is NOTHING like the show

Ben offering a blood sacrifice. Nice.

test

That women is more makeup and hair dye than human at this point. You can see the death in her eyes

Pregnancy really took it out of her ey, and now she has that radio job and a baby to juggle with... I expect her to hit the wall... VERY hard

>call your show "master Chef"
>none of the contestants are chefs or even cooks.

What did they mean by this?

>None of the contestants are cooks
>They literally cook in every episode.

Y r u dum?

I laughed at the last Master Chef Canada. The winner is a welder and he's like "next step, being a chef"
Yes, even though you've never worked on a line in your life and being a welder pays way fucking more. Chef: very low pay, no breaks, high stress, on feet all day for ten hours in a 45 degree kitchen, no benefits, no sick days, no vacations.
Welder: High pay, vacations, breaks, benefits, less stress, normal hours

none of them have ever worked on a line in their lives. If I fix something in my house, does that make me a carpenter? If I unclog the toilet, does that make me a plumber?

The Best season ever was masterchef australia season 2. Prove me wrong
>you can't

It's fucking television. You seriously think he's gonna stop being a welder?

was that the one where they changed the election debates because the final was on?

>Professions that are regulated are the same as being a chef.

If you make a simple chair are you not a woodworker? If you swim are you not a swimmer? If you run are you not a runner?

Just because they didn't take the same road to get there or work at an Olympic level doesn't mean they aren't doing it.

Sure they probably won't be as good as classically trained chefs, but I doubt every restaurant has classically trained chefs in it.

of course not. Pisses me off, all these TV shows making being a cook look like a great life, even though it's a fucking terrible way of life.
t. cook

>not watching masterchef canada

No. Fuck ice cream. Fuck that dutch metrosexual and fuck you.

show died when sara left.
how you gonna be a chef if you can't make desert because diabeetus.

>not watching masterchef kids
and I thought Sup Forums had taste

t. gook

Who needs dessert when you have pork belly?

who needs pork belly when you have MALAYSIAN pork chops?

Noooooo! 1 Point!

>Watching Australian tv

>matt throws plate on the floor
>"disgusting-"
>adbreak
>"-ly good"
>"I threw it on the floor because no one else deserves to eat this"
This literally happened

Kek. Got a clip!?

>australian tv

we deserve to be nuked over it desu

>The Asian won it
>The woman won it

Is anybody at all surprised at this point?

youtu.be/1rzlU130zFw
The absolute STATE of australian tv

hahaha what the fuck?

And 10 wonder why they're broke...

miss Reality Check's MKR threads on Sup Forums lads

Why is the australian version so superior?

it's because the major shareholders AKA jewdoch refused to allow them to continue financing their operations so they could go into receivership and make their acquisition easier

apparently it's quite popular in other countries

one of my mates is south african and says that it was huge there

>2 fucking ice creams

this fuck sealed his own fate

Also, Sarah was objectively the best cook but go unluckily ousted.

2 ice creams?????

I reckon The Project should do a beach-week special this summer and have Carrie in bikinis and one-pieces and shit. The ratings would skyrocket.
Yes, her face is busted and caked with makeup and she's an annoying idiot shit, but she has a killer taut body

Thank you so much.

10 made trillions off of this

>trillions
Highly doubtful

I got a friend in uni who has a friend who's on masterchef

so that's pretty cool

Who was it bruv?

I have no idea desu, all I know is that the friend on masterchef is a girl. I'll have to ask him what her name is next time I see him.

Oh, okay then

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus

This tbph