What do you order at McDonald’s Sup Forums?

What do you order at McDonald’s Sup Forums?

I'd try the BBQ next time. Always went with big tasty

I like the Quarter pounded.

Large cheeseburger meal with extra cheese + coke, 6 chicken nuggets with sweet mustard dipping sauce.

A 20 chicken nugget box for me and a friend

I never went out during my teenage years so I dont know how to use those touch screen menus and I get scared of looking like a dummy so never try it, so I always eat at kfc because I can just walk up and ask for something

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Ehm, you're not supposed to go there so often. I eat there maybe once every two months

A maestro burger or a large mcwrap
You basically select what items you want, including sauces etc. you select where you'll sit, zone 1/2/3 (you'll see where every zone is located this is not in all mcdonalds restaurants though) etc. and then you'll be able to pay with debit card or if you have a contactless debit card you can just hold your card in front of it and you'll get a receipt with a number so you either sit down if you could select a zone or you just get your food when they call your number

two double cheeseburgers and fries, it's like £5.

I only go there when nothing else is open though

mcchicken and the mcdouble

>Ehm, you're not supposed to go there so often.
Don't tell me what to do you.

Imagine being so autistic that you can't even function in unfamiliar environments.

I don’t go to McDonald’s, I wish to have no part in such a stereotypically American activity.

I made a deal with my kids that if they don’t eat McDonald’s until the age of 21, I’d write them a check for $10,000.

Fuck off pinko.

I don't.

mcchicken 2 patties

Oh, so you really want to die soon. Thought people would generally avoid that

two number 9s
a number 9 large
a number 6 with extra dip
a number 7
two number 45s, one with cheese
and a large soda

double cheesburger and hold the lettuce
don't be frontin son no seeds on the bum
i be up in this drive thru
order for two
i got the crisps for a number 9 like my shoe
we need some chicken up in here in this shizzle
for rizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzle
dr pepper my brother, another for your mother
double double supersize and don' forget the fries.

What do you do to burn all the calories after eating at fast food?

The Signature Classic tbqhwyf.

Take a fat shit

2x Double cheese
1x Junior chicken

well, cheesburger and fries with sauce.

Go for a swim.

For me, it was the chicken selects

Nothing, i'm not a low life fatass scum.

Pra mim, é o McChicken. O melhor sanduíche de fast food. Eu até peço sachês extras de molho de McChicken e os funcionários são muito amigáveis e me servir é mais que um prazer para eles.

Um dia eu pedi sachês de molho do McChicken e me deram três. Eu disse, "Wow, três de graça!" e o trabalhador gente fina do McDonald's riu e falou, "Eu vou te chamar de 3-de-graça".

Agora os funcionários me recebem com "Olha lá o 3-de-graça!" e SEMPRE me dão três sachês. É uma atmosfera tão legal e divertida no McDonald's aqui de perto, que eu vou lá pelo menos três vezes na semana para almoçar e tomar um café gelado com leite ao invés de creme, 1-2 vezes no café da manhã do fim de semana, e às vezes uma vez pra janta quando eu estou correndo mas quero uma boa refeição que é barata, rápida, e que pode satisfazer meus valores nutricionais diários.

Eu até mergulho as batatas no molho do McChicken, é delicioso! Que restaurante ótimo.

You had one job France

mcdouble extra mac sauce

McDouble (it's cheap)
Large fries
Water (it's free)
If I'm only eating one meal that day, I'll eat 2 McDoubles

>I made a deal with my kids that if they don’t eat McDonald’s until the age of 21, I’d write them a check for $10,000.
if you aren't stupid rich you're an idiot.

McRib

My McDonalds is closed. They're renovating.

You can't prove a negative.

>the touchscreens existed in his teenage years

get out normie scum