UK intellectuals

>UK intellectuals

how the mighty have fallen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canola
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've had bacon in the Cork, and holy shit was it the best goddamn thing I've ever had.

That's because they're Muslims.

It's more of a city education issue. Never stepped on grass their whole life, as far as they're concerned, everything comes from the store.

>oilseed rape

this

what the fuck is oilseed rape

Probably supposed to be rapeseed oil

come on over and I'l show you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canola

I was going to say that's just retarded muslims, but then
>eggs come from wheat

This is why in the event of societal breakdown, these will be the first faggots to die. I can't say the majority of Americans are better off either. If you don't even know what fucking butter comes from, much less how it's created, then you're fucked when it comes to foraging.

Pick related. Some delicious wild berries!

came here to post this

What is the name of these?

Looks like lingonberries.

isn't that holly and poisonous?

Lol no, lingon is one of the most common berries used in Swedish cuisine. Eat it straight from the bush or make jam.

baneberries. the leaves give it away.

no, lingonberries have completely different leaves.

You're right. Only looked at the berry.

Yeah, you should try some.

Actaea rubra or Baneberry

Yeah I've been looking them up. I wanted to know because I was always told to avoid them as a kid but never heard what they were called.
Had a ton in the woods behind our house

>Young adults in the UK believe this

/thread

kek

>I've had bacon in the Cork
What did he mean by this?

Holy shit i have those in my backyard and never even considered using them. must have at least a months supply back there, got a lot of berry picking to do right now but at least i know i have a consistent supply of food when shit starts going down

Nice source.

Cork is the sphincter of Ireland

the fuck is salad dressing

Ireland ain't that big man.

It's a loophole. If they pretend to not know where bacon comes from they can eat it and Allah doesn't mind.
Basically this is what Islam boils down to, fucking thy neighbor, and even GOD himself, over as hard as you can.

gud luck ;)

Something you can't afford, Ivan

I've met a lot of English girls on my trips abroad, and there is truly no girl more stupid than an English girl.

While working lot's of times things like wild blackberries and grapes grow all over the place and people think i am crazy for eating them.

flavored sauce used on salads. ranch, thousand island, et c. vinaigrette are oils used on salads too.

>American
>calling other countries stupid
AHAHAHAHA

Not surprised, this is the same country that believed the BBC when they said spaghetti grew on trees.

theyre big berries

Well my daughter likes them at least

Brits are fucking sub-human.

That's my point. If it isn't from a plastic container, people would rather starve to death.

The best spaghetti grows underground!

>we lost a war to this people

>omigosh it looks SOOOOO fluffy, i just want to touch it!

t. millenial on the first day of the apocalypse

From the thumbnail I thought those eggs were the butt and thighs of some really muscular/thigg girl in black booty shorts.

I just needed to say that

It always surprises me how robotic people already are and we aren't even living in Matrix yet. They can be total experts at their field, but know totally nothing about any country/logic other than what they learned in school.

>bane
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?

For you

I dont know if its a different variety but those things can get fucking massive. They are a big problem where I live. I've seen plenty of pictures of the aftermath

>eggs come from wheat
>salad dressing comes from what
>FUCK IT, EVERYTHING COMES FROM WHEAT

Holy shit...

Why do baneberries exist in nature, Sup Forums?

damn dude

Just asked my 6yo sister. She said cows. It's not just UK

We even regularly visit a farm so she should know, guess tards will be tards

I understand they're noxious in other places, but here they're alright because the mountainous climate and growing season. Where do you live?

4u

Western NY
They were all over the news a couple months ago because people were getting really bad burns

Good. Glad I have immunity to that shit along with poison ivy.

Hm.. I see it.

I don't get poison ivy either. Never want to even try hogweed though. 3rd degree sunburns don't sound so great. Apparently it can leave your skin fucked up for years after you touch it too.

Hahaha, fuck, this is the winning post right here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides

me too user

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
>The fruit is edible if the stinging hairs that cover it are removed.[5]

Who the fuck tries to eat this shit?

Always gotta one up with your deadly shit don't you straya?

Wonder how that compares to platypus venom.

>look at thumb
>could swear the eggs are an ass and a thigh
>blonde hair, nope, it's butter

> There are morons in a nation full of morons

Who'd have thought it? Seriously though, it's the drastic lack of intelligence in this country that's allowing the downfall of it - our educational system has slowly declined since the nineties and now we have the worse literacy rates ever for children. Adults are fucking stupid too, but they cite their degree in sociology from the university of fucking nowhere that they passed with 50% as why they are intelligent. At this rate in 20 years we might be as bad as burgers.

At least she correctly thought it was animal meat.
How the hell do people believe bacon comes from whear?

>butter comes from wheat
>eggs comes from wheat
>salad dressing comes from wheat
>milk comes from wheat
>bacon comes from wheat

Either these are jokesters, or Britain has some explaining to do.

>The sting is infamously agonizing. Ernie Rider, who was slapped in the face and torso with the foliage in 1963, said "For two or three days the pain was almost unbearable; I couldn’t work or sleep, then it was pretty bad pain for another fortnight or so. The stinging persisted for two years and recurred every time I had a cold shower. ... There's nothing to rival it; it's ten times worse than anything else."

>The fruit is edible if the stinging hairs that cover it are removed.
O-oh, that's good to know.

I've pilled entire Ivy patches and pic trlated with my bare hand with only mild irritation.

>Who the fuck tries to eat this shit?
Hey, there's got to be someone to do everything for the first time. I'm sure they're safe.

god damnit

m8 atleast burgers know where bacon comes from

If I eat the berries, will I die?

"DUH BACON COMES FROM ARBYS YOU LIMEY FUCK"

Culturally speaking, Finland is so fucked that their population has to use (American) King of the Hill characters to make their comments even post worthy.

Finland's people are so fuckin' stupid that they couldn't even think of making a furniture store that has a food court in it (IKEA).

Try harder, fucktard.

D-did anyone else think those oranges were a joocy butt and thigh mid stride from the thumbnail?

It would be extremely painful

You're right. Our schools don't teach where food comes from or basic maths but the kids are all well versed in the evils of White Male Privilege.

These tests are only accurate if an incentive is given for answering correctly.

wew

wat

Probably just kids taking the piss, this is one of the reasons why (((political science))) is bullshit.

Wrong. Since 2% of the population is muslim, that means 98% of our population knows that bacon comes from pig

Am I the only one seeing a really fit ass in those eggs? kek

Saw it for like a second, but now I can't anymore.

salad dressing is so fucking vague. you can make it out of pretty much everything

you're a big goy

>why does he butter his toast with wheat?

thats beyond horrible

Yeah. I reread the title and saw 16-23 year olds are the subject and I am laffin now. Fucking twats

Call that bullshit

I'll bet they asked them "what do YOU think is in your food?!", so about a third of them probably thought it was a trick question where it turns out they show them that bacon is made from pink McD's goo or some shit

>user was later found dead in his home. His death was ruled a suicide.

This. Dutch city kids in surveys consistently and unironically believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows apparantly.

>caring what animal your food comes from
practically irrelevant

ye man fuck the system

Those eggs look like an ass with panties on from the thumbnail

I hope that's kids because that'd be adorable.

Pretty pathetic if we're talking teenagers.

Also yes, I can see why you and Japan got along so well in the past.