Why do you guys make your troll accounts so obvious? You have no tact...

Why do you guys make your troll accounts so obvious? You have no tact, no skill for building a community of followers and sublety manipulating them. This is why the jews are winning.

Could you all at least try to do it right?

How's mine?

Sorry I'll do better next time.

put some ((( ))) around your name, Sup Forums already got some journalists to put it so why not push the issue

Pretty weak desu senpai. Mine has almost 4x the followers in 2 weeks.

Your an idiot, OP is a leftist who made this thread to bait stupid fuckers like you to know which accounts are bogus.

>spending time on twatter

it's a waste

I've been on twitter for 2 years and I only have 60 followers.
I get more than 100.000 views on tweets every month, yet people don't follow.

Fuck me.

Anthony Weiner does it lel
I don't care about followers.
I don't care.

I post a lot of tweets, but left isn't a way I swing friend.

i've had 3.1m impressions just on this pic alone.. it's worth it dude i've redpilled and permanently woke 10k-100k people shit it took goebbels more than half a decade to do that.

How do I fix this?

what the fuck is an impression?

A view

Twitter has a weird choice of words.

You can see exactly when I started using the account actively. I'm getting better at this every week that passes. Already almost 300 followers.

The trick to getting followers is posting positive things about people who's views you can support. Like promoting black Trump supporters or defending police in times of crisis.

so hitler was right

That's so fucked. I get almost as many impressions as you with 20% of the followers.

I don't think I will be sucking up to black people and going ''congrants 4 bein black Trump supporter :D'' to get followers. Got to keep it real.

>why are your troll accounts so obvious
Because I will never be on Herschel liebermanns level and I accept that

Don't lead with being a Jew. Something like, "Lawyer in New York... and if you're wondering, yes, I'm Jewish"

#operationbarrelroll

youre already late to the party user

I started with 0 followers at the start of this chart. In 27 days I've reached almost 300 followers and 160k impressions.

Gaining followers for praising right wing minorities is worth being able to get the true messages out there man.

Praising minorities for doing what is expected from a normal person is a very cuckservative thing to do.
It's great to have people who follow you and read what you post, but you have to have dignity.

Dignity in a troll account, that only serves the purpose of getting right wing messages out to as many people as possible?

This is why the jews win. You play by a personal set of rules that they don't abide by.

I don't have a ''troll account''. I put my name out there. I have people I know on my twitter.

it is an art and why the word itself has been cheapened to the point where "trolling" just means "someone who disagrees". people all over cuckbook will say that someone is a "troll" immediately when they don't automatically agree. is this retroactively good, and distracting from the legitimate trolls who go unnoticed? anyway yes don't make accounts this stupid