/got/ general

jonerys is absolutely here edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6p5iex/main_spoilers_so_can_we_all_agree_that_euron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the manlet that was promised

1st for ded sneks

What the fuck happened to Bronn?

Bad Pussy is the last scene I remember seeing him in

Any nudity or sexiness last night?

First for best girl

Daenerys is going to kill Jon Snow next season.

>That direwolf isn't Nymeria, it's a new one.
Fucking really? Was this a last-minute reshoot to mock the backlash?

I personally vote this episode a 9/10, easily.

The red witch makes her debut on dragonstone, Khaleesi's home, I missed that girl.

Khaleesi shooting down the spider, and he had it coming for awhile.

Lord Tyrion giving wise counsil. Always listen to the half man.

Jon Snow will go meet Khaleesi, I literally can't wait for this. Why was little bear arguing though? No! Be forever on Jons side girl!

Sam at the Master Citadel with sir Jory was great, hope his stone man disease is burned away soon so he can serve his dragon queen.

What I didn't like, and the reason this episode had 1 point deducted was Theons Uncle killing 2 sand snakes somehow (?????) makes no sense, it was a 2 v 1, he would be destroyed,

>Prince that was promised
>not expecting a manlet

#Prayforbadpussy

The chick from Fast and Furious got naked and fucked the dickless black dude

Yo, Euron is gonna save this show

Imagine being Hot Pie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another innkeeper in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hot Pie and not only sit in that chair while Arya looks up to you with her deformed troll face and her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating. The favorable lighting barely concealing her Britbong teeth and leathery face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you have to redo the scene 100 times due to continuously vomitting in your mouth forcing you to retake the scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and MILF inn keeper wenches your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Riverrun. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her bushy ass eye brows as she wipes it off and raises them suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill and bake every single person in this room before the Brotherhood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hot Pie. You're not going to lose your acting job kid, just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

EVERY MALE CHARACTER IS EITHER MISSING THEIR DICK, DISABLED SOMEHOW, OR A ZOMBIE.

WHAT THE FUCK D&D

>He would burn everything to the ground if he could be king of the ashes.

I'm sick of the heightism on Sup Forums.

Missandei takes her clothes off and gets eaten out by Grey Worm. There's also some sexual tension between Yara and SNEKMOM that doesn't go anywhere.

I need a webm of yuron jumping into the battle like a fucking madman

Keeping up the old Targaryen tradition I see

other way around dipshit

When will /ourguy/ show up?

JK he's just gonnaslobber around Wintefell and get killed by YASSQUEENSISTERS bravo dnd

muh feminizm
muh gender neutral nouns
muh no cock numales
god why do ppl watch this shit.

jaime promised to get him a better waifu so I guess he's fucking her somewhere now

It is Nymeria, she was simply saying being a pet, living a mundane life in Winterfell, etc., wasn't her.

She was meant to be a stronk wild direwolf.

Greyworm is fucking adorable

HOLY SHIT REDDIT YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

THIS IS THEIR MOST UPVOTED THREAD AFTER THE EPISODE.

we're getting their lads
>*puts on shades

bronn save her :'(

>"I remember when you were born my Queen."
>"I wish I could remember."
Who the actual fuck wrote that trash?

>Yet another surprise ninja army
>This time it's a surprise ninja army with a ninja fleet of ships
>A fleet of ships that were magically built in a week.
For fucks sake.

1st for best girl

it's nymeria holy shit, watch season 1 if you don't get the reference

Were you dropped as a kid?

>"here comes the foreign invasion, lets be totally progressive!"
>and then everything goes to shit and all the women end up dead or taken as rape-slaves
Bravo, D&D bravo!

Found the manlet.

Littlefinger, Euron, and Sam. So like 3 guys left

BASED EURON

>40 minutes of posturing and light banter and all the filler sex scenes you can imagine
>still full SJW plot

shit-tier bait

In the first season, Ned tells Arya she'll marry a Lord and father mighty children or something like that, and Arya says "No, that's not me".

RIP AND TEAR!!!!

RIP AND TEAR!!!!

what was that?

what is he suppose to do. he thought he had control of sansa, and the north but he doesnt.
hes literally fucked. His best option is to join the lannisters but this show wont remain consistent enough for that, so they will just kill him off.

too bad maisie won't read this, sorry she's too busy enjoying a life of glamour. jesus go outside for a walk you virgin fuck. yes you, you're really pathetic.

>littlefinger was a white walker all along sent to create CHAOS so that their invasion would go easier

Even his actor compared him to Trump. Truly our guy.

>Sup Forums loves Euron now

So did Missisandra milk Grey Worm's colon?

hheheheheheh

>no Victarion
>but Euron goes full madman and kills the sneks
Not the worst trade off, I suppose. It is a shame that there is no Victarion.

nice inspect element faggot

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6p5iex/main_spoilers_so_can_we_all_agree_that_euron/

HAHA STAY THERE XD

>tfw he mooches around winterfell and is killed by sansa and arya in ep7

Yeah I wish he did something more but sorry.

>DRAGONS ARE BIG

They were not built in a week, how do you still not get the sliding time scale?

Events shown in an episode don't necessarily all happen at once. The Iron Throne debacle happened months and months before Cerseihu ackbar. They just don't use a black screen saying "three months later" as an interlude between scenes.

They're not teleporting, the travelling just happens off screen. I know you're probably just pretending to be retarded, but it's really annoying

Literally killed and resuscitated as part of his crowning.

It's fuckin reddit. You can't appease SJWs senpai.

>Theon fucking it all up once again

dammit Theon

H O U N D

God why is Aya getting uglier by the day? Can HBO please pay to have some fucking plastic surgery?

Fake. Kill yourself.

was about to say Jon Snow before I realized he's technically a zombie so I guess besides Euron you're pretty much right

How did this show become so bad?

>dragonstone literally empty, nobody in westeros thought it was a good idea to get a free fortress. Only Dany could think of something so clever
>every dany scene is someone bringing up good points against her plans or her rule, and her responses are limited to "lol burninating"
>everyone in the world can teleport, except arya. Apparently we need to waste 20 minutes an episode showing her traveling and failing her animal handling checks.
>10 minutes of eunichs eating pussy
>can't spare the time to show more than one battle per season
>littlefinger completely neutered
>samwell tarly's hogwarts adventures
>Theon's character development completely sent backwards this episode
>yara/asha turned into insatiable lesbian
Where did it go wrong Sup Forums?

I'm almost certain all of the people who say she's ugly are terrified of females in real life, that or they're being scorned little bitches, I'd fuck the soul out of her body

SO FUCKING MAD LMAO

tl;dr
arya actually acted better than the entire rest of the cast in that brief scene than most did in the past 3 seasons

He's gonna scheme and snake and slither and plot with sansa about how Jon is, now sansa is the ruler, and sansa will agree, they'll take over, until sansa reveals she's lying! shock! and has arya kill littlefinger for him. Remember this post when it happens.

>Littlefinger
Manlet
>Sam
Autistic whale
>Euron
Drowned

>no one makes verticals anymore

lmao
based euron
i hope this ride never ends

I can see this happening. if he doesnt then they would've made her say bad poosifor nothing.

If its not that then its antiwhite racist comment about white men.

This episode makes me sad that the sand snakes weren't better handled, I unironically like them in the books.

>drops bridge
>raaawwwr!

w-what did he mean by this

>the absolute madmen actually did it

EPIC TROLL GUY LMAO

In a week is a bit on an exaggeration.

No trees, on the other hand...

The episode was a solid 8/10.m Deal with i faggot.

What the fuck was that scene with Grey Worm and Missandei?

Why was it so fucking long?

arya + the hound is the best arc
im just watching the end for those 2, clearly they are better written than the rest

So this is the state of /GoT/ general after one (1) week? What a joke of a series and a fanbase

>arya you are going to be a typical girl instead of being a trained assassin
>no thats not me
>nymeria you are going to be a typical wolf and wonder around your pack instead of coming to join me in a castle
>no thats not you
>oh apparently it is

it was fucking shit.

is that the same hot pie actor? did he literally just stay fat as an actor or they just got a new fat guy

Euron's aligned with Cersei and killed all of the sneks you dumbass. Clearly alive.

one of the sneks just stabbed him in the dick

The last five minutes was a 9/10. The rest was 3/10.

>no shot of missandei pussy
for fuck sake

10th for dog

I just realized what the madman did there. He took her spear, broke it across her back, then stabbed her with the two halves of her broken spear.

He couldn't just stab her with her spear, he had to break it in half and stab her with it, then strangle her sister with her own whip over her dead corpse and mount both of them on the front of their wrecked ship with their own weapons.

What a fucking legend.

aloha reddit

>doesn't like Missandre t&a
>doesn't like Greyworm getting some love

stop being so shitty user

I'll be okay with this

he LITERALLY has no balls
cut the guy some slack

wat, where was this

That was in the spoilers leaked weeks ago. All of which have so far come true.

why is Sup Forums obsessed with identity politics

It's important that those who are physically different to most people don't feel ashamed of their bodies, and don't believe that their differences will prevent them from having a normal sex life

The primary purpose of the show is to reflect our society for people who might feel marginalised in the real world