Please help me

please help me

I work for CTR and have seen something I wasn't supposed to see and now I dont know what the consequences will be, but I know they will be bad. They are extremely angry over the pay to play leak and they might take it out on me!

I'm sorry for shilling your board but I need income.

I dont know what to do? please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
wikileaks.org/Enquiries-and-Contact.html
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's almost as if you shouldn't have decided to work with a person you know to be pure evil, shill or not common sense is wouldn't be one of your strengths
F

im sorry i know shes bad but you guys are smart and i know that you are smarter than every other site we worked on so please help me i was desperate for money

forgive me please!!!!

and what does F mean?

please help me i dont want to lose my job its all ive got i wont have any money without it! how can i make them forgive me for going where i shouldnt have? my manager is going to know about this by morning!!!

If youre that worried either start packing and bail or fess up and tell your supervisor and hope that coming clean will save you.

If you bail, make sure to screencap/save as much info as possible and post it up here and to as many media outlets as possible.

Or, if they dont know it was you yet, start spreading it around while doing your job flawlessly and doing everything to make them think you actually support their cause.

Dont panic, you have options. If youre worried, make sure to also constantly post what youre doing on social media, dont leave gaps where nobody knows where you are or what youre doing. These gaps are when accidents happen.

I was caught in a room off limits! they are already going to tell my manager there is nothing I can do to come clean! I have to get them to forgive me somehow!

what do you mean accidents?????????????

It means I'm paying respects cuz your ass is gonna get murdered soon. Why would they take anything out on a lowly intern who saw something they shouldn't have? You only become a problem if you leaks it

>wait a minute, you saw something you shouldn't have? tell us first or we wont help you
>ctr covered up/fabricated/etc. x!
>prove it
>i cant but you have to take my word for it. wait a minute, this doesn't quite prove it but it's pretty close, right
>more retards post
>op's brain rewarding him endorphins during the whole thing

stop roleplaying

all will be forgiven if you leak the info

murder??!?!?!?!?!?

my name is pajeet adil i dont have any real family here what do i do???

that will make it worse!!! if it leaks after i saw it they will KNOW it is me!!!!!!!!!!

Let the dumbells hit the floor

>what do you mean accidents?
Here's this weeks accident tied to Hillary. You're fucked bro

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

F

>he's already taking the bait

op go to /x/ that's the best/only good place to roleplay on Sup Forums, you'll have to substitute out CTR for demons or whatever but i'm sure you'll manage fine

my contract says i cannot spread confidential information i will be prosecuted!!

How can we even give you advice when you don't explain what you saw?

Blatant meming pajeet

its about hillarys health thats all i can say please please help me

nevermind ignore me, i just realised i sound like a panicked ctr member trying to cover something up

on the off chance this is legitimate, go ahead pajeet, make our day

Why were you in a room that was off limits, my role playing pajeet?

You should have gotten insurance, you fucked up. Now you're a liability

Did you see her corpse or something?

The door was unlocked so i went in to see if anyone was inside and then i saw it!!

I was gonna say shit tier bait but it looks like everybody's eager to roleplay so whatever, have fun

photos, documents, what is it you saw?

Just say you were looking for the toilet. That's spying 101

>I work for CTR and have seen something I wasn't supposed to see
RIP

You decided to work for the devil. Time to pay the price.

Is it about the parkinson thing?
Someone beat you to it, seems like your ass is safe
That is unless you are posting from your workplace

I say trying to contact Kikebart about the CTR fiasco insider info *might* save your life regardless

>inb4 don't reply to the roleplaying faggot
Let him entertain us, use sage like you should on every slide thread if you care so much

there are some photos and documents i did not read the documents because i knew i messed up and wanted to leave but someone was already behind me they said they saw me

what kind of photos are we talking about here? Portrait, X-rays, yadda yadda?

im not saying anything else you are supposed to help me please help me please!!!!

maybe he'd be willing to exchange sexual favors for his silence? Have you ever sucked a dick before?

What kind of room? Like a coffee break room? Also what does your work place look like. Is it a bunch of people talking to each other all in one room coordinating?

thanks for the rare

You should kill yourself. They can't murder or fire you if you're dead. Checkm8.

>rainbow rare

you know whats the worst? When you do it and they still tattle-tell

Why the fuck are you retards believing everything this guy says.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING FLAG RETARDS!!!

its just a regular office please stop asking questions and help me i dont want to lose my job its all i have i dont have family or friends here please!!

You're full of shit.

that is the second-best flag in the world tbqh

also sage

i swear it i am telling the truth!!!

sage thread

check'd
Put your faith in God and know that anything that happens to you is a part of his eternal plan for you. Whether it be rewards or punishment, it is made for you. Now are you going to die a selfish coward who does nothing but spread lies to the people of this board or are you going to break free from your enslavement and give the info that will help our cause? We're trying to help you.

>I swear I'm telling the truth
...The thing is, we really don't care. You reap what you sow

I believe you normie

Never seen this many people fall for such shitty bait

>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage

S A G E
A
G
E

Leaking it now is the ONLY way to save your life.

If they kill you after you release the information, then it'll prove you were telling the truth about their shady deeds.

You think they'll let you off if you kept it secret? Think again. You already know too much. You'll have a dumbbell dropped on your neck in a week.

everyone said the happening was supposed to happen but this is the closest thing. Plus it's fun to pretend sometimes.

>pajeet

try harder

they're politically LARPing online

BUMPERINO

*Unsheathes katana*

You wanna try that again?

they will kill me for this??? I dont believe it I just want to keep my job they wont kill me its not possible!!

ok I lied about my name im sorry how did you know??? i didnt want to give it out here!!!

RARE

>they wont kill me its not possible
tell that to Seth Rich

But seriously, good luck with that suicide via six shots to the back of the head and then cutting yourself up into little pieces before burying yourself in various locations.

If I tell you what I saw can you get me out of this situation? i want to keep my job please please promise me!

>political LARPing exist now
what a time to be alive

Does CTR even have offices in Canada?

This is literally what Hillary said when asked what to do about the Prajeet problem
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Tell me you saw Huma sucking Bill's dick.

Yep

how will you do it? tell me so I can trust you!

The pay to play leak wasn't even incriminating.. Pay to play letters are letters of compliance to pay to play rules. Pay to play rules are rules which PREVENT pay to play. They are laws which are designed to stop illegal monetary influence over politicians, and the leak everyone is talking about only proves that clinton's camp was concerned with following these laws. Clinton has done plenty of actual horrible shit which has already been leaked. Don't besmirch your message by misunderstanding the basics.

I'll bite. From what you've said, they've seen you looking at something you shouldn't have. Your job is pretty much fucked. Now I don't know what you saw, but if it's as serious as you're making it out to be, you might be in danger of "committing suicide". IMO you should find whatever you can, and go public with it. You might get sued, but at least you won't die with 2 bullets in the head.

I am here seeking transfer of funds specifically to you, but only if you're reliable. Basically my late father came to the US with a large sum of money (several billion) which he deposited into off shore accounts. I will offer you 20% of however much you can help me funnel back into the US through one of your bank accounts. The 20% alone of even one billion dollars will be enough to cover your food and housing bills in the US for a few months. So what exactly did you see?

Tweet Donald trump the information or find a way too contact him he may save you

Also, make it very clear you are of sound mind and body and have no suicidal thoughts whatsoever.

If you're legit, you'd obviously set up a dead mans switch, so that if you're killed, whatever you saw is immediately sent to wikileaks

but we're only roleplaying here so whatever

how do i do this?????? i will absolutely do this!!! if they try to kill me i want to make them pay. I work hard for them every day and make one mistake

i need this job i wont let them get away with this its so cruel!

I will tell them i have it and will leak if they fire me or hurt me! this will stop them!!!!!

8/10 pretty good

Canadians please get your shit posting maple nigger friend out of here

Can you stop feeding this sites delusions about CTR existing.

Sorry man, we're not mods. Also sorry that you can't handle freedom.

Contact Wikileaks.
wikileaks.org/Enquiries-and-Contact.html

*Grabs katana with bear hands, pulverizing it to dust*
Pfft, nice try, kid.

it does exist

correctrecord.org/

I cannot escape this situation but i will make them sorry i saw x ray photographs scanned on to plain white paper

it is of a ribcage the bones are white but there are some small white spots on the right rib near the sternum

there was no name on it but i know it had to be hillary!! they couldnt be angry for anything else!!!!!

I know you are an employee here they will make you suffer one day too because you made a mistake they are demons!! i never should have taken the job

which location do you work?????

Why is that going to be in some dusty locked off room in a CTR building?

Steal whatever you can. Go public.
Do this.

Did you see her pussy leaking fluid?

Fucking leaf rip in peace

goodbye my friends i pray for safety god bless you all who helped me

the x ray is only the ribcage!!!

Godspeed.

damn, where are you?

cool flag desu

some shitty African island

You need to go public.

The first thing you need to do is go and tell everyone you know that if you get killed it was not suicide. Update your Facebook status or Twitter and say that you are concerned about your life.

If you die you were murdered.

Then go public and post all the emails, information and names on here, and email news outlets.

Be as loud as possible. MAKE people notice you. If you do this they probably won't kill you

Do thisGo public and be loud. If people notice you, they wont kill you and will try to label you as crazy instead.

Post emails here. Post proof that shilling is real.

Do it now