So who's side were you on during this whole ordeal?

So who's side were you on during this whole ordeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA
youtube.com/watch?v=MXVoFzUhn_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally nobody was on Leno's side except maybe some close to death boomers who had never heard of Conan.

I dunno, who is side were you on?

Daily reminder that the outcome of this bullshit is the cancer that is Jimmy Fallon

I was on Conan's side, but did Leno actually do anything wrong? Wasn't all the NBC execs?

Letterman

>we could have had Conan on NBC this entire time
>he would have made it if they had just given him time
hold me bros

there was shit between them?

Where were u in 2010

I can't completely hate Leno but fuck NBC

Conan, because he doesn't wear a fucking jean jacket under a suit.

I was (and remain) #TeamKilborn. Anyone else remember the "bring your stuff" guy? A classic.

>"Hi Jimmy, thanks for inviting me to-"
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Every time I hear his fake laugh I want to punch the fag on the face.

Conan's Tonight Show was a fucking disaster, ratings and content-wise. He was way more experimental and creative on his old show; the TBS one isn't quite the same, but it's a definite improvement on his version of Tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA

Late Shift 2 when?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=MXVoFzUhn_g

I watched and enjoyed Conan during the writer's strike for some reason so him i guess. I've never really liked the format.

>Leno left Tonight Show, and Conan took over
>Conan (and a sizeable portion of his staff) moved from New York to LA to facilitate this
>NBC gave Leno a talk show EARLIER than Tonight Show, because they still felt like Conan needed a lead-in
>Both shows died in the ratings
NBC bought out the remainder of Conan's contract, told him to fuck off, and (I think) gave Tonight Show back to Leno

>but did Leno actually do anything wrong?

depends on your view point. It's mostly the retarded NBC brass who screwed up everything about the change over and asking to move the show etc. Then we got the stupid early leno talk show. It was just dumb.. Leno could of just man'ed up and walked away. He already had millions, he did not need to do another talk show.

but then again if the network throws a sack of money at you for a job should you just say no?

Personally I think Leno should of just 100% walked away. Tonight Show was not his creation. He took it over from Carson who took it over from Jack Paar. Let the next guy get his shot without your shadow in his face.

but personally I've never disliked Leno. He seems like one of the more normal hollywood types. Plus he lives out the car dream so many talk about but so few every really do.

This. Holy shit is that tacky.