Has your state and or city ever been represented in a comic?

Has your state and or city ever been represented in a comic?
Any place in the state of New York is obvious.

I got a chuckle out of this. Jackson has an arena, but its not a "megadome". Also that skyline is very generous.

Bump

Is there a comic character from the Inland Northwest?

Cap and Falcon ended up in Nashville during the 70s Secret Empire stuff iirc and Crossed 100 was in Murfreesboro. Aaron's Ghost Rider had that cool nun lady from West TN. That's all that jumps to mind.

Cannonball is really the best Appalachian rep in comics I can think of.

As a Kansan, I can only think of superman

Halifax, Nova Scotia was featured briefly in a Captain Canuck comic. The establishing panel where he looks out over the city was fairly accurate, but the portrayal of the docks was way off. Still cool to see the nearest city to me in a comic though.

For a major metropolitan area, I can't really think of any heroes/villains based in Boston

Don't know about comics proper (inb4 Sup Forums doesn't read comics), but Young Justice had an episode where they went to Roanoke Island, so North Carolina gets a shout out.

Definitely nothing in my home town, though.

Deadman

There was an issue of the Fringe comic set in a universe where the characters were superheroes that, like the show, was set in Boston.

East St. Louis. Highest crime rate in the nation. AMA.

Cameron Hodge had a Smiley base in St. Louis
Also that black kid from GenX was from here

Another STL user? Don't tell me you are from like Collinsville or something and you claim you are from STL. I hate those ppl.

My province was featured in a Golgo 13 story. I was pretty hyped that they actually bothered to research how the train tracks run.

born an raised soco not one of dem dirty south IL trash juggalos

>West Virginia

We're lucky if people remember we even exist, much less get a portrayal that doesn't revolve around either coal-mining or Hatfield/McCoy stereotypes.

Isn't Guy Gardner from Boston?

Columbus, Ohio
We were actually featured in like Civil War II #0 or something where the Minority Report kid went to THE Ohio State University

Spider-man has gone to Pittsburgh a few times.
Ironically, neither Iron Man nor Steel has.

Evan McCulloch was born, lived and raped in Kirkcaldy till he was 16 and moved to Glasgow

I thought he was from Baltimore.

Civil War started in my city and my LCS actually appeared in one the early panels.

Laughing Ogre?

Has anything interesting ever happened in Ohio in comics? Let alone in the Toledo area?

Seeley & Norton's Revival takes place in my hometown: Wausau Wisconsin

>New Jersey
The whole state is apparently what people see from off the cost of New York; nothing but factories and urban decay and bad accents.

DC does a much better job at having stuff take place in different parts of the country.

Marvel honestly thinks NYC is the size of New York state

Same as always.

Baltimore is a cesspool of crime (and a nice aquarium), Washington DC is a magnet for aliens and terrorists, and the rest of the state may as well not exist.

I believe he also went to University of Michigan, didn't he?

in the new universe, we got vaporized. frighteningly, my little nothing of a home town of Bulger is just on the edge of the vaporization.

Yeah, Starbrand blew it up back in the New Universe.

Six people need to kill 60,000 people in six hour.
First, we assume that two of these people are going to die, because it's Suicide Squad, so we reduce it down to 4 people.

Next, we assume everyone's going to be working equally hard, so we take 60,000/4 and get 15,000.

Now, we divide it down by 6, for every hour, giving us the fact that 2500 people need to die per hour per person. Divide that by 60 for minutes and 60 for seconds, we get approx .69 people need to die per second per person.

This means that each team member needs to kill 4 people every 3 seconds, or (assuming 4 people survive the entire thing) 16 people need to die every 3 seconds from the work of all four team members.

Baltimore does have a nice aquarium, but I've never actually seen it depicted in media.

Shame. I love that place.

The Fantastic Four originally landed in my city (Stockton, California) after their space flight.

Are California girls really that unforgettable?

Oh oh oh oh oh?

Howdy fellow NC bro! I remember we got a team of third-rate super villains during Osborn's 50 State Initiative but yeah that's about all I'm aware of on the comics side. I think Butterball might be from NC too.

Definitely nothing from my hometown neither.

>Vancouver
Hell if I know

Only partially related, but I was an extra in that episode of Agents of SHIELD that opened in Stockholm's Subway. That was pretty neat.

Damn near every CW series is filmed there, if it makes you feel better.

Perth western australia waa hit by a bioweapon in avengers world #1
If i recall correctly we got really pissed at s.h.i.e.l.d about something

>kansan
>cant think
See its funny because they have a terrible education system

And almost every syndicated action show in existence.

That does sound nice

Kamala is new jersys first hero that is an auctual plot point

The most significant thing I can think of is that it's in pretty much the same spot as Central City.
Otherwise it's been in fucking nothing outside of maybe one panel.

Anything for Buffalo, NY? I don't read many comics.

I honestly thought they were just gonna blow it up until i read the next issue

I will be sure to check it out if im ever in an area.

I'm from Chicago, so we've got Savage Dragon and sometimes Moon Knight. In DC, it's where Ted Kord and Jim Gordon are from.

San Diego's shown up on a lot of stuff. Green Lantern (parodying comicon with Combicon), it's shown up recently on X-men when Goldballs was being recruited, and Gen 13 lived in La Jolla which is also in San Diego.

In Age of Apocalypse Indianapolis was the site of the Infinite Factory.

Pretty sure I got vaporized. Pleasant Hills is only 25 minutes from the city.
Incidentally, Marvel's Stand Off made me laugh hard due to the name.