/got/ general

reunited with muh pupper edition
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ch_iS51-kwk
youtube.com/watch?v=z2pRLR6Ns5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for D&D.

Wait, it's actually called the Battle Of The Bastards™ within the show itself?

Who the fuck decided to call it that?

And why the fuck didn't Arya know about it, she must have been impersonating Walder Frey for weeks. Did she not read any of his ravens, or was she just wearing his face and fucking his wives and daughters the entire time?

Based Jon's cousin thread

Thank you OP

Does show Euron even have any magic?

first for snekfu

So who is Azor Jon going to stab to forge the Lightbringer?

It's not easy to find enough Arbor wine and poison to kill an entire dynasty.

Why would he get ravens about it? The battle happened weeks before she even killed him.

And she impersonated him for like one evening.

FIRST FOR SALTY DOOMGUY

TWO GOODS HANDS, ALL THE BETTER TO RIP AND TEAR!

>Jon defeated Ramsey in the Emmy®-nominated "Battle of the Bastards" of the HBO™ original series Game of Thrones™

What the fuck? Did this seem out of place to anybody?

I personally vote this episode a 9/10, easily.

The red witch makes her debut on dragonstone, Khaleesi's home, I missed that girl.

Khaleesi shooting down the spider, and he had it coming for awhile.

Lord Tyrion giving wise counsil. Always listen to the half man.

Jon Snow will go meet Khaleesi, I literally can't wait for this. Why was little bear arguing though? No! Be forever on Jons side girl!

Sam at the Master Citadel with sir Jory was great, hope his stone man disease is burned away soon so he can serve his dragon queen.

What I didn't like, and the reason this episode had 1 point deducted was Theons Uncle killing 2 sand snakes somehow (?????) makes no sense, it was a 2 v 1, he would be destroyed since they're the best warriors of dawn.

BASED POOSI will be saved by bronn

Any high res pic requests?

>prince or princess

youtu.be/Ch_iS51-kwk

>The Asian one had the best tits! What have they done?

Dany is his nissa nissa

yeah that scene is fucking cringe city

Well he rides in on a thunderstorm and a thick mist ghost pirate style, you tell me.

>crying about gender neutral pronouns in a fantasy language

porr ickle babby, did it hurt your toxic masulinity?

literal tumblr fanfiction

first for "I forgot I'm not in Sup Forums so let's sperg out about minorities not being slaves and women not being sex slaves"

Believe me sansa will -pretend- to scheme with littlefinger now jon is gone, that jon is a bastard he has no right to be king, then she'll reveal she was playing him, she learned from the best, and now he dies, and arya stabs him with his own valyrian dagger.

What SHOULD FUCKING HAPPEN: He should be there at the ''great meeting''; thats leaked at the dragon pit with daenerys, cersei and jon and all their advisors, so he's there and sees varys atleast one more time, and he scehemes onwards from there, perhaps blowing up the wall or helping dismantle it to create CHAOS which is what he loves since he can play around there. Yes letting the white walkers in is bad but if it destroys the current armies and leaders and enables new leaders to rise and win (himself) then it's a good thing for him.

Haven't watched the episode yet. Was euron based or cringe?

The prince or princess that was promised

But the minorities are slaves, they still serve danny

so um what happened with that mask woman in season 2? did she go open a bdsm store or something? isn't she going to help dany at all?

Missandei brown boobs

he was the only good part of the episode, rest is horrible sjw pandering

that dumb bitch thinks a whip is a good weapon for war

>yfw Arya had the most kinographic scenes

high valerian never really had a gender. That's why daenerys line years ago of "all men must die....BUT WE ARE NOT MEN" was so absurdly stupid.

tbqh Euron needed far more of a buildup before they introduced him.

In the books he was built up as an enormous piece of shit, and was touted as being extremely dangerous by everybody on the Islands. Victarion, and Balon hated him, Asha and Aeron were afraid of him, Theon spoke about how bad he was. The way they established him in the show was stupid and makes it difficult to frame him as a character properly

>Who the fuck decided to call it that?

Literally everyone, apparently.

Imagine the fucking hype. Roose Bolton's bastard takes fucking Winterfell, the one stronghold in the north that is specifically meant to not be taken. Then, Jon Snow, Ned Stark's bastard, somehow became LORD FUCKING COMMANDER, and took back Winterfell (again, the place that is meant to be impenetrable when defended) from Ramsay. And now there's whispers of people in Winterfell talking about ice zombies and shit? The fuck?

Who the fuck WOULDN'T call it the Battle of the Bastards?

Yeah, i'm insecure guy with no connections with women. Women are always whores anyway.

To be fair they made a big demonstration about it. All the Danaerys related segments seem to be written by someone who doesn't know what brevity means.

I haven't watched this since 2014 and decided to catch up, is this depressing drab King's Moot with fanficion tier dialogue I'm watching right now the best example of why it's better to just read the books because I can't be bothered watching any more of this shit it's sending me under.

Also I hate the uniforms every faction has. Why do these mongs have greyjoy shields when they're meant to be various lords and captains picking a king that's not necessarily a Greyjoy.

Valyrian is genderless in the books you retarded Sup Forums fags

if they can consent, they are not slaves

pick up a fucking dictionary

so why did sam start from the middle of his chest?

BASED in all capitals. His scenes sucked shit in the last season but the actor stepped up to the plate and went hardcore. He pretty much stole this episode.

the ultimate butterface

Oh my god I hate Sansa so much

Every time she tries to have an opinion, it's factually incorrect and she has the most insufferable voice when she's doing her shitty accent

What does this ginger cunt think she's doing?

No one ever looked for a girl..It was a prince that was promised, not a princess. Rhaegar I thought … the smoke was from the fire that devoured Summerhall on the day of his birth, the salt from the tears shed for those who died. He shared my belief when he was young, but later he became persuaded that it was his own son who fulfilled the prophecy, for a comet had been seen above King’s Landing on the night Aegon was conceived, and Rhaegar Targaryen was certain the bleeding star had to be a comet.

What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years.

vs

That no has no gender

Which one triggers Sup Forums more and why?

seconding this desu

don't forget her ass

Oh well anons already predicted this shit last season or else team feminism would've had steamrolled westeros.

Can someone explain why there are different words for men and women then? Since I have nothing better to do, I tried the course on Duolingo and the genders are clearly different words (e.g. Vala and abra).

>To be fair they made a big demonstration about it.

It was two sentences of dialogue. Missandei was originally Dany's interpreter, remember.

>mfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos.

Is the pie kid related to the black kid on Stranger Things?

>Who took the picture?

Shit fans btfo

Euron is retarded in this scene but as evidenced by this thread, his episode tonight completely redeemed him and now he is the most based character

Lol what her hotpie scene was autism at maximum levels..

Rickon's dead user

anyone notice this show doesnt give screentime to interesting characters electing to kill them off for more screentime on the boring ones?

this. Everyone nitpicking is autistic

After being cured, dragonglass will give Jorah the power of morph into a talking sword. And Jon will stab the night king with him.

this is like the 1st year medical student curing cancer

Gotta cure that mind virus you have there. Like greyscale it spreads quickly.

But she has the bad pusi

I don't even commit her name to memory but I want that brown skinned afro slave girl to fart in my eyes.

>mfw he mentioned Rickon and Dickon in the same sentence

I was like "holy shit they read /got/"

He was only pretending to be retarded

none of the Azor ahai stuff is going to happen EVEN in the books.

Based Lilarcor

>I'll burn you alive
YASSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY
>Nah I was quoting Aerys/Viserys/Joffrey
OMG THAT GUY WAS LITERALLY TRUMP

Bravo plebbit.

>Cersei tells Jaime she won't actually send troops up north
>Jaime leaves disgusted
>Cersei miscarries later on

Is this the final forging of lightbringer?
Is Jaime=Azor Ahai confirmed?

So far these spoilers are pretty spot on, despite being listed in the wrong episodes and order.

>grejoy shields
Are you stupid? The show has simplfied family trees, everyone there is part of the greyjoy army, there aren't 10 family names, for a show it would be a bad mistake and too confusing. Same as the wildlings, they're all wildlings with only the thenns seen as a bad faction of the wildlings.

men and women are different, but most nouns aren't gendered (e.g. "prince / princess" is one genderless noun)

it doesn't trigger Sup Forums, it triggers the Sup Forums retards who've forgotten they've left their containment board

>I never asked for this

Jesus, Kit gave me chills this episode. Badass line delivered like a pimp

>CGI tits

Shame

are you literally retarded or just desperate for attention?

>tfw Cersei will use the long farewell on her
>she'll just get a nosebleed and die in few seconds
>she will not be zombie mountain's rape meat
>she will not be roasted alive while her mother is strangling herself to death to save her
>she will not be given some slow, agonizing, disfiguring poison that will leave her pretty face blue and grotesquely swollen
Missed opportunity desu. Makes Cersei seem just instead of insane.

Ep 3 Promo

youtube.com/watch?v=z2pRLR6Ns5I

so was Jon Snow

>virgin
Shame

Theon jumping off the boat

cute

Can't it be both?

The whole scene talking about the prophesy of the prince being unisex was too on the nose for me

>comes in like fucking heavy metal album cover
>fights with a Kraken axe
>fucks sneks up
>decorates ship with sneks and takes bad poosy as his prize.

It only triggered me because the "Prince who was promised" had been speculated to be a gender neutral term by book readers for decades. The dialogue in this episode was hammy and simple pandering.

it's like peeling a boiled egg, you get the biggest parts off first

>Euron actually thinks Cersei will marry him

The mountain will fuck him up

Looks like the sand sneks weren't protected by female POC Armour.

Thank fuck.

t. Redditor

You ever watch that sex scene with the black eunuch and black feminist and think in the back of your mind, huh....maybe Sup Forums is on to something?

the true waifu

I love the Winterfell scenes

Sansa is bitching and whining about Jon leaving, then the second he says she gets to be in charge her eyes light up and she goes quiet

Power mad slag

at this rate Azor Dany is going to stab Jon to forge the Lightbringer

So Dany is the second person in the show who's planning to besiege Lannisport and so far she's also failing. Are we finally gonna see that fucking town at some point or is it gonna take another six seasons?

I'm laughing now that Asha and Theon managed to just get off with an entire fleet of ships like all the crews would just be like, alright if you say we should leave without our lords and captains okay I guess, no big deal. It's dumb as fuck but I'll keep watching to see if it gets better.

Nigga got choked by Cersei's bodyguards too. Littlefinger's character got destroyed by the Jews.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeee
>ywn hug her as she rests her head against your chest

jdimsa

>b-but in the books

nobody wants to read that schlock

>Tfw you are so buttblasted because he's right
Lmao

YOU KICK THAT STRAWMANS ASS. RIP AND TEAR KANG

>had been speculated to be a gender neutral term by book readers for decades.

And when had it been mentioned in the show? No seriously, I'll wait.

Eventually you'll admit you're just butthurt the normies no longer have to read the books to know that "the prince that was promised" doesn't have to be a man.