Why dont i hear about pic related? Isnt sentry a reality manipulator who can out do any power level...

Why dont i hear about pic related? Isnt sentry a reality manipulator who can out do any power level ? Can he whip saitiama co?

Kill yourself my dude

That's the only answer

O.p. here thank you for the feedbacc bro. >kill yourself
>lol top kek .

OPM is a comedy manga, meaning the universe Saitama resides in follows laws of comedy. Sentry, conversely, lives in an action comic, meaning the sweep of his abilities follow the laws of action.

Now, last I checked, comedy trumps serious action every time. The "power level scale" that most action comics default to is wholly unsuited to measuring the capabilities of comedic characters. That's the reason why characters like Droopy Dog, Popeye (The Sailor Man), and Plank (From EE&E) are considered elder-god tier threats under certain circumstances.

tl;dr: Saitama wins because it's funnier that way.

So is saitiama the end all be all in power fag threads?

Yes

> Sup Forums - I'm too much of a fag to go to the board where this belongs

no

HURR WHO HERO COULD BEAT LE SAI TAMMA XDD

EVERY DAY IS REPOST DAY

>hurr durr idk how to greentext
>i only read the comics for the story telling, world building, etc , etc
>i dont come on a message board to answer questions from people with the same interest in me
If you dont give a fucc about a power level thread dont respond fucc boy

LOL YOU SALTY NIGGA

>my shitpost is special to me

KYS MY NIGGA LMMFAO

Oh thank god, from the thumbnail I thought Saitama was pregnant and Sentry was marking his territory with his belt.

Lol salty over what ? Cause i responded with logic and random dumbass cant say anything else? Im not gonna turn this into wshh. Im paid bro literally 6 figures in cash im on here cause im bored and wanted others opinion over some bullshit. Your the fucc boy shit posting

>Im paid bro literally 6 figures in cash

lel so ebin sure pwned him
:D :D :D :D

Mods please it's only the middle of the day

They gotta have their hot pockets and tendies, dontchaknow.

>i
>cant
>Im
>Your
>fucc boy
>6 figures
lmaoooo check out this joker

Who would win in a fight between Power-Man and God-Man?

Literally "my brother works for Steam" tier

Hang yourself already you worthless shitposter

Hey guys who would win in a fight: OP's asshole or my dick?

9/10 No gay Cyborg stalking them.

>OPM is a comedy manga, meaning the universe Saitama resides in follows laws of comedy.
But it's not actually funny, though.

This. I'm probably the biggest Sentryfag on Sup Forums but am willing to admit he'd still likely lose to, say, Squirrel Girl. He takes himself way too seriously, satirical cartoon logic trumps him.
There's a chance he, I dunno, out-metas Saitama and stomps ala pic related but that's up to the writer. Personally I think something like that'd take more imagination than Bob has.

Did that trigger your autism?

>im broke and living with my mom so let me shitpost the post

>top kek
You really showed me user

The readers.

O.p. here. Is opm a comedy? Ive only watched the toonami series im more a comic book guy but but seems like hes just op as fucc. Wont he find a eventual equal?

>grammer police
Wow you really got me

Well you spelt grammar wrong, so now you've got the spelling police on your ass too.

>grammar police
>spelling police
>im so smart hurr durr stalking power level threads
Good catch user

OPM is heavy-handed satire of the action manga genre.

Sorta like how Dragonball started out.

Whether you find it funny or not is a personal thing, but I think it fits rather snugly into the classification of Comedy/Action.

>Good catch, user.

Fixed. Punctuation is important, you know.