"Portugal and the Ottomans are less important to the world than the Mapuche and Cree" - Firaxis, 2018

>"Portugal and the Ottomans are less important to the world than the Mapuche and Cree" - Firaxis, 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.civfanatics.com/threads/compendium-of-fake-tech-and-wonder-quotes.606341/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Portugal és una mierda fuck portugal

If they released all the most popular civs from the get go then what would they pit in the next expansion

I never got why they included Gandhi desu, seems like a waste of space

Only popular choice for a modern figure heading an ancient nation, they need it to validate "civilizations" barely a couple of centuries old

shoulda went with ashoka the great instead

>still no based Mayans

>Mapuche
Literally fucking why?
Phoenicia when?
Ethiopia when?

Phoenicia will never get in. We'll be lucky if Carthage gets in.

the fuck you laughing at?

Salty shit
>Aztecs
As the dominant power in Mesoamerica one of the handful of choices that do actually represent real independent civilizations, game should be re-named "nation-states" if it means to acomodate dumb fucks like this one.

Ghandhi already becomes iconic in the series because programming mistake since the first game, I think?
He's always there in each series.

they need to milk dlc somehow lad

Fuck off burger.
Lautaro is based.

I bought and still play Civ V and expansions from time to time.

I literally refused to even play a pirated version of that 6th iteration garbage since I saw some of the first leaders, mechanics and the artwork, it fucking stinks of soyboy developers, feminism, cucked, third-world pandering mentality and historical revisionism.

Who is your favorite?

BASED Phoenicians, truly our nations greatest ally goys. We're just a peaceful merchant people, now go send your next generation off to fight those people for us! Make sure not to forget the six goyrillion.

Comparing Civ V to Civ VI, they're honestly not much different. Theres a couple of major changes I dont like in VI like how districts are OP and make it waaaaay to easy to raise a city regardless of where you put it, kinda ruining how specific you had to be with building cities, but otherwise most things are exactly the same or slightly different.

What game is the OP image from?

Sid Meier’s VI

honestly they weren't even being subtle with the token women thing.

>unimportantugal

same here. civ 5 feels newer for some reason

Civ 6

Jadwiga>Gitarja>Tamara>else
It's a meme. I'm glad they finally realised they also need to add a proper leader for india

brazil is already in the game

Cause in true start location maps Brasil had half of America uncontested for himself and would generally get too powerful

That is one salty Moortuguese.

If Mapuche doesn't spawn, Brazil still gets a huge advantage (or the other way around). And TSL shouldn't be how you balance the game anyway. Japan in particular is completely fucked by TSL.

>no cleo
shit taste

who cares, civ 6 is still shit. i don't even see how they'll make it half as enjoyable as civ 5.

It's not their fault that Portugal got SPANISHED by Phillip

who cares cunt stop shilling your failed game

>Phillip ii was not good
Jesus what a jingoistic sod

I haven't played Civ VI. Is Alpha Centauri better?

>No Jogaila
>No Vytautas
>No Mindaugas
>Fucking Jadvyga is in
baka

lmao môniyawak on suicide watch
make way for the AMERINDIAN BULL

Do europeans really believe that Europe is a continent or is it some sort of a meme?

Europe is seperated from asia by inhospitable steppes, urals and a wasteland, Europe is seperated from west asia by oceans, deserts, mountains and wastelands, there is no geographical connection between west asia and Europe, all Europe is connected and come from the exact same population.

Do Russians really believe they're human or is it some sort of a meme?

>irrelevantugal

>victoria
>england

it's so dumb
they did the same shit with civ4

Stop badmouthing Papa Portugal.

forums.civfanatics.com/threads/compendium-of-fake-tech-and-wonder-quotes.606341/

Lmao Tomiris look like Lucy Lawless.

>barbarossa
>Germany
I mean, they had HRE in 4 didn't they?
Even Amanitore looks hotter than this shit

>"I still play videogames despite being an adult" - some manchild on Sup Forumseddit, 2018

God I hate this artstyle so much.

what the hell else am i supposed to do in my free time?

>indonesia
>gitarja
gajah mada is pretty much like indonesia's bismarck
majapahit leaders are incompetent, gajah mada pull the strings
they force this feminism bullshit too hard
will keep play civ 5 desu

the boreal forest and eurasian steppe are vast highways, the mediterranean is a placid lake-like sea, and anatolia is a massive bridge from west asia to europe

The king of Spain they used in Civ VI was the king of Portugal too. (muh iberian union)

I think that he is just butthurt about philip because the iberian union was formed under his rule.

Based Felipe II

>Finally
Civ V babbies are always easy to spot

Really this Civ's choice in Civs has been the worst yet, it's one of the reasons I didn't get it. Fucking AUSTRALIA? This is dumber than the time they had the Holy Roman Empire separate from Germany

Manipulate the goyim?

You can only post here if your country has been featured in a Civ game. City-states don't count. Civ 6 is shit.