So a Christian Activist infiltrated the Toronto pride parade and tried to redpill people...

So a Christian Activist infiltrated the Toronto pride parade and tried to redpill people, and now some ass-raveged faggots are trying to sue him for hurt feelings.

>Prominent gay lawyer Douglas Elliott has filed a $104-million class action lawsuit against anti-gay activist Bill Whatcott for crashing the 2016 Toronto Pride parade.

>Elliott is also seeking an injunction from the court to prevent Whatcott and his associates from crashing anymore Pride parades in Canada.

>Whatcott and several unidentified allies suited up in neon green body suits and disseminated anti-gay literature at the July 3 Toronto parade, calling themselves “gay zombies.”

>The lawsuit seeks in part to determine the identities of those who marched with Whatcott and those who financially supported the political stunt through subpoenaed documents.

“Those who paid for his airfare or donated Aeroplan miles to get him to Toronto, those who put him up in Toronto, the people who paid to print the pamphlets: anyone who helped him in any way could be on the hook for $100 million dollars.” says Elliott, whose firm Cambridge LLP is handling the lawsuit.

radicalpress.com/?p=9955

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/gay-rights-activists-likely-to-blame-for-graffiti-on-church-sign-spruce-grove-pastor-says-1.3664575
thegavoice.com/buford-church-taking-heat-posting-anti-lgbt-sign/
ijr.com/opinion/2015/04/243723-someone-vandalized-two-north-carolina-churches-reason-thats-leaving-confused/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bryddy gud xDDDDD

The best part is they're suing him for "crashing" the parade. How do you crash a public event?

Christcucks are literally anti-fun, there is a reason to why everybody hates them.

Fuck of hue hue faggot
Go fuck up an Olympic Games... Oh wait, too late.

CRASHING THIS PARADE

Did you read the article? The faggots are literally the "no fun allowed" guys in this scenario.

Shouldn't they be suing BLM?

The only people everyone hates are faggots. But then you wouldnt know that, seeing as you only have the faggot church down there since 1962 lol.

At least gays don't go to churches to distribute anti-religion literature. What a retarded thing to do.

>faggot church

Explain further.

No, they get a free pass for being "marginalized".

Fags vandalize churches all the time, you fucking monkey.

Nuke canada now

>Fags vandalize churches all the time

Where does this happen? Maybe it's only in your fucking country, dipshit.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/gay-rights-activists-likely-to-blame-for-graffiti-on-church-sign-spruce-grove-pastor-says-1.3664575
thegavoice.com/buford-church-taking-heat-posting-anti-lgbt-sign/
ijr.com/opinion/2015/04/243723-someone-vandalized-two-north-carolina-churches-reason-thats-leaving-confused/

Gee, I wonder when there will be another 'Why does Sup Forums hates gays?' thread.

>Literally little talking blue pills.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

was this the parade that BLM chimped out at?

The very same.

"I have no intention of divulging the identities of anyone who has chosen to help me. My advice for my Christian friends is be wise and courageous. Pray and do what you can to stand against this tyranny.

Also if you sent me some cash, offered me a bed, or helped make a Gospel condom, keep your mouths shut if these vengeful homosexual activists come snooping. Ask your friends to keep their yaps shut too.

If the Ontario courts are corrupt enough to go along with this and if they put me in jail for not cooperating with this witch hunt, just send me the occasional $20 for prison canteen, so I can enjoy some potato chips and continue to write God pleasing commentaries from my jail cell.

As much as possible, I don’t want anyone to make it easy for these homosexual activists and lawyers to silence debate or attain any sort of a financial reward at my or my friend’s expense."

No, they just go to Christian owned stores and do shit against their religion then sue.

>every scenario ends up with the gays sueing.
Almost reminds me of scientology.

If it was a Muslim activist who redpilled them.
They would be suing themselves to show tolerance.

By running a truck through it. It's like you don't even listen to the news user!

Christians are a scourge on our countries they made us weak and put us in this fucked up situation. Fuck this piece of shit the generation that completely fucked us is now putting up half assed attempts that would cry controlled Jew opposition if we didn't know how retarded these people are.

Read George Grant. Canada was only great and had a sense of nationalism because of it's Christian identity.

And the judge ruled in favor of them, it seems like they were right.

>it's okay to sue people for hurt feelings

Nigger please.

I like the subtle trump hair

Hello Hitler

So from this point of view, the Arab invasion is a good thing.

>not posting the leaflets that got them in shit

this is some top tier trolling

they handed this out during the parade

kek

>The Liberals are all literally degenerates

How come all these christcucks are low test betas that I would literally kill with my bare hands in feet in seconds? Aren't they supposed to be against gluttony and aren't they supposed to be "men."
If you are overweight in the slightest, how can you claim to be a christian?

As long as Europe stays white.
Arab Muslims need to be told they are being used by the Jews to destroy ethnic Europeans.
Europe should convert to the strength of Islam, but stay European.

>all those buzzwords

Yeah, I'm sure you're in excellent health.

>Join a goat-fucking religion
>Stay european

pick one.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Join a goat-fucking religion
What is Christianity?

He's a big guy

I'll never learn to not breakfast while lurking here

hope this class action lawsuit against me and those who choose to stand with me wakes Christians and others up to the reality of what is happening in the West. As homosexual activism and other libertine and anti-Christian movements gain power in Canada, freedom and truth are dying and those cherished principles are being replaced with falsehood, censorship and tyranny.
I have no intention of divulging the identities of anyone who has chosen to help me. My advice for my Christian friends is be wise and courageous. Pray and do what you can to stand against this tyranny. Also if you sent me some cash, offered me a bed, or helped make a Gospel condom, keep your mouths shut if these vengeful homosexual activists come snooping. Ask your friends to keep their yaps shut too. If the Ontario courts are corrupt enough to go along with this and if they put me in jail for not cooperating with this witch hunt, just send me the occasional $20 for prison canteen, so I can enjoy some potato chips and continue to write God pleasing commentaries from my jail cell. As much as possible, I don’t want anyone to make it easy for these homosexual activists and lawyers to silence debate or attain any sort of a financial reward at my or my friend’s expense.
Sincerely,
Bill Whatcott

Ya... No thanks, not buying his snake oil

Fuck off christcuck, Sup Forums is allied to gays

How did Sup Forums become pro-gay almost overnight?

No, bestiality is a sin in Christianity. All you have to do is look at a few Pakis and Arabs to see that pedophilia, rape and bestiality are perfectly fine in Mohammedanism .

>'crashing' parade
>nobody even knew right away
>BLM literally shut it down and blocked the road
stupid fags

>the man being sued for millions is selling snake oil

Try harder, faggot.

Try harder, faggot.

reddit?

CTR shills.

Gays being butthurt lol

>implying it isn't just contrarian faggots and shitposters

Whatever legit ones are around were brought in by Milo and plebbit. /lgbt/ also fantasizes about our uncut aryan cocks and pushes their degeneracy here.

common enemies