>FAL stopped working
>Madsen stopped working
>meanwhile the army is comfy in their barracks having the best guns

Nojo de branco
Rio tem CULTURA, sabia?

Madsen is OP in BF1, he's probably LARPing support class

>having the best guns
But FAL is the best gun

I do my daily 1minute cringe visit on TheYNC.com and everytime I see new videos of favelado kids murdering and dismembering some other kid at night or in plain daylight in the woods, or people getting shot in the hands for stealing and other barbaric shit.

So my question is, why should I visit Brazil, beside bunda and trannies?

I don't get why do you create these threads. Everyone knows you hate your country and Latin America is a shithole. No one thinks otherwise

ummm beaches and some other natural landscapes such as rainforests.
other wise there's no reason at all you are right

Claro que o Rio tem cultura. Infelizmente houve uma degradação da cidade nas últimas décadas, mas nada que impedisse uma grande produção cultural de qualidade altíssima.até hoje.
>Nojo de branco
O que isso tem a ver? Retardado.

burrrrrrrro

we are a big country, most of it is pretty garbage, but only Rio is in warzone tier.
Rio became a meme, "full RJ" means a heavy gunfight.

Big parts of Rio are "ok" tho, but I honestly nobody feels safe there.

t. visit my dad there every vacation

>Rio is in warzone tier
That's a big stretch

your moms cunt is a big stretch

Sorry, m8. But my mom had no problems when giving birth, unlike yours, who is surely stretched beyond the point of salvation thanks to your flathead.

The problem your mom had was that you survived you piece of shit

You mom had no problems with you tho, your 9849823492 siblings took care of you while she was using cocaine and your father drinking to death.

>macacos falando consigo mesmo em inglês

Sempre perco

That's what you're supposed to do here, João.

this looks like what me and my friends did with airsoft guns when we were 12. wtf.

>calça jeans

B O P E
O
P
E

Is the real BOPE as based as in the movies?

so now that you are an adult you are much better at airsoft no

they don't wear the black uniforms anymore

lol of course not
guy who wrote the books is from bope and the movie is a big ass propaganda
real documentaries show they are brainless cunts and how they torture innocent people who literally did nothing wrong and get away with it

>no one knows where the shots are coming from
>gun jams
>no one has binoculars
>no radio support
>no helicopter support

How bad is it, OP? I mean, how bad is it to know your city will never be as know nor as important as Rio?

Where the the bundas and where is it safe for north americans? Sao Paulo?

Man, can you realize how ridiculous is all that auto depreciation?

@85377237
>chimp replies to my post
no thanks

What the fuck user, did you watch the same movies as me? Both movies were literal left-wing propaganda against the drug war and police violence. Even Freixo took part on the second movie

Por que não discutem isso no /luso/?

Por que no queremos

>Both movies were literal left-wing propaganda against the drug war and police violence.
lmao
are you fucking kidding me
first movie makes torture and murder look cool and lays the responsibility on people who buy drugs

dumb druggie

b-but muh exotic culture and lively parties so cool wow

This

>dumb MBL cunt who's homophobic but likes futa

São Paulo is completely boring for tourism, not safe at all (paulistas will defend that), and you'll develop lung cancer under 5 days there. Our best touristic spots are still Rio and Salvador, but you're not street smart, you'll get mugged.
If you look for a safe but at least interesting place, I'd recommend you Balneário Camboriu, Blumenau and Angra dos Reis.

Do these cops even get paid well?

Porra judiação isso que a direita fascista faz com estes pobres inocentes vítimas da sociedade. Isso aí é agressão aos direitos humanos.

That's a funny looking rifle. Why is the magazine on top upside down?

eu ri deste post

nani?
I bet there was a enlistment spike in Rio´s MP. Even corrupt cops like Fabio were made cool

>Macacos will degrade other macacos just to feel better, without realizing they are macacos themselves.

It's a machinegun not a rifle and it's upside down because it's easier to reload while prone

Joke's on you I'm European White

You are degrading macacos by calling them macacos therefore you are a hypocritical macaco

I'm not a monkey, I'm from the South

>t. projecting nordestino chimp

I'm always disgusted at the sight of these fascists pigs harassing the poor innocent population.
COPS ARE SUB HUMANS I'm so glad most of them die anyway

Is this a one time incident, or that happens often? People are walking around when shots are fired, man, that's surreal. Who is shooting at who in the background?

>I'm not a monkey, I'm from the South
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

is this post ironic or not

>Brazil is a shithole

Breaking news

shit-tier bait

>losing a war to a shithole
THE STATE OF THE DUTCH "EMPIRE"

Not ironic, I think cops are shit who get off of torturing blacks and poors.

>1min difference

wtf i hate the bope now?

.t Joãozinho "come farinha" Creiton

Just lol at these faggot swines getting to wield TAURUS guns I'm so happy they are all gonna die

>The police in brazil have low equipament ,literally clean entire hoods from full armed criminals
>The police in europe have full armed police with the most advance technology and they cant stop a inmigrant with a knife

Imagine what terrible atrocities these fascists would do with PROPER equipment

When it comes to torture, they're kinda like CIA
>abduct some random guy because he looks like a drug dealer
>interrogate and torture him
>realize he is no drug dealer
>kill him because he knows too much
>repeat

real life call of duty

killing a favelados is doing god's work

Space Marines Pardos

Imagine

SpaceMarines

>dindu nuffin

dude, try to think for yourself, get rid of the Left wing brainwashing first envisioned by Gramsci. Learn about Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism

Please post more videos of fascist swines dying I want to have a fap

hearty kek.

Esse aí é aluno do Olavo Embusteiro de Carvalho
All that shit that 55chan told you is not real bro it's all propaganda. The reality is only Communism can save this pathetic country.

Também, você é negro e pobre

And I fucked more women (and trannies) in a week than you have in your life, chubby whitey faggot

the state(lol) of rio de janeiro posters

Accuse them of what you do.
Call them what you are.

I was waiting for it, lol.I don't buy Olavo's shit fully but I do agree with him when he invites you to look deeper and figure out the source of stuff you believe so fiercely like Communism (utopia-like romantic world view destined to fail)

Parem de macaquear e deixem essa thread de merda cair.

Literalmente ninguém aqui acha o Brasil um país bom.

aids?

Dance Monkeys, Dance!

Probably, he is from Rio after all

I like to bully faggy rightwing children who never stepped foot outside their bedrooms but think they know shit about history and civilization
I even managed to trigger some gringoes in this thread

Someone please edit that Simpson pic of monkeys fighting and use two brazilian flags for the monkeys.

ok, I'll accept you have knowledge on history and civilization. Explain to me how communism is not romantic.

Be right back in a second and I'l DESTROY your are arguments

You still there you fucking faggot filth or did you chicken out?

lol I'm here switching through tabs

Just a sec and I'm gonna destroy you

You are going to get cucked, I'm going to destroy you

Rio's beaches are shit and dirty as fuck. The only worthwile thing in that dump is a view of the harbor. From afar.

I have yet to meet a brazilian who has done nothing wrong.

where are you man

Wait a minute

wat

Are you aware that the Ramos pool isn't a beach?

hey friend, want to hear about real police from Brazil? Search for GOE or ROTA