HAPPENING:

HAPPENING:

Knife attack & shooting in Cologne, suspects on the run

Hopefully religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/355958-cologne-attack-suspects-run/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2016
m.welt.de/vermischtes/article157667875/Axtangriff-und-Schuesse-in-Innenstadt-von-Koeln.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-cologne-idUSKCN10Q0GV
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
express.de/koeln/flandrische-strasse-messerstecherei-und-schiesserei---zwei-maenner-auf-der-flucht-24560036
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

happenings never excite me anymore

You just have to get used to terrorism!

Are we near the bump limit? New thread when?

these aren't real happneings. True happenings occur once a decade.

we have no more germ-anons and french anymore, no links, it sucks.
thank you, E-Jew hate laws.

I think it was pic related.

According to Francois "I get 10K Euro Haircuts", this is the "New Normal".

Fuck you, Hollande!

>True happenings occur once a decade.
Bull shit. 7/7 was a huge deal in europe for years. now compare it to Nice and it looks mild.

>inb4: Coulter's Law

>inb4: if you believe in Coulter's Law, you're a rayciss!

With how things are shaping up, what happened in Nice will look mild soon.

Who gives a fuck. Germany you destroyed your country. Things will only get worse with the second generation Muslims. Even if you elect a far right person after merkel you won't be able to deport these migrants since their kids will be citizens.

Accept your fate and stop trying to take over the news.

plsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebabplsbkebab

this
now at least 20 untanned Germans have to die in order to excite me

not anymore user

tfw i used to enjoy happenings because they were rare

now they just depress me

>Cologne
SJW ridden shithole with lots of homosexuals sprinkled on top, they brought this upon themselves.

>compare it to Nice and it looks mild.
No 7/7 was at least as big a deal. The imagery of that bus was very powerful.

This early?
They certainly have a good evening plan.

Fucking defeatist.

Let's first let the AfD fail as a political party with actual power before we write their epitaph.

Either support them (by, say, translating their shit from German into English) or shut the fuck up!

Back then it was allowed to give happenings the media coverage they deserve.
These days we have to accept Islam as the new normal.

>an attack this early in the morning

oh shit I thought all tanned germans would be sleeping

No, we don't. We are told by Big Brother to do so, but we do not yet have to obey.

Disobey!

Germany is going to be a dump in 20 years. Muslims fuck like rabbits. The time for outrage was before the migration. Germanbros should rent and not get a mortgage until shit hits the fan. Then move.

>The imagery of that bus was very powerful.
were you not here for the video from Nice before the jews pulled it with about 30 people splattered all over the road?
I'd find the link but too lazy, file too big to upload.

Tanned Germans have a very strict schedule for happenings.

Can't be out all night doing fiesta and all day doing siesta m8

>I thought all tanned germans would be sleeping
it happened at 4am, as usual german media covered it up for 6 hours.

Wait, isn't cologne where all those chicks were raped on NYE?

It wasn't "the" city but the only city where the media couldn't cover it up anymore and going full damage control - giving the impression it was "the" city when actually the rapes are all over Germany.

There's no need to upset the goyim on their way to their Monday morning wageslavery.

Don't be a defeatist. Germans are smart. When the numbers are presented to them the way an economist would present numbers (the way Albert Speer present numbers to Hitler about the V2 rocket program) then common sense can prevail.

Even Speer was able to convince Hitler to change his opinion when Schicklgrubers was presented with irrefutable facts and figures.

Heh. Cologne is one leftie shithole. I live in a small town in Hesse with a 0,0% muslim population. We are safe as fuck, also, we are conservative as fuck. Happenings like hat will just bring more people to vote for the AFD.

Hope it's not an attack on a Gülenist.

Link the Russian propaganda.

rt.com/news/355958-cologne-attack-suspects-run/

faggot

This is wishful thinking my transatlantic burger munching brother.

Most Germans (and Europeans in general) are STILL in denial about Islam, refugees and terrorism.

Remember that if you oppose mass immigration you are a racist and there's nothing worse than being called a racist. It's better for your daughter to be raped and your family to be blown up than to be accused of racism.

Yep, apparently the mudslimes have decided that Cologne will be the next Vienna or Budapest.

They HAD to pick something more to the north AND west, so Cologne makes sense.

>trump called out the brown migration into europe a year ago and is still the only presidential candidate to care about europe
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Bump. How many are dead? Where did this happen?

Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???
Source???
>Source???

I think it's fair to singularize Germany and Sweden, the rest of Europe is not nearly as cucked.
t. German who fled from there

think about the irony-- our nations used to make jokes about prvada and propaganda.
Now we have to go to the Russians to get our own news.

The media is out of control. The headline on bbc.com is Germans Attack Knife

No it's not. Only someone without a daughter would say that.

It's not too late.

It's never too late to make a difference.

>knife attack

99.999% chance of Refugee.

Didn't they have a headline about a poor suicide bomber who was killed "in a blast"? :^)

It's only a matter of time before your sleepy little town becomes culturally enriched Hans.

Merkel will probably start alocating diversity quotas for every town in Germany and mandatory sensitivity training so that you don't offend any of your honoured gusts.

>knife attack
it was actually axes according to reuters, unless it's just a shit translation. hen they shot at each other, 4am.
probably a drug deal gone wrong.

Happened in front of a bar between groups of men, sounds like gang related beef desu. Sad.

A shooting and a knife attack by 2 muslims leaves only one injured? Fucking amatuer hour

yes, that's the joke. There was literally a BB headline "Afghan Refugee killed in German Blast" after a suicide bombing.

shit they gotta ban knives to stop these attacks now

It can actually happen very fast, these rapefugee shelters are like fucking mushrooms and basically are built over night.

I dont give a fuck anymore.
Hope they blow up a school or derail a train, whatever.

The same with the frogs, let them eat shit.

(((groups of men)))

We're jaded. We need more Bataclans and Nices.

Just looking at this list is even worse, but there are a few big attacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2016

Niggers rape and murder more whites in the U.S. yet anything that happens in Europe gets overblown with news.

What about the "young refugee" who recently "injured" some "fellow" S-Bahn travellers?

Translation: a sogennante refugee who lied about his age recently attacked and hacked apart nearly a half-dozen innocents who happened to be sharing the same train compartment as this sociopath who was let in by Merkel and the CDU.

Words. But a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

It's not too late but it's extremely unlikely for the kind of changes that would be necessary to reverse the situation to occur.

Again, most people are in denial about the problem.

I mean if mass rapes, daily terrorist attacks and the beheading of priests in churches isn't enough to awaken the populace, nothing will.

I want to believe mate but as far as I'm concerned, Europe is lost. My only hope is that what's happening on the continent will affect the mood and voting tendencies of people in Britain so that we don't make the same mistakes.

that is excactly what these attacks are designed for; to break your spirit and make you completely apathetic to what is happening to your fellow humans around the world. This way it will be almost like stealing candy from a baby when they come to take you away to the re-education camp.

any sources beside fucking RT?

German media also consistently report "Messerstechereien" when a Muslim slaughters some innocent people. It translates to "knife fight" suggesting there are two aggressive parties involved. Can't wake up.

Too boring. We need bigger happenings now. I'm like an addict that has built up a tolerance so now these small happenings do nothing for me.

We need 9/11 style happenings to really get the blood flowing, even the chimps chirping just isn't the same.

That's a very insensitive way to refer to this young Muslim guest in Europe.

The poor young man was clearly troubled by the events he had witnessed in his home country. It's only natural for him to rape 6 year old boys at the swimming pool and stab people on a train.

God you're so insensitive.

Sadly, this is the truth.

>most people are in denial

This isn't an excuse for not getting "involved". It's not too late. You and I (as "virtual players on an ironic stage") can still make a difference. Yammering about it on Sup Forums Sup Forums might ridpill a Shillary shill. So what? We need to do more.

Make a suggestion! How can 2 virtual "anons" make a difference?

>m.welt.de/vermischtes/article157667875/Axtangriff-und-Schuesse-in-Innenstadt-von-Koeln.html
>what is google

I also thought that Brexit would fail once the postal ballots were counted. I was wrong.

I have no life so I read a lot about ISIS/Syria. IT's now no longer debatable that al-nursa had/has sarin, and al-queda has a sarin program as well that they tested on dogs (typical muslim animals).

If/when they get sarin into Europe, it's going to be over.

Was in NYC during the anthrax thing, and that was actually more frightening than 9/11 because you were worried about touching mail or going near a post office.

We don't need to "sauce" this anymore. Whether it's a real happening or not is now irrelevant. It's now a rhetorical debate.

>any sources beside fucking RT?reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-cologne-idUSKCN10Q0GV

One person was injured in a knife and shooting attack in Cologne city center in the early hours of Monday, German newspaper Express reported, adding that two suspects were on the run.

The paper said several people had told the police shortly before 4 a.m. (0200 GMT) that three or four people seemed to be having problems with another man. Eyewitnesses reported seeing men attacking each other with axes, Express said on its website.

A man who sustained a stab wound tried to flee in his car but other men shot at him, though they only hit the car.

Two possible perpetrators were later stopped by police. The motive for the attack is unknown, the newspaper reported.

(Reporting by Michelle Martin; Editing by Paul Carrel)

Austria will be made great again soon enough. If the Anglo doesn't stop us this time, dis is gonna be gud.

Nice dubs...

Remember that Star Trek episode where Kirk and Spock matched the Klingons (or Romulans) gun for gun in this primitive society that had some rudimentary knowledge of the US Constitution?

We don't need another 9/11...at least not yet. We need happenings that are matched by counter-happenings.

For example:

TAKE BACK MOLENBEEK!

The litmus test is Molenbeek.

>Hope
Oh come on you know it is

You'd be hard pressed to effect a change in your own country let alone Germany or any country in Europe.

The best we can do (besides fun posting on Sup Forums) is to talk about these issues with friends, family and colleagues to make them aware of the situation. Remember that a lot of people live in their insular little bubble and don't even read the news because it "upsets them".

I often call out my normie colleagues on their views on immigration and Brexit.

I know how you feel. It felt like all was lost from the get go. I don't think I've ever been as proud of my country as I was hearing Nigel's speech that morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

sitrep?

OK m8's. Here's my advice. Use beer to make your point. I redpilled a colleague on Friday. I invited him to lunch @ a sports bar in my hometown. After some Buffalo wild wings and some beer (he had ale, I had Hefewweizen) he opened up. I kept things "civil" (no raycism) but talked about Western Civilization, demography, birth rates, and nationalism/patriotism. He seemed convinced. Mission accomplished.

One colleague at a time.

>Again, most people are in denial about the problem.

Christ you Europoors are retarded.

>BAWWW WE'RE FUCKED FOREVER
>People are in denial

People are in denial because the vast majority of sheltered Eurocunts don't have to deal with this shit on a day to day basis yet. That is not going to last for very long. Between the ever increasing minority populations and the corresponding increase in necessary gibsmedats and violence on top of fragile economies, you fucks won't ever have to worry about getting outbred, shit's going to get real long before that becomes even a forseeable risk.

>muh status quo
>muh brainwashing

Neither of those mean jack shit when reality (shitkins up in your daily life) hits on a large scale. Christ, you insulated fucks need a world war.

fucking nothing

people got into a fight, someone pulled a gun. Happened 5 hours ago, 1 injured 0 killed. Two suspects in custody.

express.de/koeln/flandrische-strasse-messerstecherei-und-schiesserei---zwei-maenner-auf-der-flucht-24560036

Again, it no longer matters whether this is due to mudslimes or indigenous drunk Germans.

I live in East Berlin in 1989-1990, and one night I was @ Alexanderplatz Bahnhof and about 50 pissed off Turks showed up with 2x4's with rusty nails impaled at the end of one side. That's when I understood why the Founding Fathers crafted the Second Amendment.

The fact that we are talking about a "happening" when someone is stabbed on the S-Bahn speaks volumes. This is NOT the new normal, m8.

I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to say here, but I can't make sense of it. Could you rephrase that into a cohesive statement?

You are underrated senpai

t-thanks Tyrone

>90% women
It's almost like they love being raped.

A bigger happening WILL happen.
End of August.

At least you're trying to understand my ramblings.

Listen: I saw gangs of Turks ready to "bust some heads" back in 1989-1990. What I'm seeing today is different. This is not "the new normal".

Something has fundamentally changed from 1990 to 2016.

That's what I'm saying.

THIS IS NOT THE NEW NORMAL, M8.

>One injured.

Why are German happenings so low energy?

>This is NOT the new normal, m8.
you don't "Get it." The Jews now HAVE TO report this stuff, bc if they don't the SJW will be foaming at the mouth yelling "you only report violence when it's Islamic!"

THAT is why you now see reports of every small shooting in Europe now.

just call NK to drop a nuke on your ass, nigga
they won't ever deliver but that feeling of anticipation you'd get from that...damn.

>Germans
>high energy post WWII

Because Germans had a say in it right?
Did you destroy your country with mexicans?

We could have never seen this coming.

Byebye Germany,
It's sad that you had to bring down the whole continent with you