Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.zippyshare.com/v/zvd4197e/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/YJEVn9VE/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/BG1gnR6h/file.html
www87.zippyshare.com/v/v8Xbl7Po/file.html
www87.zippyshare.com/v/Qj0Q8F8W/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh boy I arrived in time to catch the storytime in action. This gunna be good.

Floyds lack of stache in Rebirth is triggering me, espacially considering the last page of SSMW.
At least Flags in yellow instead of just typically military outfit

Welcome user. Unfortunately this part is kind of a drag because of Kupperberg and Checkmate but at least we got a few good SS issues before that

Invasion! 01 (1988-10) (hybrid) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www1.zippyshare.com/v/zvd4197e/file.html

Invasion! 02 (1988-11) (hybrid) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www1.zippyshare.com/v/YJEVn9VE/file.html

Invasion! 03 (1989-01) (hybrid) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www1.zippyshare.com/v/BG1gnR6h/file.html

Yeah, that's really stupid. I don't know what Lee's beef against the stache is

It's fun how these various nostalgia storytimes show how good bronze age DC was at superhero comics. The big events hang together, inform individual books, but don't totally derail. Even if like Millennium sucked it has some good tie ins! or maybe Sup Forums focuses on 5ish books at the expense of the whole line.

I got off my point at how good post Crisis is at quality and a consistent universe.

it all kinda goes to hell by the 90s tho...

I'm just hoping when he's eventually off the next artist will redesign a lot of those costumes

I'm seriously surprised that there was no Squad book for 10 years. That's insane

How did Bronze Tiger not become a staple of SS like Deadshot, Boomer and Flag?

Same here
I don't know why they didn't just keep Katana in her movie costume like in the mini

I personally think he is, he was in CW Squad anyway, and I hope he's in SKWAD 2.

Whens that Ostrander mini out BTW?

What mini?

It's a one-shot, and it comes out August 31st

Ah shit I was hoping it was a mini like Most Wanted.
Speaking of which, Deadshot and Diablos are pretty good so far

i said after the movie, i was so naive in those years when it was a cult book saying "Why don't they bring it back, you can't fuck up this premise!"

it's pretty bad.

he's basically Wolverine and it's fantastic!

Flagg is really hard for people to get right and i'm still mad that he came back from the dead.

>tattoos
>piercings
I'm surprised Ayer didn't have him the first place

I've been listening to the Skwad soundtrack, especially songs that didn't make it into the Album and it's actually a lot better than people give it credit for. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap for Boomer? That's great. Kanye while Deadshot shows off? Another great choice. And Sympathy for the Devil while Waller and the title of the movie are introduced? Fucking genius

The problem is less with the choices, more with the fact they're all so closely packed together in a small amount of time, then it immiediately drops the theme after act 1 ends.
After Act 1 the only other licensed song that shows up is the song during the Joker/Harley chemical batch

There's also Come Baby Come when Harley gets on the elevator and Bohemian Rhapsody at the end but yeah, that's about it I think. I really liked the score though, so I'm not complaining

>Find out that Ostrander's friends had to raise funds to treat his glaucoma in 2009

That sucks. How little are comic companies paying him that a prolific writer needs help for health costs?

I'M A BIGGER PROBLEM WHEN I CLICK WITH SKRILLEX

Unless you're a DC/Marvel exclusive you don't get healthcare. Sad but true. At least there's the Hero Initiative

Invasion! (2016) (digital TPB) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz.zip.001
www87.zippyshare.com/v/v8Xbl7Po/file.html

Invasion! (2016) (digital TPB) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz.zip.002
www87.zippyshare.com/v/Qj0Q8F8W/file.html

^ DOWNLOAD BOTH LINKS ^ to same folder; unzip first part-file (the 001); your (un)archiver (something like WinRar - which is a free program you can download from CNET or other safe/established software sites, or if you're a Mac user, nothing else is necessary) your (un)archiver will auto-join the part files together for complete trade paperback

Forgot page

who?

A member of Kupperberg's DP. Not important

Wasn't Secret Six somewhat of a successor?

I was talking about the 90's, where the Squad only made sporadic appearances here and there until Giffen's short lived series. Then they went back into Limbo but as you said, we had Secret Six and Checkmate to fill the niche, plus a Ostrander mini

best payload

Fun fact: Claremont made fun of this event in his UXM run