I heard someone speaking Spanish in public today

I heard someone speaking Spanish in public today.

I know this feel all to well

LOS

i speak spanish 90% of the time, which is funny because where i live there are very few hispanics and other minorities so most people don't have a clue of what i'm saying

For what purpose?

ghastly language isn't it? such a babel tongue I can do without

I bet you play loud accordion music from your phone in public as well you human cancer

honestly the most fedora post I've seen today
i'd take any romance language over an obnoxious American accent

ESTADOS

jsakjkaskjasjksajkkjas

to fuck around with people, i start in spanish and then i switch to english

Better than talking like an Afrikaner tbqh

BEAN'd
How does it feel to know that you can't stop us, gringo?

Last week I saw a herd of muricans talking in english, it seems they were texans, but I'm not sure, they were all fat and darker than me, except for one lean old dude (he wasn't brown, but he was darker than me too)...

I wish I was shitposting

In all honesty this country would have almost no issue with hispanics if they bothered at all to learn and speak english, at the very least in public. How much of a cunt do you have to be to move to a foreign country and ask that everybody speak your language? I'm pretty sure if I did that in Mexico nobody would bother to talk or work with me

Estábamos aquí primero

shit meme, new zealanders sound worse than Afrikaners

to rustle whitey's jimmies

So? You live in OUR country now, trash.

Absolutely disgusting

Spanish will never be anything but a fringe language in the U.S. Hell, where I live, products sold in packing containing two languages are always in English and French, never Spanish.

Sounds like Tejanos

> How much of a cunt do you have to be to move to a foreign country and ask that everybody speak your language?
Americans in a nutshell.

HUNDIDOS

the thoughts of someone from the other side of the planet regarding my own local interests are of paramount importance to me

How often do Americans actually do that?

I turn anything in spanish upside-down, or so the spanish is hidden

picrelated is (You)

youre a dumbass

i know english perfectly
>not taking advantage of being a minority
sometimes cashiers would let me get away with having a few dollars missing just to avoid an awkward situation

Do American immigrants do that or are you talking about tourists?

My grandma is a spic and does this to telemarketers to get them to leave her alone.

>le anti-intellectualism meme

I play german polka with accordion really loud sometimes, it's fucking hilarious when retards tell me to turn that beaner music down

>he considers himself an intellectual

Most of the time, retard.

Fuck you and your shit tourists ruining my beach, I'm glad CHIs are ruining your country.

Going to elaborate or are you just triggered?

how nice they ask you, it would be more fitting for you to be tossed out by your ears

Tourists aren't the same as immigrants.

>le meme that attacks words I don't understand

Spanish is the fasting growing language in the US. Who the fuck even speaks French besides New Orleans and Maine? Half of the entire southwest speaks Spanish.

I keep hearing people speak Chinese.

San Francisco?

are you canadian?

>live in a tourist area like Cancun
>complain about tourists
boohoo for you

SGV
G
V

>he needs reminding to mow his lawn

>he doesn't understand simple graphics
>he doesn't know what windows botnet10 is
>he still embarasses himself like the redneck tool he is

Weird, I saw an article recently of someone saying "everyone in Mexico will be able to speak English by 2040," or some such.

So is English winning there too?

>he uses windows 10 and proudly flaunts it

In the same way that it's "won" in Europe, if you want to talk in winning or losing terms.

you really are an idiot, I feel sorry for you

I can well imagine you have zero friends

>he makes points of conjecture about people on the internet

you have a lot to prove :D

>he continues to reply

why not, everyone likes a sideshow

NA spanish is worse than NA english

Always? I don't know about American specifically but anglos do it all the time in Spain

>how many meters in a kilometer
hmm

This is even worse T B H.