What the fuck was his problem?

what the fuck was his problem?

why are you a lazy shitposter?

He was the only normal guy in an office full of autistic people.

Raised by a mother and step father he didn't respect. Never taught how to interact with women. Never taught how to interact with people. Never told he was doing the wrong thing when it came to socialization until very late in life when his personality had set in for good

one day he'll slip up really bad and it'll ruin his reputation

Him and pic related where the only good ones in the show. Don't know how people didn't get tired of Jim and Dwight.

you're a moron.

the most normal people in The Office were Oscar, Toby, Stanley and Phyllis. Everyone else was a caricature of some sort.

Nothing, he was a great manager and salesman. Stanley was a grumpy cunt, Angela was an uppity bitch, Pam did whatever Jim did and Jim was too self-obsessed to make an effort to be friends with anyone, Oscar was a know-it-all, Kevin was a dullard, Creed was schizophrenic, Ryan had delusions of grandeur, Meredith was a degenerate, Kelly was a ditz... All of them were stuck in the same job for years while Michael continued to maintain an insanely profitable branch peddling a severely outmoded product and despite the massive conflicts of personality and the open disdain his employees showed for each other, kept the whole circus running.

Only Dwight and Toby respected what Michael did.

Was it autism?

neurotic

Neuroutism

Loneliness.

Maybe women.

Uh oh...

lol

You literally managed to pick out the biggest sexual deviants and a serial killer.

Jim and Pam seem normal to me. What were they a caricature of?

Those "I can't be genuine about anything, lol fuck hard work" people in every office.

>LE AWKWARD STARE AT LE CAMERA
>LE LOUD SHOUTING IN OFFICE ENVIORMENT

truly the pinnacle of American "humor"

So, normal?

Looking at his hairline and Elon Musks makes me jelly I don't have money for a hair tranplant. I'm only 24 and my hair is starting to fall out bros, is it because I shampoo every day? fuck.

I know this is bait, otherwise you would have no need to mention the country.

Shave and own that shit bro!

how did the heal his balding?
first season he was clearly balding, then second it's all good

afaik you should wash everyday if very greasy
go to the doctor so he can check your scalp and see what's wrong

he mentions in season 5? The one where holly shows up

he asks jan if she touched his propecia which iirc is for hair loss

interesting theory....it was all master genius level 8D chess. Keeping the office and by extension the whole company afloat..