Never let it be said that Warner didn't do anything for DC

So what's your gripe? This is a very average interview and I can't tell.

He's saying WB did a good thing by not allowing Duke to be yet another Robin (and by barring Snyder from creating a new "Nightwing", which would either be Harper or some other new OC Donut Steel).

and thank fuck for that, I hate Harper and Duke enough as it is, it would have been even worse if they'd taken the Robin and Nightwing mantles.

Agreed user

>Harper wont be Nightwing
Thank fuck. Fuck Synder and his stupid OCs.

He's just like another Snyder we know

Based Corporate

I always fucking knew he wanted Harper to become Nightwing and I'm so glad it didn't happen. Ha.

Is he fucking retarded? Why the fuck would he think people would want Harper over Dick?

Because he's been forcing Harper for fucking how many years now. He wants to make a permanent mark on Batman. Of course he wants Harper to take over.

Man fuck Snyder and his petty shit. I'm glad he got denied and all the butthurt about the
>Better than Robin
shit in ASB is hilarious

>he's been forcing Harper for years

she shows up in less than 8 comics issues of Snyders 5 year run. You guys are ridiculous with your hate for this character I swear.

Duke/Harper OTP.

Dick doesn't have to be Nightwing. Actually, I'd be fine if he'd never went back to it. But anything that provides Fan Favorite Harper Row with more attention needs to be avoided at all cost.

I guarantee the "Batman doesn't need another Robin" line is something someone at up top told Snyder

>Why the fuck would he think people would want Harper over Dick?
Because creatively Grayson at that time was in a better place. It pretty much looked liked he'd outgrown the mantle like he did in Morrison's Batman run. But you little nostalgia faggots didn't let go of that. Now enjoy your generic Nightwing crap.
Personally I would've made Damian Nightwing, Harper can go to hell.

He also put her in Batman Eternal Which wasn't too bad, and Batman and Robin Eternal where she was getting more panels than Damian, Tim, and Jason. And she was made out to be better than any of the Robins as the Chosen one. She also is now inseparable from Cassandra's backstory.

Should bring Kryptonian Nightwing back instead of having it just get passed around Batcharacters if Dick is done with it. New Krypton had the right idea.

Batman & Robin Eternal. It has all the Harper you could ever Harper so you can Harper Harper.
(Yeah, Snyder didn't write it, but he approved the story, and his student wrote it.)

I guess you forgot about Snyder's other Bat books, Batman Eternal and Batman & Robin Eternal, where Harper got a big push

Does he feel sick when thinking about her because of her retarded hairstyle?

Is it me or does Snyder have a Jim Starlin esque pathalogical hatred of the Robins?

I'll say this good about Harper- she was alright in the beginning, when her brother got assaulted and she cut her hair to match his. That was a sweet moment and a good look for her. Also that she would have looked decent in the suit at the ballet if not for her hairstyle.
Nothing else.

Her brother is qt as fuck though, I want more Cullen Row.

Did he ever use Damian in the first 15 issues of New 52 Batman?

No, because Mother, the villain of the story, had Harper's mom murdered by Cassandra Cain in order to create a "perfect" Robin for him.
But yeah probably also her hairstyle

he did write a great Dickbats and Court of the Owls reads like it'd be better as a Dickbats story too

Didn't Tomasi have Damian during that time?

Tomasi was mainly using Damian because he was doing B&R. Damian shows up at the end of DotF. Had one of the only worthwhile scenes in it.

>Her brother is qt as fuck though, I want more Cullen Row.
I want him to become Alfred's apprentice and be constantly surrounded by all the hot guys that make up the Batfamily, anime nosebleeds all over the place.

I really don't mind Duke when other writers are on him.

Harper's the fucking worst, though.
Thank goodness she didn't get to become Nightwing.

He can look dapper as fuck with a bow tie and gloves and bring stuff down to the cave, and only ever use the Bat-pole to get down there.
Was Fredrick Wertham right?

How many fucking Robins do we need? Its getting to the point where each Robin was only in the role for like a year timeline wise.

B&RE is almost all Tynion my dude.

If there was going to be another Nightwing it should be Cass

Am I the only one that finds this passing of the mantly retarded? I get it with Batman, him being a symbol and all. But billions of Robins and Nightwings are bullshit.

Anything's better than "Orphan"

God, New 52 Cass' backstory is so goddamn lame.

I wish they didnt drop steph from smallville season 11

>New 52 Cass' backstory is so goddamn lame.

>Raised to be the perfect assassin
>finds killing to not be their thing
>tries to make amends for it

That's literally the origin for both new 52 and pre flashpoint Cass.

Muh Chiva Daughter.

DC editorial at the time were a real bunch of cunts.
I think it was a L'il Gotham cover and/or panel where Steph was drawn in a cameo, but they made them change the hair color to red.

Execution is everything. The reveal of Cass' Backstory in Silent Knight was far and away better than BnR Eternal.
Cass originally only killed one person, felt so horrible about it that she ran away from her father.
Who is an entirely different character in Eternal because writers keep forgetting that David Cain, for all his flaws and sins, loves Cass.

2011/2012 was a editorial nightmare.

They salted the fucking Earth, too.
It's taken Rebirth to finally win them some confidence.

New 52 was doomed from the start by their horseshit.

Tynion is Snyders pupil, he's going to force his Donut Steels onto him

With all the gender/race swapping thar's going on in comics, I'd actually be okay with Cass as Nightwing.As far as I'm concerned, she's earned it. She'd also make for an interesting contrast to Red Hood's ongoing

>Duke became a character that people really responded to
Yeah, responded negatively

God I can't imagine having to study under such a hack

He used him in "Gates of Gotham", but that was pre-New52 and he wasn't in "Black Mirror" for that matter.

Well Tynion has been doing ok on 'tec, Snyder's All-Star batman is shit. Is JRJR on more than one issue?

They're leagues better than Miles at least.

Seeley's Nightwing is just a rewrite over his Grayson script. He just scribbled Raptor over Tiger and the owl lady over Helena and Parliament over Spyral.

Duke seems alright because of we are robin.

>Seeley's Nightwing is just a rewrite over his Grayson script. He just scribbled Raptor over Tiger and the owl lady over Helena and Parliament over Spyral
and yet somehow it's less interesting.

>muh beefcake
It's more interesting than what Grayson was in the first two issues.

They're really not. Miles is generally unoffensive, hesitant, and consistently lucks out. Harper is... well, Harper.