Being cypriot is S U F F E R I N G

Being cypriot is S U F F E R I N G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Inqo3_2MdOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wanna switch?

I heard people from Cyprus are the most ethnically related to ancient Greeks. Is that true or just bullshit?

It's pretty true but the roaches of the North won't stop denying it

Isn't the Turkish population miniscule too?

I have served in a mechanized unit in Cyprus.

Shit is hot, and there is water shortage.

Lack of usable water will kill you all.

My country is shittier than yours.

We built a new pipeline to the island. We are giving water to the South too. So we can kill them all if we want to.

No it's cool, you get to learn 2, maybe three languages before you even turn 18.

you built a pipeline that ships in 100% turks to the north so you can claim they're ethnically turkish Cypriots to legitimise your illegal invasion

I'm fine, thanks zikabro

t. buthurted cypriot

Brits are the only illegal ones on the island

swim home roach

Cyprus is British clay, along with malta and the Suez

Wanna switch?

t. Nigelos

A Turk? Posting with a German flag?

what ever next

Are you west or east.
If west pay debts.
If east kill yourself.

At least you are in Europe

t. Ahmed Müller

t. Mustafa Fritz

daily reminder that the red banner with crescent and star will always fly over Cyprus

daily reminder that any gr**k who will attempt to take it down will face same fate with this
youtube.com/watch?v=Inqo3_2MdOU

on day we will have a non-cucked high tory PM and we will make the Turks swim home

>butthurt turk that doesn't rule the waves

Is that Sanskrit down there?

If so,

t. Pajeet Farrington

>filename
>my image

How did Turkey get away with invading Cyprus?

Initial invasion was legal, second phase of invasion was illegal so you embargoed us but since there was a cold war and you had kissinger you simply organized a coup in turkey six years down the road.
In other words, we didn't exactly get away with it.

Τι συμβαίνει αδερφέ μου;

Your country is a beautiful one to live in though.

Is it true your national guard is well equipped?

kek

Although gun ownership is one of the highest in the world here.

Wanna switch?

Desu there's literally nothing wrong with Cyprus, other than the heat and the roaches up north, shits tight living here

is cyprus filled with rapefugees too?

There's no benefits here for them, there was one family of them in my village but they left to Sweden because they didn't get any gibsmedats

Paphos is poor and full of chavs. I think I went to the wrong part.

Paphos is alright but there's some shitty parts lol, but then again there's shitty parts in every city

Greek American here. I've always wanted to go enjoy the heat and world class mountain biking.

You'd like it desu, lots of tourists here bike ride

>going to Paphos
Wrong by default.
Larnaca is good. I lived there for a year actually when I was 5 or 6. Agia Napa is okay also.

I'll send you some Raid to deal with your pest problem.

Also, had this TA, mathematics gradstudent, from Cyprus. Damn she was hot.

Kissinger was being a back stabbing kike like usual.

Anyone here from Arakapas? that's my mothers village. Great spot, had free wifi for some reason. I love Cyprus, gotta go there again some time.

Damn, all Cypriot girls I met shared one or two things in common

Which one of the 4 countries inside of Cyprus do you live in:
1.) Anglo
2.) UN mafia trade
3.) Turk
4.) Greek
?

You think you know suffering?

Pretty close to there f am, it'd be awesome to find a fellow Sup Forumslack in my village but I doubt anyone in my village goes on a Mongolian Throatsinging forum

Hey Kikos, how's the banks there? Everything back to normal after the bailout scare?

Me was thinking about moving my life's savings there ($300, had an addiction to expensive women). Think that would work?

yeah, it would be nice, one of my relatives there (idk how I'm related to him, typical huge greek family) hates the turkish, i remember when I was a kid and I was talking about the animal turkey and was describing it with a beak and wings and he said "yes that is turkish" or something and then also said "I fuck the turkish" in a really thick accent, I found it hilarious as a kid ahahha.

But yeah when I went it was just old people and Britbong having a holiday.

>Cyprus
>safe banks
If you know international mafioso, else not.

There's a lot of Russians and Germans on holiday here, and a few bongs from here and there

Don't worry brother, we will free you soon.

I'm sure you get lots of tourism bux

Pls don't

You're only, yknow, 42 years late but take your time

Free from what? They are lately having programs to mix them all up. Turks and other people that moved there, if they get released they will try to conquer it all. Greeks can't move a muscle, since it's under control of UN and Anglo, even Turkish part. The only thing that is really Greek is the south of buffer zone.

>flag is an island
>actual country is half the size

>flag is someone else's island

>Cyprus is part of the EU
Do the people in the northern part have EU passports?

No, nobody recognizes north Cyprus only turkey does

Fuck you roach.

I can't wait for the day the Erdogen goes full retard and we get to war with you fucking pieces of shit.

Gonna personally head back to Cyprus when it happens and take joy in kicking you the fuck back off the island.

>my life's savings
>$300

i have a friend there, i heard you are like third world torn between uk and turkey, sad! Also cypriot girls can be super hot, really unusual beauty

Where are you? I'm near Paphos

\(o_o)/ our government is lizards, not much we can do about that.

Good fucking luck. The northern africans will most probably rape you before anything else.

To be honest, the blacks in Cyprus are pretty tame. They're scared of the Turkish Cypriots and say hello and shit. They just stay in their groups and that's it.

True. Cyprus is based and it belongs to Britain.

I'm from Limassol. It's meh.

>tfw you hear those musics unnironacly and everyone looks at you wierd

>listen to
>unnironacly
>weird
Fuck I can't type today

I have a house near Limassol, quite enjoy sailing there. Amazing marina. However to many Russian untermenschen in the city.