Is he, dare I say this, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say this, /ourguy/?

sociopathic piece of shit? well... there a lot of them in many board, especially that one.... but yeah, /tv is full of this kinda of shit.

yes he's /ourguy/ and saved the show

No. He has his heart in the right place, don't get me wrong, but at the end he'll be yet another sad joke that will be utterly destroyed by any of the SJW characters of this show. Enjoy it as much as it lasts.

He's a /noncastratedwhitemale/. Also was anyone super dissapoint in the boobs for this episode?...
>Already seen her tits
>No fucking just kissing
>Castrated nigger pleasuring her

This show managed to ruin a titty scene.

How the fuck would a castrated nigger fuck her? What with?

Back in Your containment thread millenial

I cant wait till he gets cucked like everybody else on this shitty series.

I cant understand how anybody would unironically watch this trash.

>thread
>singular
there are literally 25 GoT threads up right now

You're trying too hard to fit in, reddit.

Cersei's dildo

when were you when best boy saved the show singlehandly???

I kept waiting for it to be revealed that he actually had a dick. I figured it would tie into that story about the Masters making Unsullied face their fears. Like he was scared of girls, so the Masters made him keep his dick, and fuck prostitutes every day, or something like that. So he would be the ONE Unsullied who still had his dick and balls.

kek

Don't come making a thread crying because this guy died in a pathetic way once it happens.

>dude pops up out of nowhere last season
>now he's one of the big baddies

wat

>pops up out of nowhere and murders his older brother
>becomes the king of the Ironborn
Of course he's going to be a big shot man, he's a fucking super pirate.

>What's your fear
>Um yeah vaginas, especially if the women has big tits
>Very well you are to be sent into the brothel until you conquer your fear

Is Grayworm secretly a genius?

It's almost like this show isn't well written.

To be fair there's a better build up in the books. Also the people behind the show suck at any kind of subtlety or build up. This show is prime for a rushed like a bitch ending.

What do bet that the old man is delaying the books because he's waiting for this shitshow to end?

Euron is my guy just based on the fact that he killed that KINSLAYING CUNT who murdered HER OWN GODDAMNED COUSIN with a fucking spear despite the fact that was OBERYN'S FUCKING NEPHEW WHO HE LOVED DEARLY LIKE HIS OTHER DEAD NEPHEW AND NIECE!

LIKE HOLY FUCK KILL ALL THOSE SAND BITCHES!

THE FACT THAT TYRION DIDNT STRANGLE THAT CUNT FOR KILLING HIS GODDAMN NIECE IS THE MOST OUT OF CHARACTER FUCKING MOVE

Truly devilish tactics.
Get Dabid on the phone now

does he have the dragon-horn on the TV show, or just in the book?

What if they actually decided to combine Vicci with him and we have him murdering catamites and sacrificing people to the red god?

fuck him for killing off jessica henwick before she was forced to do a nude scene.

NIGGA DO YOU RELISE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A THOUSAND SHIPS?!!!
WE'RE TALKING FUCKING DECADES!!!!!!!

whose tits were in the episode?

Maybe she demanded a personal horse and a pay rise

Looks like Euron is the uncastrated male villian for this half of the season. Next half of the season will have to focus on the white walkers. Expect him to be killed by a strong female character by episode 7.

The curly haired nigger lady, I dont fucking know the names of these people.

but muh plebston jacuck said it would be easy!!

greyworm isnt afraid of girls, he said hes the bravest but since he met her he feels fear (he cares about living now)

Yes. Would be based if he also kills Daenerys, Cersei and Lady Olenna

No

So the greyjoy lesbian girl is dead? And will theon survive or will he die of hypothermia

Best boy confirmed

when that thing came down on the ship and he stood atop it, screaming.
That's when i knew, this guy is /myguy/

A castrated nigger's dick stump is still longer than a white man's dick, this is how.
#BBC4LYF.

Guys a fucking monster in combat Jesus Christ

You know I don't know why but for I moment I thought the show might go back to its grounded roots atleast for a moment you know, they will rip and tear everything thats not nailed down on the land, from the houses to barns to local forests and build bunch of ships. Them being bunch of shitter sailors you would just end up with 100 simple bland ships to carry troops around, little did we know apparently they are some next level master crafstmen ship builders that made bunch of dreadnoughts or what ever the fuck you call them, god knows how many or how long it took them and they even had time to fashion them with beautiful contemporary arts and crafts because you know they had bunch of spare silver and gold since you know they dont use them

I hate the sand sneks due to them killing off a hot character just when she got hot (Myrcella. Before you say I'm a creep she's not that much younger than me, k.)

So for as long as Euron lives, I will support his every action and rationalize him as the best character.

too bad he will die for sure.
by the end of the season most likely.

Yeah it's a shame. But to reiterate again how much the sand sneks are bad.

"We don't hurt little girls in Dorne" - Oberyn Martell.

"We wait for them to leave our ports, while poisoning them just before they got on the boat" -Sand sneks.

I'm not a book reader, but that whole sequence of events completely destroys Oberyn's legacy, they basically just shit all over the character and what he stands for.

Quality writing from Season 7 "Mamaaa maamaaa, maaamaa maamaa"

On the one hand hes basically a fucking Pirates of the Caribbean villain

On the other hand, he killed sneks

That alone makes him alright in my book