Jake paul got fired from disney

does anyone think its pretty strange how most of the people attacking this kid are jewish

what is it about this guy that jews hate so much? really makes me ponder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLpI9fSpNWs
youtu.be/lGIRbRut0Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>6 foot 3 aryan ubermensch with 8.8 mil subs and no jewish boss

if i was a jew i would be scared too

>most of the people attacking this kid are jewish
SIX GORILLION JEWS

all h3h3s little lapdogs

If I was an e-celeb I would attack him to. I'm not Jewish. Unless you are a gayfag or 12 year old girl. He is pretty useless and talentless.

>be Jewish
>make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

Jews always defend their own kind no matter what

Most of the people who hate that faggot are adults you twelve year old moron. Kill yourself.

He'll be on welfare after he gets Content Cop'd anyway.

Who?

you realise how obvious it is you're samefagging right
just wanted to let you know it's really obvious

What the fuck is this narrative you are trying to push? The guy is a fucking spoiled child who needs to be told no for once in his life.
Look at what a faggot he is
youtube.com/watch?v=QLpI9fSpNWs

Kill yourself, kid. Your Disney homo is over. Ethan and Hila might be the only two decent kikes on Earth.

who?

It's some sort of dumb meme of the week that will die out where people pretend to obsess/like that guy and say various conspiracies are trying to stop him

this samefag going on about jews for instance

this is an 18+ wedsite

Do you think he's just shitposting? Or something a little more organized, to conflate the board with controlled discussion?

its pretty funny ethan tried to call jake out for "doxing" post malone

but he did the same thing jake did to post malone to dj khaled

one rule for thy another for the goy

>no Jewish boss

Lel you are fucking adorable m8.

I don't like either the jews or this blonde dude. Why should I care gais?

You can google Jake paul house and find it listed as a business on google maps you fucking inbred.

That's not even close to the same thing.

wow thats crazy. he climbed that ladder on the back of that van? crazy stuff. literally second holocaust, shaking right now

does this blonde guy call out the jews? does he address the jq?

He got roasted by a chink who stole his girlfriend.

Legandardry diss track

youtu.be/lGIRbRut0Mc

its literally the exact same thing

thats not jakes house its dj khaleds you dumb cunt

T. Mentally retarded teenage faggot with divorced parents

seems pretty harmless to me? idont get it

>adult
>watches h3h3

nice try man child

No, he works for the Jews.

It's literally not even close to the same thing. Kill yourself LE JAKE PAULER XD. Fucking most cancerous generation ever.

It has literally nothing to do with that. OP is just so insecure and tinfoil he thinks that if a white guy receives public backlash (because of an incredibly cringy music video he put out) then it must have something to do with a huge conspiracy to destroy the white race.

The alt-right is literally getting to the stage where if you think is bad:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

you're probably jewish and/or trying to kill whitey.

Did Ethan show up completely unannounced and uninvited, you dipshit?

yeah its actually worse. jake at least put a blur over the front of his post malones house out of courtesy

the jew didnt even do that, what a scumbag

Literally nothing in that post says they watch h3h3, and you would only know about them if you watch them. You're a mess cunt go clean yourself up this is embarrassing.

>No, he works for the Jews.
>It has literally nothing to do with that
Thanks for the gestalt bros

hahahahah what a hypocrite

Says the guy who watches Jake Paul.

yeah dude. he doxed dj khaled way worse than jake doxed post

guys such a stereotypical jew..... really scummy guy

I have no idea who this guy is, give me a break man I've got actual Zionist shilling to do I don't care about some kid.

You are a fucking idiot. Go back to /r/preteenfatbitcheschat.

have you seen any of jake paul's videos?
he's a fucking ass, he destroys property, and sounds like a little fuccboi, he aint even a big sexy guy like my boy Cassady Campbell

did he buy the house he lived in, or is he renting it? why the fuck did he paint all over the walls, is he retarded?
fuck this little faggot