Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/07/dunkirk-considered-at-length.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what film is he even talking about?

Dunkirk?

Maybe Dunkirk?

>man paid to be a contrarian is contrarian
wow this is amazing news

A literal who doesn't Like a movie. what a surprise.

up to this day i'm still confused in how to read these tweets

isnt' this that pretentious atheist dude that died that fedoras constantly cocksuck?

No, its his Christian brother

>this is actually true
learn something new all the time.

Didn't they actually hate each other when they were alive or something,m

I don't know, I don't know them

Lot of skimmed milk drinkers in this thread it semms.

>Liberal

I would call you Sup Forums, but even they know Peter is as conservative as it comes.

Just another fucknut American screaming 'LIBRUL SOSHALIST GOMMIE' at everything that bruises their delicate bubble.

Please reread my post faggot.

t. plot driven surface-level filthy casual manbaby

I am continually amazed how casuals use the "no dialogue" argument like it's a NEGATIVE point for a Nolan film

who the fuck are you even quoting?

Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot lmao

How fucking retarded are you? Peter even numbered them. Just fucking neck yourself, you don't deserve to breathe.

>ad hominem
there's a sticky with an interesting image on your precious board, maybe you should give it a read before posting anything

Just admit you fucked up.

not my fault you're embarrassed as fuck that you messed up and didn't read his comment correctly.

Literally go back and reread that original post and see you are what you accuse others of being.

>Literally
Liberally*

Same.

He's right Nolan literally is dull. He's boring. He's cheeto dust for imdb plebs.

The state of anti/pol/

Cringed very hard. Makes me wonder if people scream Sup Forums in real life.

shadilay my kekistanian brother!

Dunkirk obviously.

I enjoyed it but it's definitely more Kino than Movie.

If you're there to enjoy it as a story and an event, rather than as filmmaking craftsmanship, I could see you being bored by it quite easily.

>Getting this angry because you can't read

Many people with overly emotional responses like this don't realize that they are mad because of their own shortcomings and inability to process the world around them.

It's not an ad hominem.

Your stupidity is central to understanding why you made the post you did, and why the post was misguided. The post itself also revealed that you were an incredibly stupid person.

>Admitting you're a reddit shill even after demonstrating publically that you are a mouth breather.

wew

>actually thinking that post was serious and not mocking you Sup Forumstards

Thread partially derailed. Great bait, intentional or not.

>pretending.jpg

Sure thing reddit.

the only one reddit here is you faggots

>A literal who

For you, kiddo.

lol, okay.

I like Hitchens but he's completely wrong on this one.

>inb4 which hitchens xDDD

The one that wasn't a massive neocon blairite.

>neocon blairite
the fuck does that even mean

>former trot communist
>supported the iraq war
>loved george bush and tony blair
>jewish

holy fuck kill yourself

Got any arguments then faggot?

>dialogue-free film is legitimate complaint now

I fucking hate millenials

Yeah. Vehemently. They even had a good debate one time that you can watch on youtube. They made up towards the end, though.

What a fucking idiot you are.

called it. another nolan pleb movie disguised as kino.

>Reddit tranny's eyes are failing it now.

Glad to see people are being made aware of Peter, albeit for the wrong reasons. Anyway, he wrote a full review.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/07/dunkirk-considered-at-length.html

>The most surprising response, from apparently intelligent people, was that this film was in fact very good. I find it hard to accept that anyone intelligent can think this. Indeed, if an intelligent person does think it, it suggests to me that civilisation is further down the slimy slope of post-literacy than even I had suspected.

Why is he in that crowd? He seems to appear in the weirdest places out of the blue.

>hitchens is a millennial now
Stop blaming my gen for everything. If anything its boomers who thought this film was boring.

HItchens must be autistic as fuck if he can't read other people's body language and requires a full vocal explanation to conversate with someone fully. Dunkirk is essentially dialogue through "body language". Only afull blown autists can not see that.

NOLAN BTFO

same thing applies to interstellar.

based

DELET

it's fake anyway

they didnt hate each other just their politics
he is british you mong

Based truth man

>Morality man destroys Dunkirk

How will Nolan ever recover?

Holy fuck your retarded.
Back to >>>/reddit/ with you

>caring what worst brother thinks

This is a Sup Forums false flag

Nice one.

They usually scream any of the following words "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic" in order to "shut down" conversation or rather to have the last word.

The ultimate plebfilter

he didn't *like* GWB at all, but he felt the Iraq war was necessary

>Peter Hitchens being curmudgeonly

This is ironically funny because Nolan is actually autistic and requires a full vocal explanation about everything.

haha holy shit

>dialogue free
how in the fuck is this a bad thing?

Yes, nessecary for Israel

this is the guy that blames terrorism on drugs/pot, or goes on long tirades about the media sexualizing women only to write articles himself for the daily mail.

Hitchens is retarded