Marlel BTFO

>jew laughing while pocs destroy things

Pottery

>That kiss
ALPHA

>pocs

must be fun to have friends..

>pocs
Please let this be the next racial slur.

I love how Wonder Woman and Aquaman went to auditions for Gamora and Drax.
They are literally Marvel Z-lister rejects.

>pocs
American education strikes again.

>I

Why is homo-flash dressed as Ed?

Momoa is classified as white in the US of A

Nigger chimps out.

Moma showing what would happen to Pajeet if he talks shit about him on Reddit again

Poor Moma enjoying his 5 minutes of fame.

look how conditioned she is to hate masculinity. she looks over at ben "oh my god, you're gonna have to eat my ass for this later"

you don't have to be "conditioned" to consider some man throwing things around like a child embarrassing, user

Or maybe she's just an adult reacting to another adult acting like a 15 year old to try to impress some manchildren.

>"people" worship these "actors"
>Grown up "people" actually care enough about superhero movies to fight and defend the side they support

HOLY SHIT DID HE JUST THROW THAT CHAIR?

Capeshit as usual

DC is so fucking badass

I bet marvelcucks wouldn't even throw a chair

Post the webm of Gal ripping that tape off her ass.

She was so yummy during that panel hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I wish i was tall and handsome like momoa ;_;

>You'll never be there and start screaming like a wild cunt upon the first hit of the chair having prepared one of your bros to puncture your eye immediatly and and take the 12 thousand bucks Memeoa earned from playin Aquaman.

What's the point bros.

>I LOVE ZIONIST SEMEN

what did he mean by this?

WOAH JASON THAT WAS SO COOL. DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA TELL YOUR MOM WHAT YOU DID? YOU MIGHT GET A DETENTION!

>Ezra cosplaying Edward Elric
>Big Ben looking genuinely happy again
>Gal hot as fuck
>Cyborg ripping his shirt to reveal 'I love Zack Snyder'
>Momoa smashing a chair in excitement followed by giving Gal a kiss and wrestling the guys

Absolutely based

But he looks like a fucking savage.

>DChimps

>I love Zack Snyder
Based

cringe

butthurt marvel mickey mouse cocking suck shill actually does what mommy tells him

I now see the truth.
This is why capeshit is the lowest level of cinema.
On top of being corporate made shitholes made for manchildren, the people who work in them are manchildren themselves.

Women love this.

>Harley Quinn
>Wonder Woman
>Aquamomoa
Why is DC so much better at making characters be ICONIC?

>I'm not the tape on Gal'ass
JDIMSA

yet Wonder Woman is the most acclaimed capeflick of the year and GotG/Homeflopping were swept under the rug and already forgotten

Every single post-TDK superhero flick has been swept under the rug a day after it comes out.
They are not interesting, they are not memorable, they don't have moments that stand out, they have nothing.
Look at how desperate people are for a semblance of variety that they ate up WW because the lead was a woman.

This fad is going to blow in everyone's faces and i'll be here to laugh at the faces to Chris Evans, Gadot and Momoa the moment they do, because without these movies, these terrible actors have no career.

>gal hot as fuck

seriously what the fuck is wrong with you normies..

maybe reddit is more your speed

Shalom, my good goy, why aren't you praising the power of Israeli beauty contest winners?

>pocs
Do end your life.

I love how Hemsworthcucks are scared of based Momo.

He makes Chris look like a child prettyboi.

DChaddery at it's finest. How will marvelets even compete.

Ben didn't look good, also like said, she looked like she was making sure he wasn't gonna cry or something.

Hemsworth looks like a fragile, dainty ballerina next to Momoa.

Das rite

Mamoa should have played Thor and Hemsworth Aquaman

nice tits lmao

Want to suck on them senpai?

Can we make pocs the new nigger?

>chimps out like a nigger
>gets tattos like a degenerate
Oh boy, this subhuman keeps getting better and better.

Why compare it with Hemsworth?
Compare him with Bautista, who stole his place as Drax.

You count rocks as white people to justify calling you white country.

disgusting ratface

Bautista is legitimately ugly.

B A L L E R I N A

You want to compare pretty faces now?

This is the kind of "people" who end up having to act in superhero movies.
Do any of these have an IQ higher than 70?
I mean, seeing the webm on the OP, it's obvious Momoa is nigger-tier, but what about the other two?

This Aquaman feels like what some 15 year old Aquaman fanboy would try to do if he wanted to convince people that Aquaman is cool.
So it's probably all on Snyder.

Momoa is legitimately more aesthetic.

tape ass?

filthy pocs

>the average DKEK

>he got to hug gal
end my life

But you said here
that Hemsworth was just a pretty boi.
What happens is that Momoa is a degenerate subhuman who doesn't know how to shave and get a proper haircut.
Then again, he isn't white.

>OMG I JUST HUG GAL
>Now I have to go back to Sup Forums to and post my symbolism infographics.

Yesterday you were cumming all over Chris Evans' beard and long hair, you fags. Make up your minds.

what the fuck is that

looks like ezra is hugging gal and getting a high five from jason

Chris Evans is another subhuman, then again, he's a libtard, he didn't need to stop shaving to show that.

Cringe

Don't be like that. That's Ben -- he just looks a little rough right now.

Just like our lord Jesus Christ, Zack Snyder's dead daughter rose from the ground 3 days after her demise, and now she has the chance to meet kinomakers like her father would love to do.

King of Atlantis - Shithair-man

The difference is I would happily let Momoa fuck my gf, can't say the same for Batista though

Captain KEKAMERICA - hates America.

>d-don't you dare be mean to Trump!

>that look of hatred between Ben and Gal built from millenia of war and blood between their two people

So, you are telling me that DCfags base whether they like someone or not, on whether you would like him to cuck you?

niceeee

That applies to pretty much all of Hollywood.
Put a bullet on every single actor's and director's head and you'll do a lot to improve the world, plus, you'll save people from a lot of terrible movies like these retarded capeflicks.

I'm from Europe and I don't care about your politics, it's just funny that he throws shitfits about Trump so much.

More like 5 minutes of lame haha

Because he's a dweeb

>that look Gal gives to Ben
>the same kind of look you give to the one person at a party or gathering when you're incredulous at how ridiculous someone is laughing, like "Hey we're on the same page right lmao just two adults over here watching this happen"
love that jewess

SOMEONE HOOK A BROTHER UP

so is it DCBULLS vs MARKEKS or is it DKEKS vs MARBULLS?

It's DChads vs. MCUcks you idiot

It's obese manchildren vs scrawny manchildren.
The obese manchildren can't run fast enough to catch the scrawny kids, but the scrawny kids can't run far enough because of their asthma.
Seriously, do you think any self respecting adult would fight over something as retarded as superheroes?

Trump is a manchild of a president tho.
>inb4 waking up at 3 to tweet how the media is criticizing him is alpha behavior.

Manchild president for a country composed 100% of manchildren, he's ideal.

its' RETARDS MANCHILD WHO STILL WATCH CAPESHIT vs. RETARDS MANCHILD WHO STILL WATCH CAPESHIT

I suppsoe that makes sense.

What's the vid? I can do a quick webm.

It's just a hugbox for DCucks to preemptively comfort themselves for thor ragnarok demolishing justice league at the box office and on rotten tomatoes.

DCucs BTFO even more

ayy lmao bruh DAB on them haters o7