GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KhsmnyY2TaI
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-date-article-50-eu-referendum-result-europe-theresa-may-a7189851.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you do this?

Is he the smuggest to ever smug?

FUNNY ISN'T IT

I fuckin love that guy. A true Englishman with the bantz to match.

>why not?

First for stache

New james bond when?

The brits need to invent a smug fired powerplant so Nige can give them energy independence too.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

I love this cunt. Outstanding bloke and the rest of the world's politicians need to take a page out of his book and be a smug cunt who brings the fucking bantz

love you dude, everytime i see this thread it brings a smile to my face. never stop posting.

What is the source of this? I seem to recall some video of him roasting a guy hard and saying good morning but I can't remember it. Would really appreciate a link.

He made brexit happen. He's was, might still be dunno, the leader of UKIP

I know who Farage is and how based he is, but I mean the good morning thing, I thought it was from a video of him going off on somebody in parliament.

Kek. Pretty sure it's his debate on a UN army

NIGEL ITS 4 IN THE MORNING

PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP

FUNNY
ISNT
IT

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

I will look it up, thank you my friend!

THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. IT IS SHITPOSTING TIME ALL THE TIME

youtu.be/KhsmnyY2TaI

This was a day or two after assblasting the EU in the Brexit referendum.

Selamat Pagi Nigel

WAKEY WAKEY!

FUNNY INNIT?

>fuunny innint

fuck off its teh best meme here right now

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-date-article-50-eu-referendum-result-europe-theresa-may-a7189851.html

You're never ever leaving :^) and now nobody cares about your whining in parliament anymore.

Time to quit before we have to make major concessions to the EU and my supporters will hold me accountable

ALRIGHT
Just stop

>le brexit meme men
kys reddit

I say, isn't it funny old chaps. Cheerio!

Tell me about the 'Stache of Farage, lads.

Is it redpilled?