Black Lives Matter?

Do you get any emotional feelings when you watch this gif? Do black lives matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow the guy in the 2nd part of gif has his eyes poked out.

Amusement

That's not a gif, that's a webm.

And it clearly proves that blacks are animals.

BLM pisses me off and I find the whole thing retarded, and nah i couldn't say i give a fuck about someone i don't know.

I would feel horrible if I had to watch more of those videos, user. Just terrible. I can believe another human being would film a human being stoned by other human beings. It's 2016.

Niggers are animals not blacks.

Is it bad if I got a boner from this?

Pretty sure this is how they handle pedos in Africa. Suddenly doesn't seem so savage does it.

This is bad.

I only feel bad for black people who don't want to be associated with BLM apes, who can actually act.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc

The only race that consistently murders more blacks than any other race is blacks. They kill each other over dumb shit on a daily basis. Even the ones that manage to make it past 27 without getting killed or incarcerated don't do shit with their lives except sit around and collect gibs and do drugs. Black lives don't matter to black people, why should they matter to me?

Yes it's disgusting that humans would do this to one another in general.

>1:32
Brutal

punisherfag here desu I wasn't going to write a post on this thread but I decided finally to write something.

I feel like these mob justice videos are basically showing of an animalistic people who misappropriate their savage urges to inflict suffering onto others and to partake in violent behaviors as serving justice. Basically they're fucking masochistic animals and all deserved to be shot dead immediately. I have always felt like an execution should never involve torture. There is nothing to gain by keeping pedophiles and murderers coexisting long enough to create more suffering in the world and to create antisocial tendencies within others whom are prataking in the torture of the individual. Just have them executed with a bullet. I think the world would be better off if more people were executed. I think people who transmit aids knowingly by hiding it from their partner should be shot and their tainted bloodline ended. Pedophiles get rid of them kill them and I mean acting pedophiles not one who just struggles with malformed sexual desires. Kill murderers/serial killers no death row stint beyond whats necessary to allow the process of law. Kill rapists and people guilty of violent sex crimes. There are more people who could stand to die but this is all the EDGE I have for now.

Nasty but I don't know what he did. Nuffin?

I think you're incorrect. Only on account of just about everyone being a pedo in Africa. Its what cures aids don't cha know.

I think they reserve this type of treatment for witches, or albinos, or just coz its a Tuesday.

>Do you get any emotional feelings when you watch this gif?
Yes. I feel outraged, because that's not a gif, it's a webm! Get it right, OP!

Haha.

happiness
NO

You laugh you lose thread?

Satisfaction

>Start to read senpais post
>Start wall of text, not sure if typo? Of? Off? Oh well
>Keep reading
>Words words words words words
>Fucking_brevity_howdoesitwork.jpg

Tl;dr

Post more "gigs" ya cunts

Anybody knows the story behind this webm?

>these are the people who will be invaded the west as refugees in the next 30 years
I'm scared Sup Forums

Yes I do. Maybe they're niggers, but still humans. If he's a criminal who deserves death, then put him on a trial and execute him. Causing intentional suffering is just wrong.

you should be

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO

>that "big" black cock

lel

average white person flaccid in this picture

need to see more