Of course he fucking was

In the movie? Yes.
In real life? No.

>in real life? No.
Wrong.

He literally says he's not the Zodiac.

Bald head smooth to touch.

There was more than 1 person

Why are you trying to convince us that he's the Zodiac? Are you the real Zodiac?

They were able to obtain Zodiac's DNA from the envelopes from where he licked them.

He was conclusively ruled out via handwriting, fingerprints, and DNA analysis.

Wrong.

Look it up movie fag
It was 2 men working together

Also Darlene did not know Arthur Lee Allen, they never met, the movie just fabricated that whole part.

No, it isn't wrong.

The movie is good because it changed things, if it was a pure parallel it would have been garbage.

Probably not but the director obviously had a chip on his shoulder against him.

the movie is based on a book and the author's pet theory was that Lee did it, people often accuse him of twisting the facts of the case to make it fit his conclussion, although I never read the book so I can't say for sure

This. Fincher is not basing the movie on reality, he's basing it on the book. Same thing with The Social Network.

>be random schoolteacher and former serviceman who dindu nuffin apart from molest a boy but whatever
>some deranged journo takes it upon himself to write a book showing how it really went down
>early next century a major film by acclaimed director featuring ensemble cast portrays the case and strongly implicates you in the killings - parades your visual likeness and namesake as the true identity of some serial killer
>the association will never be expunged from your memory and, in fact, it is the only noteworthy thing about you
J U S T

honestly I'd rather be remembered as the Zodiac killer than as a child molestor

NOBODY MOVE!

lol he sure got them good.

I wonder what the real Zodiac thought of the film.
Did he attend the premier?

if u acyual look in to it, the zodac is merely a gang of the unexpecte, graysmith himseldf, he drew zodiac witout ever seeing him??? identical drawing to the real pics online?? idk man put it to rest already.

Prove it