US government shuts down once again after Senate misses deadline to pass funding

>US government shuts down once again after Senate misses deadline to pass funding

nothing wrong with this

Democrats just can't stop trying to sabotage Trump. They're going to fuck up this country in a year at this rate

>not realizing that dysfunction can only occur if both sides are contributing to it

I'm sure republicans are the bastion of unity.

>can't keep the government running with an absolute majority at all levels

lel

Hah Democracy! Who came up with that shit?

that is how it works, the guys who started the country pretty much made the whole thing demand compromise. Good fucking luck with that with tribal politics.

Well the Republicans don't want to do some rushed DACA deal because back in the 80s when Reagan did the amnesty thing we wound up with millions more flooding in claiming they were here already.

This guy gets it

>don't want to do some rushed
Too bad trump rushed it.

RAND PAUL! THE HERO AMERICA DESERVES!

Technically yeah, the government is "shutdown" for a couple hours. They have the votes to pass the spending bill, Rand just prevented them from doing it before midnight.

is not a big deal

oh look the two parties can't cooperate again. why am I not suprised

>Well the Republicans don't want to do a DACA deal
FTFY
Republicans are in a pretty hard position because if they vote to keep them they're going to piss off their anti-immigrant base, and if they vote to not keep them they'll piss off the moderate base. It's in their best interest to just never bring up a vote, and under the current bill the government will be funded long enough that DACA protections will expire and they can be deported without ever having to bring up a vote because the democrats have no leverage.

He is muslim and lives under Sharia law too.

Kys cuck

The election of Trump is truly going to be the end of America and I'm loving every second of it.

Ching chong bing wong to you too!

>US government fails to function again
>another example of why republics are a mistake
USAUSAUSAUSA!
Party loyalty is a plague and 2 party system will be gone in the next century
PRI isn't the best either
Honestly I think immigration reform won't even be met in this administration and next election cycle the right is going to have candidates saying "LOOK AT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS DID, VOTE REPUBLICAN AND WE'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET THOSE WETBACKS OUTTA HERE"
And democrats will pitch "LOOK AT OUR SUCCESS IN CIVIL LIBERTY! WE BEAT THE BIG BAD TRUMP BOYS ONCE AND WE CAN DO IT AGAIN"
And stagnation will plague the US for the foreseeable future
At this point I support accelerationism and hope next election we elect someone worse to lead America into a violent class war

I hope the civil war doesn't involve us too. I should claim one of my ancestral citizenships.

It's been worse for the union before. Democrats will win in 2018, then split into a new right and left party as the GOP dies.

>leaf education