What if sandman was published today? how Sup Forums would react?

What if sandman was published today? how Sup Forums would react?

>HYPERCRISIS!

At first vol 1 and 2they would be sceptical and yell EDGY EDGY GRIMDARK then vol3, they would cry over how horrible that book has gotten. And then they would moderately jerk off to it

It's a very feminie book so tumblr would love it and eventually Sup Forums would despise it.

I don't think Sandman would make it in today's market.

I think Tumblr would hate it and call it too problematic.

What if Wanda was bumped up to being part of the recurring cast?

Probably bitch about all the homos and trannies

>Wanda
>her

I'm sorry motherfucker, are you disagreeing with Death's assessment?

Nobody even said "her" in the thread before you.

You disagreeing with the moon gods, chump?

Yeah, but don't most of them end up dying?

Me neither. It make have gotten to its second trade, if lucky.

Death>moon goddess

>muh feelings>reality

>prime Gaiman
>not redpilled as fuck

Spot the people who don't read comics.

>Death
>not the ultimate reality

If I died a virgin and felt really sad about it, would she agree with having a quick fuck?

>HEH LOOK AT THIS PAGE IF YOU SQUINT REAL HARD GAIMAN WOULD SOUND REDPILLED JUST LIKE US AND NOT AT ALL LIKE TUMBLR WHERE HE POSTS ALL THE TIME

>Here lies user
>he never scored

Neil "women's suffrage was a mistake" Gaiman

Gaiman is overrated to be honest with you chaps.

Also, he's literally a cuck, look it up

Neil "Help my parents are being held hostage by the church of scientology" Gaiman

if by cuck you mean having sex with a woman his wife was also having sex with, then I guess so, but that's a pretty strange definition

Nooo, they literally have an open marriage.

Who knows what sort of Joe Sixpack is doing her tonight? Who know what sort will be doing it tomorrow?

>WHERE HE POSTS ALL THE TIME

Yeah, now that he's a washed up hasbeen.
It's ok though if you don't want to accept reality, dreams are kinda like reality themselves.

Maybe he's thinking about Alan Moore instead.

Continuityfags would bitch about Death claiming she's the final Death.

To be honest, I think Gaiman's case may be the exception.
He's still popular with the young goth artsy fartsy girls while his wife's popularity fades by the year. He probably scores more than her.

George is not to be trusted. He maybe dead and knows things but that doesn't mean he's telling the whole truth.

Dude's the biggest beta in the industry, you can see it in his bitch eyes

>Dude's the biggest beta in the industry,
lmao 20 year ago maybe, now he's probably one of the most macho there.

Thats pretty good art for sandman, source on pic?

God damn that lady was an uber bitch.

Superman: Black Ring.

Luthor searches for a Power Ring because he lost his after Blackest Night and is seeking out their power.

As much as I love to laugh at how absurdly accurate whole exchange is, Gaiman is anything but "redpilled".

Pls, women cream themselves over him constantly.

American gods is overrated, I do hope that they'll fix that problem with the tv show

>Gaiman is anything but "redpilled".

Sure thing friend.

Also basically the best Superman story between Infinite Crisis and Flashpoint and Supes is barely in it.

They cream themselves over the idea of fucking them, but when they actually get there and he looks at them with those dog eyes and asks them to peg him they lose all want

He's capable of making accurate social statements like in every page posted so far in the thread, but I wouldn't call him redpilled.
"Redpilled" is a term that the neckbeards in Sup Forums use to feel smugly superior to everyone around them.

Dude's incredibly bluepill, just read american gods, which is just tumblr platitude after tumblr platitude.

IF you're looking for redpilled, then you're thinking of Alan Moore and Frank Miller

Love how you ignore how all the characters speaking this are villains

>they're villains
>therefore they're inherently wrong
Read watchmen you mentally stunted pleb

>villains
>Sandman

Please don't speak about things you don't know.

>Alan Moore
>bluepilled

The dude is a cuck, in the most literal, strict sense of the word.

>"Redpilled" is a term that the neckbeards in Sup Forums use to feel smugly superior to everyone around them.

Sorry your favorite writer doesn't share your meme political views.

Doesn't matter, read from hell, brought to light and V for Vendetta, not to mention his last interview where he took a big steaming shit on SJWs and easily offended fags

I would pay to see Bendis writing Sandman

Not anymore, you mean.

Yeah, that post is a good example of off siters not knowing to lurk.

Someone has that page from The MAXX with the problematic teenagers hating on Gaiman?

Hipster tumblr garbage, feminist propaganda, pandering, etc.

I just have this

Isn't that the Cuckoo, which is one of Dream's rogue minions hiding out in someone's head, describing the specific dream she is?

Do you actually not know about his personal life and beliefs or are you just trying to trigger anons...?

there it is

found it

I hate Gaiman now

Thanks but Jesus, The Maxx hasn't aged well with these colors (thankfuly there are other good scenes)

Why would anyone get triggert about Neil bein redpilled?

no no no, it's
>wtf I hate Gaiman now

Nigga if Gaiman gave me puppy dog eyes and asked me to fuck him, I'd grab a strap on and plow him like 40 acres

I want to impregnate Death!

The Moon gods were the the 3. The 3 are cunts.

>being a cunt automatically precludes you from being correct

he probably banged all those chicks in his ice bucket challenge video

I wonder...

Looks like Ellen Page

You jest, but I quite like Deathed up Ellen Page.

Are you fucking retarded? I posted that stupid page yesterday ranting about people that thought that Gaiman's view was transphobic.
Now, I don't want to be a paranoid. But your filename tells me you took that picture from this website so that leads me to think that you saw my fucking post, which would be a disgrace.

>in the most literal, strict sense of the word.
Opposite actually. The wife and the whore took the kids, the kids then came around when they were old enough to take care of themselves which says something about the mums if anything. One even got involved with comics.

Bendis? The comic writer?

Were you a good dude in life? I don't think she'd do with a scumbag.

wat?

What does this ''redpill' shit means?

What does this ''bluepill'' shit means?

First, help me answer a paradox. There's a man in front of a device that allows him to google just about any word's definition in less time than it takes to post, yet every time he does the exact opposite. Why is that?

It's a term that alt-right posters use to say define people that can see the world for what it really is. It comes the Matrix, so that should tell you all you need to know about them.

Rule 23 of shitposting
>never do any research yourself. Instead, must ask to be spoonfed in hopes of raising the shit level of the entire thread

Would the writer still insert Life of Brian's reference in his title?

Yep,heis fucking right.
Go to cry with SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES.

I need to watch those fucking movies.

There's also a documentary about the MRA movement called The Red Pill

The filmmaker ended up becoming sympathetic towards the movement, so other feminists trashed her for it

Manual reminder that he bangs girls cosplaying as Death at conventions.

He wants to see what other people think it means, because the definition he finds rarely matches up.
Compare the word "cuck" with how we use it as an example.

The best part is the whole allegory of the pills could be used to explain the Wachowski's experience being transexual and the whole redpill movement flips their shit when it's pointed out.

>red pill
It never meant anything did it? Miller is a lib that supports war on terror, Moore is an anarchist that thinks libs don't go far enough.

the concept was really good and i enjoyed all the endless interactions but some of the stories just bored the fuck out of me, I'm currently reading Lucifer and it seems pretty good i heard Dream has a few cameos so I'm looking forward to that

I'm the opposite. I enjoyed the asides more than I did the main story.

>which says something about the mums if anything.
That lesbian couples tend to be horrible fucking parents on every level?

Ohh! This sounds like an episode of Scarey Door! What happens next, I don't think I've seen this episode!

REMOVE REDPILL remove redpill You are worst Sup Forums

>implying death would call anyone a loser

she's too sweet for this.
nowdays, anyway

Gaiman just loves old school morality clashing with modern sensibility's sandman is full of this. he isn't apart of your shitty internet club.

redpill is nice funny meme