This little cunt:

Is she still the worst character in the show?

Yes it's ridiculous. Children that age had guardians until they were old enough to inherit their title.

Anyone got that mormont / glover conversation pasta??

Don't worry. /Ourguy/ will probably rape her in the eye and then kill her.

Please for the love of god!! NO MORE GAME OF THRONES THREADS!!!!

>house has 70 soldiers
>gets to have a say and sit at the front of all meetings

Bravo dnd

>mfw she finally gets an arrow through her cunt eye

bears don't give a shit
plus her forehead makes up for any weaknesses

and those 70 men all fought while other lords hid like cowards

What's so bad about Lyanna? Her lines are overly zealous sure but that's no reason to hate her.

actually no

>I never asked for this
Are you even trying anymore?

>Why hate this bad character that is bad at being a character?

She's going to get tricked into giving winterfell to littlefinger when jon is in dragonstone

No, she's fine. The Sand Snacks were pretty bad but they died pointless deaths so it's fine.

she starts yelling at adult men about gender equality when nobody is talking to her and those adult men sit down in shame when they should slap her and send her back to her island

I didn't say she's a bad character. Not by this show's standards at least.

remember last year when this who board was all like OMG BEARFU BEST CHARACTER LOL

We're still stuck with one of them

Can they just stop giving her lines? Can't they use other actors to convey opinions? We don't need to listen to that little shit every single episode, she's just fan service for obese feminists in the Burlington bar now.

People get triggered now by any female doing anything remotely masculine. It's almost as insufferable as the tumblrs.

DnD cant do subtlety can than?

They could have left here as a background character but no, They saw what a hit she was with the fans last season and had to give her lines every god damn episode.

>worst character
>attractive little girl
I don't understand

>Not realising bear loli is best girl

Why cant they do the shit masculine stuff like effluent or grubbing fields? Women only want a mans job if its fun, you dont ever see an empowered female rubbish trucky.

She was one of the few houses that actually supported Jon before the Battle of the Bastards, so of course she gets to say what she wants.

You cocksucking motherfucking dumbass piece of nigger filth.

Nigga the battle of the bastards happen over 20 years ago. Its the only explination how 1000 ships have been constructed from a tiny as fuck low population island.

>attractive
She is ugly dude, not even weird looking hottie like season 1 Arya, just plain ugly

That would be an interesting plot development, but nah instead she'll just have him killed because D&D have no clue what to do with any nuanced characters.

Not him but, what the fuck are you talking about?

That's been Jon's complain since the beggining and the reason people like him. Also I don't remember if he said it in the tv series but he said it in the books after he was made lord commander despite him actually supporting someone else.

/tv-pol/ is just triggered like the little babies they're when a girl/woman tells them what to do

I'm pretty sure Euron can will a fleet made of driftwood into existence in little under a year.

I think he meant there is no way a nation with no land and who prides in having the largest naval army in the world could have a shitton of ships already, they obviously build them for this war.

>You're pretty, Arry.

What did he mean by this?

He wanted her hotpie but she wasn't giving any.

He wanted some hot pie

LEAVE LADY MORMONT ALONE

You say that, but she's the only character that seems to actually act like she's from the North. All the others like the Umbers and Manderly were complete punk bitches and were too s-s-scared to avenge their murdered sons

"The north remembers" my ass

Why doesn't cia want lyanna? Seems to me they'd make a strong pair.

Dont talk shit about my cunnyfu

are you forgetting joffrey and his younger brother were kings?

>He thinks all inbred pale straight haired girls in wolf clothing are the same
RACISM!!!

idiot she hag more soldiers but 70 is all she could lend to jon

this.

also I don't mind her being a girl or something but a fucking child making all those great one-liner speeches in a hall of seasoned lords and warriors? thats just silly.

can someone shoop her to make her look like a lolibear

they actually have a name too. the SJW ettes

Show is below Xena tier right now guys

Not even dual-wielding can save it. Too many shitty women characters

he wanted to get in her hotpie

What is Queen Regent?

yes and they were puppets, their "guardians" used them as pawns to accomplish their goals

literally the worst shit i've ever seen on tv

>They saw what a hit she was with the fans last seaso
She was hit with fans? Let me guess, reddit?