/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>For as yet unclear reasons, Euron is also capturing priests from all of the world's religions and holding them prisoner aboard the Silence, torturing them. From a preview chapter from the sixth novel, Euron apparently attempts to use them all as human sacrifices in a mass ritual which will usher him is as a dark messiah of sorts for whatever dark powers he may or may not be in league with. Euron manages to capture his own brother Aeron Greyjoy right after the Kingsmoot and hold him prisoner about the Silence as it advances south to Oldtown, during which time he force-feeds him Shade of the evening, giving Aeron a distorted, psychedelic vision of what Euron intends, part of which involves Euron seated on the Iron Throne, with a shadow in woman’s form, long and tall and terrible, her hands alive with pale white fire at his side, and the gods of every religion impaled on the throne's spikes.

Euron is the messiah of the drowned god!

>"Rickon isn't it?"
>"Dickon!"
>"That's it"

Guys, I hope you realize this was a direct mention of /got/. Rickon and Dickon is a /got/ meme that is used NOWHERE ELSE on the Internet. We invented it.

D&D have no reason to make Jaime mention the name Rickon randomly, out of nowhere, in that convo except to wink at us.

Finally proof that they are reading /got/. Feels weird man.

>"'That's not you' is a direct reference to what Arya herself said to her father when her father painted this picture for her of the life she could have as a lady of a castle and marrying some lord and wearing a nice frilly dress," said Weiss. "Arya's not domesticated, and it makes total sense that her wolf wouldn't be either. Once the wolf walks away, at first she's heartbroken to have come this close, and then she realizes the wolf is doing exactly what she would do if she were that wolf."

>Noted Benioff, "This scene hearkens back to Season 1. ... When she finally finds Nymeria again, or Nymeria finds her, and she of course wants her to come back home with her and be her loyal companion again, but Nymeria's found her own life."

Well shit, D&D are smarter than they seem

Just fucking kill Yara already

Nobody fucking dies any more, it's the last season get to fucking killing

How are they going to kill him off lads?

Hate to burst your bubble user, but it's a Reddit meme

It was a pat on the back to their hardcore fans there

>*record scratch*
>you're probably wondering how I got into this situation,huh?

Biggest theory coming through

Are they leading up to Jon and Dany's baby being Azor Ahai or something? That'll be the lamest shit ever

Lesbians don't exist. They're just women that were traumatized in a way that makes it too difficult for them to be intimate with men. That's why their domestic violence rates are huge and their divorce rates are huge anywhere that recognizes their marriages long enough that we have stats.

''I'm leaving the north in good hands.'' says Jon as he looks at Sansa.
''Whose?'' asked Sansa.
''Lady Mormonts.'' shouts Jon as she stands up and smiles, Lord Glover nodding at her.

How angry would /got/ be if this happened?

2 swords are cooler than one, Dabid.

>Rickon
He said Rickard tho.

Truly disgusting. I was here when user first posted it, don't you dare mention reddit in the same sentence.

first for based euron snake slayer

If you didn't know that without needing D&D's explanation then you are exactly the type of stupid normie that this show has been dumbed down to entertain.

She made it to Dorne, guys.

Why do the, HOW do the writers write easily the most convoluted, plot hole filled, contradictory TV-show of the past years?

It's achievement of a kind I guess.

Most of the stuff at the bottom part of the image makes more sense than the plotlines and decisions so far

I mean 5 minute sex sceneb etween two irrelevant side characters is more important than Victarion? new Lord Commander of NW?

>rickon
He said ''rickard'' dumbass. Go rewatch the scene. They don't know about /got/ existance dumbass.

My happiness about Sansa being absolutely BTFO would be greater than my anger about mememormont being praised&leading.

They are gonna kill Euron and save Yara because muh grill powwar

theon will kill him.

I've got another one of these

puusi is live

ok dumbass, you sure dumbass, how about no dumbass

Only Vale and Grejoys are lead by males. One of which is a retard and Euron is a usurper.

What happened? How can great houses in a feudal society go extinct so fast? That wasn't true even when black plague ran through Europe and it was destructive as anything.

What's the point in zombie giants? Fire cancels out walker magic, they're massive targets, if a single giant gets a single kill, if he even makes it to the frontline without getting peppered with arrow d&d are idiots

Not for long

>how dare you not remember that one inconsequential line from that episode 6 years ago

Why would Stannis attack King's Landing via Blackwater Bay? How was his army going to scale those rocks? No wonder the fucking retard lost.

AMAZON 1080P WEB-DL here.

Request webms of scenes that haven't been requested yet.

Can confirm Stannis and Jon autists were the same. I posted Briennes from time to time but there was at least one other.
Makes me feel all nostalgic tbqh.

Petplay next episode?

/ourguy/ killing roasties.

Black women are superior

she gettin tentacled

Quite literally 200 times more attractive with longer hair. How is this possible?

oh yeah the best

That's white in america.

Can we all agree that Euron is /our guy/ now
>BTFO strong independant womyn
>doesnt afraid of anything
>/fa/ as fuck
>Wields a fucking battleaxe
>Made the little bitch nigga jump ship just from looking at him
>builds a 1000 ships in like a month with no wood

>CGI boobs

We've seen her tits already, these ae obviously no them

first for wheeleesi

I gotta admit those are some lovely mammaries

>Iron Islands

The ships are made of metal user

>in america.
maybe i should go there and show them real white

Is that Billy fucking Bones?!

Is the Casterly Rock like the Philosopher's Stone?

>dark white skin
>black women

No

His great big cock is all the 'wood' he needs

Why not? They don't seem to give a fuck who they take. It's not like the giants have a greater rank or something.

>5 minutes of drama between two cardboard's is more important than Tyrion's scenes in Dany arc, Varys' scenes in Dany arc, new Lord Commander's scenes etc.

Wev.

foreshadowing for zombie dragon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone

face structure says she's mostly white. she wont be accepted by her "sistas"

yes

>that crowd cheering

"TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! This random pirate I know nothing about has captured this other pirate I know nothing about and he's bringing her to the girl who blew up the Vatican!" - every peasant in Kingslanding

i'm so gonna jerk of to this shit

He attacked the mudgate

Did you not watch the fucking show

So beuttiful Salsa.

What I didn't like about the greyjoy battle was how greyjoy men are attacking other greyjoy men, surely some of them would recognize each other
>Raises axe
>''Phil, is that you?''
>''Hey dude hows the kids.''

>your face Darkstar will appear next episode and save that dumb Martell whore

>BASED D&D kept the cute sand snek alive so that everyone can see Euron repeatedly rape her and mind break her into his submissive sand slut

muh dick when he cuts out her tongue

"fuck yeah the queen will be so happy she won't blow us up today"

t. peasants

any shot of her pussy? I think we saw some bush real quick but maybe I just fell asleep and dreamed it.

everything about here that is non-white is what makes her beautiful, she could be darker

singlehandedly saved the episode

They know they have to pay the iron price user

Plebs love violence tho.

ausfag who just caught up on the episode here
did I miss anything by skipping every scene with sandra and quasimodo's face in it?
also
>mfw jaime knows about the gay emperors of essos
>tfw they never cut victarion, just changed his name

shouldnt her spear be covered in poison?

I legitimately did not have a problem with all the empowered womyn stuff until this episode. When the entire table of Danny's war council was basically a bunch of women leaders and she didn't bother questioning the sanity of a child poisoner it was so goddamn blatant. At least with bear loli, it's a cute little subversion. Not just a bunch of womyn discussing how you should ignore the advice of men.

Also every hand in the show has shown to provide excellent advice. Even Littlefinger tried to get Ned to stop snooping.

here

kek/10

if the actor wasn't such a charismva vacuum maybe then

NW+Hound Gang scenes are my favorites of the two episodes.

>t. My dick does not work and I can't grasp the concept of romance and don't see the point in fleshing out a character so they have more impact when they die or suffer. I am sociopath .

They knew what would happen if they joined the noballsbrigade

>Not just a bunch of womyn discussing how you should ignore the advice of men.
She gave Daenerys the same advice that Tywin gave Tommen

i didn't like how they used a ram and then didn't pull back to let the water flood in
not like they could cause they didn't have rowers for some reason

They recasted former Dickon because he was a small-sized jovial fellow.

Doesn't look "patriarchy" enough to get smashed by the feminist legions.

So they recast him with a 6'4 beast to make the venomous dykes at burlington clap their fingers when he's burned alive.

>Theon runs and jumps off the ship

Okay that was actually funny as hell.

Says the faggot posting gay shit

>black

and look where the fuck Tommen ended up

PTSD from his time with the Boltons

it's gonna be bronn because bad poosey

>when Americans post
hey mongrel

The top line is extremely obviously shooped.

Feminism BTFO

Reminder that R+L=J will not be book canon. Reminder the true book canon is R+L=D.

Does poison last forever and was the anticipating an attack? This guy did not play pre shit WOW.

He killed himself, can't really put blame on Tywin for that.

>literaly whos romancing will make me like them more
fuck off

>tfw he shows up, hangs around just long enough for them to start getting wet over him, then leaves

just stop posting Preston

cont.

Mylod continues:

"now, that's not the end of the scheduling issues we had. The episode wasn't done on time because our CGI team had some production issues.
Here a little insight on the technical background of CGI. Usually you have one or several CGI artists that create a model of an existing character. Usually we use them for battle scenes or to enhance certain colors and textures. For Kit Harrington we used some CGI to touch up his eyes to make them shimmer and fade in his death scene in season 5. But it's usually very rudimentary CGI, we only need fully detailed models of animals, creatures or buildings. Now the reason the editing staff wasn't able to put together the scene was because the CGI model of Maisie was mislabeled. I'm not an expert on how CGI gets applied to a scene but basically in the software the editors are using there are files stored by our CGI artists. So for example, if you want to put a castle or a tower in the background of a scene there are CGI models you can use by searching for tower 1 or tower 2 etc. When they searched for "Maisie Williams" or "Arya" they couldn't find her CGI model, only a model of her sword needle under "Arya Sword". So we had to contact the CGI artist that we contracted to do the model for us to find out where he stored the model. Now usually that's just a phone call but he was on a roadtrip in south africa at the time and we just couldn't get a hold of him until we managed to contact him 2 weeks later. There was a little bit of confusion at first but eventually we figured out that the Maisie William model wasn't labeled "Maisie William" or "Arya" but "troll_north". He accidentally listed her model under the creatures and monsters tab where no one could find her. We have hundreds of creatures and monster models so no one ever thought about the possibility that it was mislabeled and put into the wrong tab."

>sorry, but I'm not getting killed for a dyke, even if she's my sister

What a silly little crown

Something like that.

In the books Theon's arc, in the newer books, was my favorite arc. He wasn't bad last season in the show either (well, in the sense that out of this tragedy his had some quality in it imho).