What’s with most countries and the fixation on burgerland?

What’s with most countries and the fixation on burgerland?

easy to trigger, like taking candy from baby

Why don't you just answer your own question, OP?

Um, well you’re fine...I’m just not obsessed with you.

Make fun of the problems in America and you don't have to pay attention to your own problems

Jealousy mostly.

focus on canada you fucks

el traidor de la humanidad...

>b-baka

dios mio... el abominacion...

They're tsundere

1. Our government is utter shit.
2. Most American users here are retarded.
3. They're easy to trigger and it makes me laugh.
4. Fuck this shithole.

you're insufferable

Thanks for proving my point, Cletus.

We control a lot of powerful weaponry and infrastructure, but we have an extremely cancerous abomination of a government in charge that use it to ruin the world in order to line their pockets
If you root for America, you're rooting for the evil empire in some cliche action movie. Nothing wrong with that if you're a part of it, I suppose

Oh, my, God, you should be permanently banned for trolling.

>Thanks for proving my point, Cletus.

ultimate relevancy brings obsession

I don’t mean negative fascination & political shit, I’m talking about americaboos.

I was trying and it was funny at first but what's going on there isn't even funny anymore.

I have yet to see any save for one Trumping Brazilian.

Somebody has to do it.
The rest of the west is very much part of it too even though they like to pretend they aren't for their populaces.

Because America is so influential and important that is spreaded itself in literally every aspect of society, economy and politics, and every single country is affected by it to a different degree though.
Honestly, how can you ignore or not talk about America if most people these days use American technologies (even in your korean or chinese phone at least the chip is produced by an American company), consume American pop culture and American food, wear American brands and see more news related to America than to their own country on local TV? Not to mention the language, even though is not American itself, but since Americans speak it the rest of the world has no other choice but to learn it.
This world does belong to America. We the rest of the world are just living in their world. You may hate it or like it but you can do nothing about it and you won't be able to change it.
And let's be honest, despite the conflicts in the Middle East the world nowadays, the American world is overall as safe as never before.
Instead of fueling you own butthurt and spread dumb memes you should say thank you to the US for doing a great job as the world police and as the world's sole superpower.
Thank you America!

Please return to a country where your unironic self-loathing and defeatism are more tolerable

Americans are really fun to bully because they're very arrogant about their country's "inherent superiority" to the rest of the world, but lack the intelligence to back it up. Their nation is also uniquely retarded and broken yet they staunchly defend it.

You don't deserve to hold your American citizenship. And i am sure that you are most likely an immigrant from either Middle East or Latin America.

ABSOLUTELY greatest ally

chinga tu madre

>t. Californian

God bless.

They're the single predominant world economy, military and super power when it comes to any one nation, so of course there's resentment from irrelevant shitholes whose leaders no one outside their country can even name.

Very good post

t. John

t. Jiang

This

Chicano trash

Now kiss

>ywn produce the Oscar-winning film John and Jiang Save Australia whilst cameoing as one of the main villain's emu henchmen

You'd be surprised how many Americans hate their country and would give an arm or more to leave.

>tsun canada
please continue