What was the point of casting Clint fucking Eastwood in Suicide Squad if they did jackshit with him?

What was the point of casting Clint fucking Eastwood in Suicide Squad if they did jackshit with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/08/11/vin-diesel-the-rock-fast-furious-8-feud-crew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuts and edits

The same for Katana, killer croc and Bumerang

wasn't he secretly supposed to be either ollie or grayson?

>Clint

Will Smith is a egoistic hack, he said that no one could have more screen time than him

Their were a lot of rumors and "spoilers." Like Katana being Batman's spy on the team

I don't even remember seeing this nigga in the movie

Scott is actually very humble, I doubt that was the problem.

Should've been Tom Tresser, who also should've been the one to give Bruce the dossier files

>ollie
Never heard that one, at all

To do jackshit. Plain and simple.

if i would give them credit i'd say getting familiar looking people for the whole group is a gimmick to get a reaction in deaths

He was nowhere to be seen until it was time for the SEALs & Croc to go into the flooded subway tunnel to get the bomb. I'd imagine he *had* more scenes and they were simply cut except for that bit, which was impossible to work around (since he was the one who set off the bomb).

Fuck, all those SEALs were the worst idea Ayer had.

He's pretty much the Clint of fifty-five years ago.

Agree'd it seemed like a cheap way to add more to his military fetish instead of just fleshing Flag out more. They could've even done the whole dad thing

He was basically written as 'slightly more important Seal' so Ayer could give his buddy a small role.

Waller had been using Flagg's unit to covertly test an experimental serum designed to create soldiers that could fight metahumans. The treatment let him barely survive the explosion, Waller recovers him and gives him a choice of being permanently crippled from his injuries or taking a potentially lethal dose that could make him better than human.
He takes the serum and it restores his body, but can't regrow his missing eye. Swearing loyalty to Waller, he starts running black-ops missions for her as Deathstroke.

Yeah, how about no? They fucked up enough of the characters in this universe. Lets at east TRY to get Deathstroke right.

The newest before release rumor was actually Roy Harper. There was a set photo where you could see a tat of a cannon. And it looked like the logo for Arsenal FC

Cause hes a low tier actor? Why are you saying his name like he's Tom Cruise or something?

This reminds me of the CIA is Deathstroke theory

Yeah, that was a waste. His character can't even brag a memorable hero sacrifice, because everyone cared about Diablo dying in that scene and noone gave a fuck about a random seal.

I had a CIA is [x] theory, but I forget who it was for.

Bane?

>secretly supposed to

No, fans just made up baseless rumors as always

>He's pretty much the Clint of fifty-five years ago.
Scott fucking wishes.

I don't like his face.
He looks like a douchebag baby Eastwood

Wait, so I haven't actually watched this yet but:

Katana really wasn't Batman's spy? The fuck?

Deathstroke is supposed to be old.

Yeah.
All her screen time was this.
A little intro of her killing some thugs.
Her killing mooks
Crying to her sword before fighting bbeg
Killing more mooks
Finally her getting a few swings at the bbeg.

Katana was pretty much nothing. She wasn't a criminal, was brought in to protect Flagg just because, but Flagg is mostly surrounded by the other soliders like Eastwood, so she's just there and talks to her sword/husband once

Dude got blown the fuck up setting off the bomb yet nothing was mentioned from Rick Flag

Daily reminder Clint Eastwood didn't acknowledge Scott existed till a few years ago and he and his sister were the product of an affair.

I'm gonna have to say maybe FUCK NO

If they're going to "modernize" and/or "tacticool" Slade out, he should be a Raider not a seal.

All of those fan theories and such were stupid and were NEVER going to be true.

Why would they do anything with him? He's a background player who can't act for shit. Also apparently a complete douchebag in real life.

>Should've been Tom Tresser
This, though. For fucking sure.

A lot of people were thinking he was the person The Rock was talking about in this Instagram post.

It was about Vin, it's been confirmed.

Wha? But Vin's a bro who plays D&D just like me. How can this be?

What a fucking drama queen

Vin is apparently hard to deal with lately.

Confirmed where?

Jesus, was a woman even involved in his conception. He looks like Clint just jerk out into soil and made him by himself.

Probably still angry they used forced perspective to make Vin the same height as him in the last film.

Probably and she's where he gets his acting

They didn't, they were supposed to be standing next to each other in that scene. Retards just keep posting that webm out of context.

Only DChads would understand

Why does he have both a LAM and a flashlight on his rifle?

He needed tape for his resume.

He contributed more to the final confrontation than Boomerang did.

you mean CIA from TDKR? Because in some DVD extras there was a profile picture mentioning his complete name "Bill Willson, AKA Slade"
that's no theory mang, CIA was Nolan-verse Deathstroke

I can guess why

He is a mediocre at best actor. Only reason he is getting roles is because he is Clint's son. I have yet to see a movie he was in, that he stood out.

Here.

tmz.com/2016/08/11/vin-diesel-the-rock-fast-furious-8-feud-crew/

Because tacticool.

He don't have the booty.

Actually I've heard a lot of actors talk about will Smith being a huge asshole of camera over the years. Apparently the reason his kids are trying so hard to break into entertainment is from him pushing them.

That being said we don't have any "oh, good for you!" moments to point to.

>Apparently the reason his kids are trying so hard to break into entertainment is from him pushing them.
Uhh, no shit? Was there any doubt, honestly?

Honestly I still like Will, but he's fallen a bit in my eyes.

>Clint Eastwood
>One Eye

HE was actually in more than that. I saw him in that daylight section when they were getting out of the bus or whatever, I.E. in the OP picture.