Mexican here

Mexican here.

This fucking character was really annoying. I guess he is kind of appealing to latinos in US, but to be honest, during his last fight, when he goes all "cholo" against the Enchantress' brother, everybody in the theater started laughing. It was just really cringy.

Any other mexicans/latinamericans care to share their reactions?

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=_FTHXgmzURM
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked it. But I'm not Mexican.

He went ancient Aztec Fire God Aztec Skeleton. I was both spooked and awed.

David Ayer makes it a point about featuring Latino/a characters in his movies so he wanted one for the SS. El Diablo is how deep they had to dig

People complaining about this movies black people, women, and Mexican need to understand something.

They aren't a representation of you. They represent street criminals that are black and hispanic. They represent slutty whores out there walking the streets commiting crimes. If you don't think they actually talk like that you need to visit the inner city of a major city.

Yeah, it was supposed to be Mictlantecutli, but really forced. I hate seeing aztec shit representing México, not because I hate it, but because is really lazy.

>Mexican here.
You should be gassed desu
Most of the rest of LatAm is alright I guess though

Nobody gives a shit about the differences you pretend to have with others of the Leaf Blower Nation.

Mexican here.
The Aztec Mayan god thing was actually pretty cool.
It sucks tho bc the only form of representation I see Mexicans get in major films are as cholos.

At least he didn't have to live for a shitty sequel.

>nly form of representation I see Mexicans get in major films are as cholos
Yup, it was really dumb.

Asian here who went to see it with a black dude and two Hispanics
You are full of shit. All the Latin Kings went nuts and screamed in Spanish at my place

t. Salty white fag

>>>/pol
>lol u guyz r so funneeh

Cállate el hocico y ponte a jalar/estudiar morro

Sup Forums here, it's not our fault your county's a shithole and you act like discount gangstas

Op here.
I dont live in the US. I live in México, and ppl here though it was cringy as fuck.

This. I swear its all upper middle class white boys complaining about this shit that have never even been to the inner city.

>Any other mexicans/latinamericans care to share their reactions?
I think you're a fucking retard and you posting this here and not Sup Forums proves it.

>ur jealous of me, ese

Big time.

How bad IS Mexico? And why do you all keep coming here?

My only annoyance with El Diablo's power-up (not knowing his background from the comics or anything) was that NOTHING hinted to him having Mesopotamian Ghost Rider as his evolved form. They could've had his reflection in a mirror or the bar glass be a cool flaming skull, anything.

Not that it wasn't cool, but it came outta nowhere.

>Sup Forums here
There's your problem user

>Sup Forums

You fags are the worst because you'd never say that shit to someone's face

Well, it's not exactly made with the most culturally sensitive ideas in mind

Because we make way more money in the US than we do in Mexico. So we send money back to our families to improve their state of living.

>Obvious bait
>Sup Forums falls for it
Like clockwork

The Sup Forums is strong in this thread.

Fuck Trump.

They are fucking criminals not representatives in the UN. Why is it so hard for people to grasp this?

I get that, and that's chill. But why tho? I don't get why you guys can't make money there. Why doesn't the government address this?

well you're really asking 2 questions there, I mean would I tell a mexican person the reason people dont take the seriously is because their country's a shithole and the all act like discount gangstas? sure I would why wouldnt I? would I go seek out a group of mexicans in their "hood", and say the same? no you fucking moron of course I wouldnt, some fucking common sense you cellulite ridden bright haired problem glassed landwhale

>trump is literally hitler
>hillary drowning the middle east in blood is fine because she's a woman

>I don't get why you guys can't make money there

Because they're people whose only skill is agriculture or some shit. Most mexicans do well here and due to the low prices or pretty much everything, the higher end of the middle class tend to have houses considered on the rich end of pretty much everywhere else.

I hate myself for this, but I really want fug middle problem glasses there

the government has lost vast sections of the country to cartels, they're not the most effective of administrators

I thought he was a Squad member since the Adam Glass run.

>Trump supported the Iraq war in 2002 despite trying to lie that he was against it
>Trump supporting pulling out of Iraq in 2012 despite trying to lie that we should have stayed
>Trump has explicitly said that he wants to bomb the shit out of the middle east and take their oil
Trumplets are the worst.

After the movie there were 4 Hispanic kids in the bathroom talking about how cool El Diablo was.

none of that is true though, so why lie? also he didnt arm the arab spring and destabilize libya, syria, egypt and yemen, that's all hillary

Mexican-american here. Went to local theater full of other various beaners. Everyone generally laughed at him and liked him ok.

I liked him ok. I've got nothing against being pandered to. Pander to me more white hollywood. Love me some cholo dudes. Hope he comes back to life and gets some chola gf.

>none of that is true
why the fuck are you idiots impervious to facts? the slightest bit of research would drag you screaming from the pit of retardation you willingly dug yourself into

Arming the Arab Spring wasn't the problem, the problem was supporting the wrong people afterwards (Muslim Brotherhood) or not supporting them enough (Libya).

>For every angle the camera is pointing to, there's no less than three glasses in the frame.

>strawmanning this hard

No mexican uses cringy.
NICE TRY WHITEY

I was fine with the transformation. I just wish it had been hinted at earlier and that he did more. He just grabbed the incubus's arms. I wish they would've had a full on wrestling match.

The thing that made me cringe hard was his shitty pg-13 backstory.

*Diablo's wife throws some crap on the dinner table*

Diablo Wife: "You brought this into our house? Get out!"

Diablo: "Nah man ah ain't leavin mah own house!!"

*cut to overhead NOOOOO shot of Diablo cradling his wife in a room filled with tiny cg flames*

*wife disappears*

Glassy-eyed Boomerang: "AND THE KIDS??"

Me: "Holy shit what the fuck happened to this movie"

Don't adjectives (such as malo/bad) come AFTER nouns (such as diablo/devil) in the spanish language?

Or am I recalling my 7th grade spanish classes wrong?

>Sup Forums here
Get back in the crate.

Trump wishes he was Hitler.

Can we all just agree that the only race that's terrible is Indians?

Are you implying its not true?

Beaner here and he was honestly my favorite character

Mexican here too.
This brings up a good point in how Mexicans/Latinos are portrayed in, well fuck, everything.
If a Mexican is in a kid's cartoon, it's always
>CHIHUAHUAS, TACOS, SOMBREROS, CHURROS, PONCHOS, AYIYI, MI MAMA, MI PAPA, OLE!
If it's live action, it's
>generic gangster/cholo
>EY HOLMES DO YU KNO WUT TURF YUR EEN?

It's fucking baffling how people will have a fucking aneurysm whenever a black character isn't portrayed as anything but perfect, yet Latinos are always a fucking joke.

Bane, a character based on a fucking luchadore, was played by a white dude in TDKR and no one batted an eye.

>discount gangstas
Ion know nigga. Them mother fuckers across that border chop niggas head off on camera. Niggas in the hood just walk up shoot and then leave. Then cry when they get caught.

We the discounts.

Today in Sup Forums:

It's a Sup Forums takeover!

Old Sup Forums faggots are right, we need to forbid live action media threads

Not Mexican but grew up in Mexican neighborhood.

Yeah he's a bit of a stereotype but I grew up with tons of guys like this. I loved him. He felt authentic

Cancer is more healthy that Sup Forums

>It's fucking baffling how people will have a fucking aneurysm whenever a black character isn't portrayed as anything but perfect, yet Latinos are always a fucking joke.

Somehow...this comes back to blacks. It always just takes a full circle.

What about the dude in Ant Man? I like that actor.
Also I definitely saw people complain about the whitewashing of both Bane and Talia.

Well Bane is half white.

No... Do you know what strawmanning is?

>It's fucking baffling how people will have a fucking aneurysm whenever a black character isn't portrayed as anything but perfect, yet Latinos are always a fucking joke.

I don't know man, people throw pissy fits at Latino characters too. As well as Asians. Your confirmation bias ensures you'll only pay attention to the ones bitching about the blacks.

Trump and the Iraq war:
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
Trump and starting war, again:
youtube.com/watch?v=_FTHXgmzURM
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Luis was great. I've heard some people on Sup Forums cry "WAAAHHHH STEREOTYPE!!!!" but dude, I have uncles that act like him to a T.

The loud minority, I suppose.

FUCK U messicunt

>Bane, a character based on a fucking luchadore, was played by a white dude in TDKR and no one batted an eye.

People bitched about that nigga. People also bitched about that Asian dude in the Iron Fist comics and Iron Fist himself.

Yeah, its when you create an imaginary person to complain about. But thats not the case at all as shown here

Benicio is another one that doesn't usually play stereotypes.

Mesoamerican, friend. Mesopotamia's in the Middle East.

>CHIHUAHUAS, TACOS, SOMBREROS, CHURROS, PONCHOS, AYIYI, MI MAMA, MI PAPA, OLE!
uh weren't some of those cartoons made by Hispanics?
>If it's live action, it's
>generic gangster/cholo
>EY HOLMES DO YU KNO WUT TURF YUR EEN?
Examples? I see a lot of them as cops n shiet on live action shows as protagonists

maybe if your community gets organized, protest and actually fight against these stereotypes, instead of this passive aggressive bullshit you're doing. MAYBE just maybe people will start to give a shit about a mexican's opinions.

It's not a stereotype at all. Its how a Mexican gangster behaves. Thats actually incredibly racist to see someone the same race as you and assume they should behave like you.

>People complaining about this movies black people, women, and Mexican need to understand something.
>They aren't a representation of you. They represent street criminals that are black and hispanic.
I don't see anybody complaining.

That episode of Xavier: Renegade Angel was great, fuck you

I hate mexicans, hell, most latinos hate mexicans, so we don't care.

I literally pointed out someone complaining about just that in that post. Are you even reading it?

Chilean here and i think you're full of shit
El diablo was awesome
> when he goes all "cholo" against the Enchantress' brother, everybody in the theater started laughing. It was just really cringy.
You were expecting a well educated prisoner?

Yeah, El Diablo is a pretty normal SS member, idk what that guy was talking about digging for.

I do absolutely think he could've gotten more development prior, but I don't think they needed to hint at his skeleton form beforehand. I think the point of it was that he never really went all out, so he never even knew he had a skeleton inside him. What they could have done was drop more hints that his powers were unholy/supernatural in some way. While he himself says something about being cursed by the devil, it's hard to tell whether that's what it actually is, or whether he just believes that. Would have been cool to see another supernatural character like Enchantress react to him in a certain way earlier on.

i thought this was an Amanda Bynes parody

>if you dislike one thing, that means you like another thing by default

It's not really something to fight about. Hispanics have a certain reputation in this country and we're all just sitting back and not letting it bother us.
I'm bitching because this is Sup Forums and it's fun.

>examples
Huh... You just made me realized I can't remember the last time I've seen a live action tv show...
Uhhh Breaking Bad.
In 6 seasons there wasn't one Latino character portrayed in a good light, idunno dude.

I didn't say anything negative about Xavier, my dude.
That shit's my jam, chompsky honk.

I'm latino. A los oficiales mexicans friends. Everybody here loves El Diablo.

Well he's a fictional character and because of this he can be written any kind of way.

>its fun

cant argue with that

Natives or poo in loo?

actual mexican here, you are a fucking puto, un pinchi pendejo, he was one of the best characters in the movie and was fucking badass.

vete a chupar verga que es lo que sabes hacer.

I found him cringy just how I find low life criminals cringy in real life.
His portrayal was pretty realistic tho, cholos are literally just like him.

It's hard to say if that was supposed to be his evolved form, or just shit he came up with himself to be more intimidating for his enemies. His powers are from Hell, not the Aztec.

Bane has always been pretty pale though hasn't the?

>At least he didn't have to live for a shitty sequel.
He dies and comes back to life all the time, it's part of his power set.

there are pale hispanics.

IIRC when boomerang was making fun of him. Diablo waved his hand and the fire skull did appear.

Are they? They looked pretty Aztec. And even his own story could support it. He became more powerful as his influence grew because everybody his gang bangers killed would count as sacrifices in his name.

I mean it doesnt make much difference who plays him as long as he is roughly the right colour. His face is covered the whole time anyway. Plus isnt he like some sort of arab in that movie?

The Devil probably doesn't mind making him a cool Mexican fire skeleton.

Actually, in the comics, it's some kind of minor demon.

Mexican here, it was pretty bad.
White people, just imagine a juggalo that keeps going "WHOOP WHOOP" and turns into Benjamin Franklin at the end.

Is Ayer latino?

Mexican from where? Cause anyone from the city knows Mexican's that do talk like that you fucking fag.

Im sick of you fucking townies thinking you know shit about how criminals act and behave.