How do Israeli's feel knowing that nobody likes them?

How do Israeli's feel knowing that nobody likes them?

everyday wish i could be reincarnated as a loved and well respected amrifat

They get along with the US and China, so that's the two most important bases covered.
Turkey's in a much worse spot, since everybody important's pissed at them.

Kek
If anything Israel is one of more well liked ME countries(not among neighbors though)

I like Israel. :3

Ever since I moved to america no american woman has made me feel hated. Also I fit right in with my big ol circumsized dong.

I like Israelis.

>circumsized
Mutilated*. The correct term for male circumcision is genital mutilation.

>this flag
>this post

It used to hurt but now my hatred for humanity overrides any bad feelings.

>It used to hurt
Why? Your nation is basically a classroom bully which the teachers stick up for while giving it lunch money. I mean, your government has a massive history of human rights violations yet Western Europe and the United States goes out of their way to provide Israel with shitloads of money, trade protections and validation.

Shut the fuck up.

Why don't the jews just apologise for killing Jesus?

It's been almost two thousand years, come on

but I do
Israelis are unironically good posters

Probably an Arab in Australia.

No, the more lefty a country the more anti-Israel propaganda they receive.
They don't know or give a shit about actual atrocities going on elsewhere but if the Israelis shoot a missile at some assholes firing rockets it's an international outrage with the media showing old clips of dead Syrian children and demanding a new peace deal the Muslims are going to reject anyway.

I (have to) like them.

There is a pretty prolific Australian Arab here though. Actually several but one is particularly retarded.

I like Israel

Uff da

Why do you hate us?

Success breeds jealousy :^)

[spoiler]But for real, kinda suck.[/spoiler]

I don't hate you Poland. You guys are alright

Plenty of people like us, I can't say I'm horribly disappointed when Sweden cries apartheid.

>Sweden
Nigga, the first thing that India after independence was to call Israel illegal as a country.

No one fucking likes you. It doesn't help you guys are fucking despicable when it comes to human rights and refugees. Seriously, fuck Israel, yay to more stabbings and car attacks.

And what India is doing right now is buying a whole bunch of weaponry from Israel, so how about that?

Nobody likes me regardless of my nationality

>poo in loo open bob designated rape streets
>no one fucking likes you

and now you have an embassy here
how does that circumcised dick taste pajeet?

We'll kill you with your own weapons for poetic justice, cut-dick.

Doesn't stop you fags to coming here on holidays in your multitudes

We also have an embassy in Pakistan, fuck off

I like you user. And I like Israel as well and I've been reading a bit about Judaism and I'm a bit fascinated by it.

>coming here on holidays
israeli normies that finished serving the army and go there for a few months to do drugs and fuck your women you mean?

>fuck your women
Even you don't believe that