How often do you eat pizza?

USA
Once a week

it's been years

Once a month

yesterday for lunch

A few times per year
Thats why you so fatty

2 times a month maybe. Im upper elite and i can afford it.

once every few months

Twice a month. I order from Domino's on NEETbux day

>upper elite
>pizza
u wot

diamonds

wtf you get neetbux for? you physically/mentally retarded?

>perfect body
>perfect face
>cutting scars
why? why why why do women do this?

mommy

could be from wearing a watch user

I'm down to eating pizza about twice a week, usually just Red Baron brick oven pizzas I share with my dog.

I could eat pizza everyday and it got way out of control when I was single and living alone, ordering pizza like four times a week.

I lose jobs because of severe anxiety. I'm not looking for work right now but am in therapy. But anyone who is poor and unemployed can get bux, I don't get any more or less than the people who just don't want to work. It's not much, after my bills are paid I have just enough for that Domino's pizza, I look forward to it very much.

wtf how long can one technically claim for? a few years, forever?

>Once a week
same

At least once per week. Little Caesars is pretty cheap, one large pepperoni pizza goes for $8.3, considering all the ingredients need to be imported it's a pretty impressive price.

I love their pepperoni cheese bread.
When it's done right it's better than the pizza.

Technically one can claim it forever. Obviously there are safeguards against fraud. It's a last resort so that people can at least have a roof over their heads (likely in a shitty rooming house) and not starve. Not many people would choose to live this way though, a few may just be lazy but in most cases the people on bux have some sort of mental illness, or they cant get a job because of a criminal record. There may be other programs for the retarded or physically disabled, I'm not sure.

Just ordered a supreme pizza right now.

thanks for the info, good luck with therapy

Lads, why does it cost more to order a Ham & Pineapple than it does to order a Supreme? Would think the Supreme having more toppings would cost more.

About three times a month

Malaysia
Around 3-4 times a year
We've got loads of other kinds of food so pizza being a western imperialist tool is way down for me

They are probably trying to get rid of their less popular toppings before they go bad and attract drop bears.

>We've got loads of other kinds of food

@85381719
>superior Thai cuisine
uwu

Yesterday actually. Usually i just order kebab

pizza isn't an imperialist tool, it's an accumulation of passion, love and happiness.

once in 2 months

Almost every day lol. Staple food for me.

USA
Less than 5 times per year.

Pizza is expensive fucko

On my own - never. Only if I go out or I'm with friends, so let's say ~5 times a year

That's fucking disgusting. Hag lovers are mentally ill.