Trumpfags are delusional

Why can't you guys admit trump is losing? every single poll shows it. maybe if you didn't live in your delusion that everything is ok it could be fixed.

Instead of providing counter arguments you idiots just call people shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah he done 4

yep

Donald Trump is a fucking retard.

nice lines dude

lmao i made that

Because it's irrelevant to the fact that I'm not changing my vote. At this rate I doubt I'll ever vote democrat again.

FUCK OFF STRAYA CUNT!

CTR give up already

Why can't you britfags admit that brexit is losing? every single poll shows it. maybe if you didn't live in your delusion that everything is ok it could be fixed.

Delusional

yeah lets go for the statistics from a source paid off. and not the ACTUAL PHYISICAL people that show up on droves fighting through cops and assholes just to wait 7 hours to hear their candidate speak. BUT YOU gots lines and shit.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/

Let me guess.
Everything is a conspiracy to you.
So we should just ignore statistical data and rely on shitty pictures and anecdotes.

Why don't you grow a brain and realize your candidate is a dead end loser hmm?

Canadian

F

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Yeah jealous?

But hey buddy, I'll do you a favor. When Trump loses and you decide to kill yourself, you can come over to the true north and look at our 80% + white population. Try not to feel too bad though. We know how hard it is for Americans to try and be white like us.

thine name is you.
I dont even like trump and I fuckn hate hilliary and i've been dem for 40yrs now. I don't who my vote will go to, but it sure af not going to that bitch.

I'm in a wait and see mode. If he loses I'm prepared.

The left seems to be taking over all over the world.

What's it like living in such a way that another country's election bothers you this much?

Ultimate, global-scale cuckoldry.

when I see ACTUAL people show up at her rallies whenever the fuck she will have one again. that is more than fuckn 50, than I will believe you. Have you not heard of the monster vote a LOT of dem/ind are not voting for her / better JILL than HILL if stein gets on that debate stage I bet she will be better woman rep than killiary.

>Twitter

thats the dumbest poll i have ever seen

Trump polls in single digits among under 30 year olds. Twitter is not his voter demographic.

dude your leader is a fucking camp counsler that is gonna rape your rights away after europe falls.

>counsler

American education. Not even once.

The event was filled to capacity. They coudn't let everyone in.

hey speaking of brains Hillbitch need constant supervison from her EMT crew cuz of "mild seizures" and inability to walk right. Let's see if she can play it off till the debates. or if there is a god he will just give her a damn stroke and be rid of her evil once and for all.

I'm not your buddy guy

hmm yeah not seeing a stadium full.. weird.

Yeah, looks packed. Especially on the right.

Man Hillary always brings in the crowds!

This.

CTR is a last ditch effort because they know hillary can't win.

TRUMP 2016

japan, why are you so sick today?

>Trumpfags are delusional
>He'll never enter the race
>He'll never win a primary
>He said something I don't like, this is the end
>He'll never win more than one primary
>He said something I don't like again, this is the end
>He'll never reach the number of delegates required
>They'll stop him at the convention with new rules
>He said something I don't like, this is the end
>He will end his campaign this week
>He won't show up for the debates
>Trumpfags are delusional

My brother is sick because India doesn't POO in LOO.

>MUH POLLS

Don't listen to these shills, the polls were against Brexit and these assholes did the same thing, yet here we are.

if he is losing so bad..why are you here ? if trump can't win all this threads and social media shilling is pointless. and that is what shows us that he is winning and you guys are scared

wtf is CTR

yes go flame me for being a retard as long as you also explain

checked

"Correct The Record", some sort of online group that goes around "correcting" information surrounding Hillary.