Yeah, how dare they?!

Yeah, how dare they?!

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/28/occupy-democrats/house-republicans-attacked-passing-bill-makes-it-l/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice of them to cite the name of the bill.

Wouldn't want people to research anything.

I've worked with lots of single mothers. They call in all the time, aren't ever available for call ins. Nothing is ever their fault, they blame all their shortcomings on their children in shameless manners (can't come in this morning was up all night drinking cuz my kid is getting bad grades and I'm stressed about that). It's like hiring someone who doesn't want to work ever and has a built in guilt tripping excuse to half ass everything in life.

That said I work with one now who miraculously manages to show up on time, do the same quality work as everyone else and never expects handouts. So it is, in theory, possible for a single mom to be a decent employee.

They're entirely capable but as long as they can use their kids as an excuse to fail at life they will. No one should be above getting fired. Shitty, unreliable workers get fired, that's just how business operates. Unfortunately MANY single moms fall into the 'shitty employee' category.

So does that mean Democrats are against employers having the ability to fire single mothers for any reason?

women are shit

fuck them all to hell

Before we hate on Worthless single mothers, can we separate widows away from them who don't want to remarry in honor of their husband?

>implying it wasn't legal before this "bill".

Did Obango sign such a bill into law? SHOCKING!!!

So wait, it's currently illegal to fire single mothers or am I getting this all wrong?

More than likely...

That's because single mothers are MUCH worse workers and parents

Daily reminder that Occupy Democrats' owners and funding are hidden from public view.

no
it is implied that it indeed, was

>t. Robot

Is this a real meme?

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/28/occupy-democrats/house-republicans-attacked-passing-bill-makes-it-l/

Top kek, OD lies so god damn much.

Equality is a bitch.

Literally can't wait

Did you give your robot wife a feminine penis, is that why its blurred out like that?

You'd think there's no place for such opacity in an Open Society. ;^)

We don't know either. It's Occupy Democrats. They're click baity retards. Ignore it.

This isn't on their facebook page. OP made a fake meme

nobody will hire single moms now. good job.

yep, when this is made, the last rope holding white marriage will break

Wew lad.

This.
Fpbp.
Sup Forums is getting dumb. Why no reference?

Because idiots will shit post about nothing. Don't be an idiot.
Sagegoesinallfields

What is the bill?

It was illegal to fire single mothers up until now?

No kidding lol, no wonder single motherhood was on the rise, its was job security

Where is the fucking source dammit!?!

I wish everyone who follows OD would just fucking kill themselves, get hit by a bus, something, anything

These people are TOO retarded to leave unchecked

For the sake of our fucking country

It doesn't exists.